FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Alanya Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th July 2019, 11:02   #21 (permalink)
Loving Life in Turkey!

Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold Dalaman Deli is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Laws for buying & selling 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo80 View Post
I got it done in the end ,I think due to sheer dogged persistence ,along with 5 visits between various offices ,and a lot of driving around .
That is exactly it evo80.

'Dogged persistence' (must remember that one, but not sure how to explain it to my Turkish husband ) is absolutely what is needed but sometimes it wears you down, especially in this flippin' heat!

Glad you got sorted.
Old 11th July 2019, 11:47   #22 (permalink)

Thanked 3,089 Times in 1,954 Posts
evo80 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalaman Deli View Post
That is exactly it evo80.

'Dogged persistence' (must remember that one, but not sure how to explain it to my Turkish husband ) is absolutely what is needed but sometimes it wears you down, especially in this flippin' heat!

Glad you got sorted.
Try sheer cussedness,lol.
Incidentally the whole experience near drove my ol mad.
I can just sit back and chill .Mind you I did lose the plot at one point when after 1 hour of waiting a local tried to just walk in in front of me .lol
evo80 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evo80 For This Useful Post:
Dalaman Deli (12th July 2019)
Old 11th July 2019, 15:34   #23 (permalink)
________

Thanked 9,653 Times in 4,652 Posts
kemerkid has disabled reputation

House without a resale certificate will not sell
Turkey July 11, 2019

In the workshop organized by the Ministry of Commerce with real estate agents, it was decided to amend the 'Immovable Trade Regulation'. Accordingly, the famous sites will not be able to sell citizens real estate, sites will accept only the people who have Real Estate Trade Authorization Certificate as a seller.
The Ministry of Commerce organized a workshop with real estate agents in Istanbul and Ankara. It was decided to amend the Immovable Trade Regulation. According to this change, the famous sites will not be able to sell citizen real estate, sites will accept only the people who have Real Estate Trade Authorization Certificate as the seller.

According to the news in Sözcü, on 5 June 2018, the Ministry of Commerce published the Immovable Trade Regulation. Real estate sales for the sale of immovable Property Authorization Certificate stipulating certain deficiencies in the regulation of the real estate agent chambers of the application by the Ministry asked for work on the regulation. a workshop was organized by the ministry last week. The first workshop was held in Ankara on Friday (5 July) and the second in Istanbul on Monday (8 July). Representatives of the sites holding the pulse of the famous real estate market accompanied the meeting in Istanbul, which was attended by the tradesmen chambers of 20 provinces.

performancenativ to
İstanbul Aydın University

Enlighten your future with the light of knowledge

More information

25 THOUSAND TL

In order to prevent unfair competition and loss of prestige in their work, it was decided to make some changes in the Immovable Trade Regulation. According to the decisions of the amendments regarding the regulation; people without professional qualification certificate and high school graduates will not be real estate agents. Existing real estate agents, until 5 December 2019, the ministry does not receive authorization documents from the workplace will be closed. Real estate agents without the document in question will be fined 25 thousand TL. The new regulations are not limited to this. Restrictions are also placed on advertisements published on websites.

WE WILL BE ANNOUNCED WEEK

With the new regulation to famous websites, those who do not have a Certificate of Authorization of Immovable Trade will not be able to advertise. Alpay Hacıoğlu, President of Kocaeli Chamber of Realtors, said, ık We have completed the work we have been diligently working on for a long time. An important work has been prepared for the elimination of unfair competition and for real estate agents who have a certificate of authority for the real estate business. A circular will be issued next week and changes to the regulation will be announced. ” On the other hand, the social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram for personal use and advertisements for the restriction of the Ministry of Commerce to learn to continue negotiations.

I copied this story from the internet. I translated it but it is rather long but here it is.

Life’s journey leads to many crossroads.
Success and happiness is knowing which direction to take.

Last edited by IbrahimAbi; 11th July 2019 at 17:22.. Reason: Search me
kemerkid is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kemerkid For This Useful Post:
enoch (11th July 2019)
Old 11th July 2019, 15:47   #24 (permalink)
Grey wisdom

Thanked 8,271 Times in 3,967 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you could just have posted the link Pete? May I adjust it for you to make the page easier to read?

Last edited by IbrahimAbi; 11th July 2019 at 15:49..
IbrahimAbi is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2019, 16:50   #25 (permalink)

Thanked 3,033 Times in 1,440 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

The way I read it was emlaks without a govt certificate, wont be able to sell houses ..... I could be wrong

In order to prevent unfair competition and loss of prestige in their work, it was decided to make some changes in the Immovable Trade Regulation. According to the decisions of the amendments regarding the regulation; people without professional qualification certificate and high school graduates will not be real estate agents. Existing real estate agents, until 5 December 2019, the ministry does not receive authorization documents from the workplace will be closed. Real estate agents without the document in question will be fined 25 thousand TL. The new regulations are not limited to this. Restrictions are also placed on advertisements published on websites.

With the new regulation to famous websites, those who do not have a Certificate of Authorization of Immovable Trade will not be able to advertise. Alpay Hacıoğlu, President of Kocaeli Chamber of Realtors, said, ık We have completed the work we have been diligently working on for a long time. An important work has been prepared for the elimination of unfair competition and for real estate agents who have a certificate of authority for the real estate business. A circular will be issued next week and changes to the regulation will be announced. ” On the other hand, the social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram for personal use and advertisements for the restriction of the Ministry of Commerce to learn to continue negotiations.

Ev satma belgesi olmayan satamayacak - Cumhuriyet Türkiye Haberleri
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2019, 17:00   #26 (permalink)
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbrahimAbi View Post
Maybe you could just have posted the link Pete? May I adjust it for you to make the page easier to read?
You may indeed Abi. I translated it before posting, that's why it is the way it is.

Old 11th July 2019, 17:28   #27 (permalink)

Thanked 3,462 Times in 2,221 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
The way I read it was emlaks without a govt certificate, wont be able to sell houses ..... I could be wrong

Ev satma belgesi olmayan satamayacak - Cumhuriyet Türkiye Haberleri
The guy who built my villa was the Head of Chambers & Commerce for Didim, I used to visit him in his official office regularly. One of his responsibilities was handing out Certificates of Competence to emlaks. The guy didn't speak English so I always had a translator with me. Many a time I saw him hand out these certificates, at the time I didn't know what they were. On one occasion a guy came who I knew, he got a certificate, I asked what they were for, for emlaks he said. What test did he have to do? None. Did he have to go on a course? Yes but he didn't go. How does that work then? "I paid this office 100TL last week & here's my certificate".

I don't think this is about competence or rules/regs/health & safety, this is solely about tax. Everyone who knows anything about property in Turkey will know exactly where I'm coming from.
Akasya (11th July 2019), Camden (11th July 2019), Hilsjw (12th July 2019), kemerkid (11th July 2019)
Old 11th July 2019, 18:17   #28 (permalink)
________

I couldn't agree more spurs, I threw this item in to see what reaction it would get. I was going to follow up with the question of how soon would it get ignored.
I have never come across a country where so many rules are introduced, observed to a week or two then forgotten. It matters little whether or not it is a good or bad rule... if it isn't workable, that's the end of it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kemerkid For This Useful Post:
35pluschips (11th July 2019), Akasya (11th July 2019), Hilsjw (12th July 2019), shash (11th July 2019)
Old 11th July 2019, 20:37   #29 (permalink)

Thanked 3,462 Times in 2,221 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemerkid View Post
I couldn't agree more spurs, I threw this item in to see what reaction it would get. I was going to follow up with the question of how soon would it get ignored.
I have never come across a country where so many rules are introduced, observed to a week or two then forgotten. It matters little whether or not it is a good or bad rule... if it isn't workable, that's the end of it.
I think its just a bit of "add on" for the agent to further flummox a buyer who knows FA about the system.
I bought a hotel in the UK, behind the bar hanging on the wall was the alcohol licence............turned out it was fake lol.

Prior to my build I dealt with "land agents", none of which had offices but fair play to them, they knew where all the good plots were. Licences, tax were unknown words in their world...........must admit, saved me a right few quid, they only dealt with cash.
You so needed eyes up your proverbial though.
Hilsjw (12th July 2019), kemerkid (11th July 2019), shash (12th July 2019)
Old 13th July 2019, 08:47   #30 (permalink)

Bramidan is just really nice Bramidan is just really nice Bramidan is just really nice Bramidan is just really nice Bramidan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
I think its just a bit of "add on" for the agent to further flummox a buyer who knows FA about the system.
I bought a hotel in the UK, behind the bar hanging on the wall was the alcohol licence............turned out it was fake lol.

Prior to my build I dealt with "land agents", none of which had offices but fair play to them, they knew where all the good plots were. Licences, tax were unknown words in their world...........must admit, saved me a right few quid, they only dealt with cash.
You so needed eyes up your pcroverbial though.
Chips, do you reckon that's where your glasses are?

Re the introduction of rules and laws, somebody once said to me that he got the impression these were introduced and then the authorities just sat back and saw what happened. If it seemed to work out they were adopted if they didn't they just got ignored.
I doubted it at the time but it does seem to be true, it seems they just go a live trial and see what happens! Remember the hoo hah about losing your residency if you were out of Turkey more than 120 days? We all panicked because we try to abide by the law etc others it seem just ignore it.
Bramidan is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bramidan For This Useful Post:
Camden (13th July 2019), Hilsjw (14th July 2019), IbrahimAbi (13th July 2019), shash (13th July 2019)

Tags
2019 , buying , laws , selling