FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Akbuk Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th July 2017, 11:47   #1 (permalink)

jajouz is on a distinguished road
Advice neede: Military Searches for a Tapu

Finally, my duplex will have a Tapu ready for me in August after 6 years of waiting.
The owner said he had to renew the permission of the Military Search because the old one has expired.
I asked him for a notarised copy of the permission, he replied back saying there's no paper copy, they only give a number.
1- is that true? Only a number is given and not a paper copy?
2- if I ask him for the number, how can I get it verified to make sure it's for me and permission is given?
For some reasons, I don't have enough trust in this man.
Out of few other buyers in the Sitesi whom I contacted, they still haven't heard from him regarding the Tapu even though they all paid him full in advance years ago, except me who I paid a small deposit and now he wants the rest.
Thank you
jajouz is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 4th July 2017, 11:56   #2 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice neede: Military Searches for a Tapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajouz View Post
Finally, my duplex will have a Tapu ready for me in August after 6 years of waiting.
The owner said he had to renew the permission of the Military Search because the old one has expired.
I asked him for a notarised copy of the permission, he replied back saying there's no paper copy, they only give a number.
2- if I ask him for the number, how can I get it verified to make sure it's for me and permission is given?
Out of few other buyers in the Sitesi whom I contacted, they still haven't heard from him regarding the Tapu even though they all paid him full in advance years ago, except me who I paid a small deposit and now he wants the rest.
Thank you
It is a number & what's more there's very little chance of you checking with the military on the status of your permission. Basically theres nobody to talk to.
I did via a friend get my status checked, he knew an army captain based in Izmir. From what I could learn, the permissions are just picked up in bundles & checked, just depends who picks them up.
Strange that he has had to apply again though, if he applied six years back that should be job done............I smell a rat, for your sake I hope its just a sniff.
I thought all these military searches had or were going to be made local instead of them being sent off?

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
jajouz (4th July 2017), tintagel (4th July 2017)
Old 4th July 2017, 12:12   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 6,630 Times in 2,798 Posts
suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Like Spurs, I smell a rat.
suzyq is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzyq For This Useful Post:
jajouz (4th July 2017), tintagel (4th July 2017)
Old 4th July 2017, 13:09   #4 (permalink)
Grey wisdom

Thanked 6,759 Times in 3,146 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute

There is no way I would pay any more until the tapu was in my name and in my hand.
evo80 (5th July 2017), jajouz (4th July 2017), tintagel (4th July 2017)
Old 4th July 2017, 13:20   #5 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any Turks on the Sitesi? Just thinking if there are they should have their Tapus.
There's a few iffy steps to come yet, major one being the Hab Cert, if nobody has their Tapus it makes me wonder if workers NI has been paid..............nonetheless fingers crossed for August.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2017, 13:32   #6 (permalink)

Thanked 10,524 Times in 4,219 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajouz View Post
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
It is a number & what's more there's very little chance of you checking with the military on the status of your permission. Basically theres nobody to talk to.
I did via a friend get my status checked, he knew an army captain based in Izmir. From what I could learn, the permissions are just picked up in bundles & checked, just depends who picks them up.
Strange that he has had to apply again though, if he applied six years back that should be job done............I smell a rat, for your sake I hope its just a sniff.
I thought all these military searches had or were going to be made local instead of them being sent off?
MP applications are easy to have checked, I did it a couple times, first time was when I too was told that my MP had expired. It is recorded on paper & an application number is issued. Seller must declare ownership, name to whom they are selling & provide ID's, there is also a small fee to pay (mine was 80.40 ytl). I have copies of my documents, the system may have been 'localised' in more recent years but the paper trail will still be there - somewhere........

Maybe this thread should be merged with the thread Jajous started, on the same topic in April:

Seashell Sitesi - Tapu

One positive thing looking at 'those documents again'.... has achieved is that I can now clearly see that the Tapu holder deliberately put a 'Different' parcel number on the application right from the start! None of 'my' so called lawyers picked up on this although I have a photo of the first lawyer standing in my apartment smiling at the camera!. Had had she actually Checked the details of the application, it may have been a totally different outcome for me............. or, perhaps she did notice ............!!!

PS: Jajous, what happened when you went over at the end of April?

Last edited by tintagel; 4th July 2017 at 13:56.. Reason: PS
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tintagel For This Useful Post:
jajouz (5th July 2017), Spurs (4th July 2017), suzyq (4th July 2017), yalimart (4th July 2017)
Old 4th July 2017, 13:58   #7 (permalink)
To Young to be This Old

Thanked 6,034 Times in 2,165 Posts
TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute

I also agree wıth the smell,but my nose says BULLSH**.My advıse would be not to pay a penny tıll ıt all ın your hands.
TNT123 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT123 For This Useful Post:
Hilsjw (5th July 2017), jajouz (5th July 2017), tintagel (5th July 2017)
Old 5th July 2017, 07:03   #8 (permalink)

We met in May and he told me he applied for the MPs and will be ready soon.
Few days ago he emailed me saying they are ready and asked me when I'm back again to Akbuk. We agreed to meet in August. I asked him for the MPs documents and numbers.. he hasn't given them to me yet despite several emails.
jajouz is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 09:51   #9 (permalink)

Just got email from him... please help me interpret what he means:

I wrote this:
Hi, I think you misunderstood me...
I'm asking you for the Military approval numbers for me and Maria. You said you have them.
In August, I will decide if it's my name only or me and Maria's name. When we go to the Deeds office.
For now, only my name will be on the Tapu. If Maria does not come, maybe in the future, I will put her name and her Military clearance number will be needed.
I hope you will understand what I write

He replied:
ı understant but thing does not work like this, you should let me max one week before that I can arrange,that is max

I wrote back:
ok I understand you. Me only on the Tapu.
You said you have Military Permission (MP) Search done for me and Maria and you have the numbers.
Are the MP papers or the numbers available now with you in the office?

His last reply confuses me, maybe someone here kindly interprets what he means please:
We only give döcüments deeds office we fallow them by asking is this parcel and this flat confirmed they say ok, ı leave it you, impossible is impossible only time , I think you understood me )
jajouz is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 11:02   #10 (permalink)

Thanked 2,952 Times in 1,861 Posts
evo80 has disabled reputation

Very confusing . last time I had this sort of thing with the builder in regard to my Tapu and deeds office I got our site lawyer to sort it out .Guess what ! Instant success ( albeit it cost me £75 ) well worth it.
I would go down that road if I was you.
evo80 is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
advice , military , neede , searches , tapu