Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 5th July 2017, 08:34   #1401 (permalink)
To Young to be This Old

Thanked 6,034 Times in 2,165 Posts
TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Beach Complex

Dont mean to rake over old coals,but do you all remember Mary and her case a few yrs back.I seem to remember a rep from LLI came on the thread and threatened anyone callıng LLI wıth a law suıt.Just sayın.
TNT123 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT123 For This Useful Post:
Akasya (5th July 2017), tintagel (5th July 2017)
Old 5th July 2017, 13:43   #1402 (permalink)

Thanked 10,548 Times in 4,229 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT123 View Post
Dont mean to rake over old coals,but do you all remember Mary and her case a few yrs back.I seem to remember a rep from LLI came on the thread and threatened anyone callıng LLI wıth a law suıt.Just sayın.
You're right Trev they did, but I don't think anything that's been said so far would warrant a similar action.

What is being said, discussed on here now is how the plaintiff's can satisfy themselves that everything they wanted to be done, has actually been done, is being done. One of the harshest lessons a yabanci learns about the Turkish legal system is that Turkish Lawyers don't have the Legal powers or status of Solicitors in the UK, they only do or supply, what they are specifically asked/instructed to, that's what I meant by dotting the I's & crossing the T's.
Old 5th July 2017, 13:50   #1403 (permalink)

Thanked 20,636 Times in 10,441 Posts
saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute

Oh the old days of schister emlaks on TLF

Those were't days!!!

Henrik er min hjelte.
saoirse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 16:21   #1404 (permalink)

tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagel View Post
Yes, it does Philip, always..... - Big time!, but as you know; good wishes, sincere commiserations count for Nothing in these Turkish Problems............
Hi Philip, I must apologise for being unintentionally brusk, curt in the above post last night. I didn't intend to insult or patronise but I think I achieved both!

My sincere apologies, I don't doubt that you were/are sincere in expressing your sympathy with the victims of property fraud, although you/I wouldn't think it from the above post, sorry.
Old 5th July 2017, 16:26   #1405 (permalink)

Thanked 20,636 Times in 10,441 Posts
saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute

You expressed the frustration these poor owners have experienced only they have had it many times worse than most of us can imagine. Absolutely no need for apology

Henrik er min hjelte.
saoirse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saoirse For This Useful Post:
kale (5th July 2017), kemerkid (5th July 2017), tintagel (5th July 2017)
Old 7th July 2017, 21:03   #1406 (permalink)

wizzard will become famous soon enough wizzard will become famous soon enough

Nice to see other people can see through it ,not just me
The Turkish legal system is bent one way ,total towards the locals,and not the ones who have to worry if their investments are safe
Wizzard
wizzard is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wizzard For This Useful Post:
Hilsjw (8th July 2017)
Old 15th August 2017, 13:32   #1407 (permalink)

wizzard will become famous soon enough wizzard will become famous soon enough

Apparently the land owner has had the injunction on his assets lifted but not on golden beach ??
The plot thickens I wonder if LLI clients all know this a sum was paid from him to enable him to free up his assets
Where's the money now
Interesting development on this long drawn out saga of victimisation against the British people caught up in this mess
Wizzard
wizzard is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wizzard For This Useful Post:
tintagel (15th August 2017)
Old 15th August 2017, 14:02   #1408 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

First mistake in my mind after the proverbial started hitting the fan was using a law firm based in London. I know people will jump down my throat but the perception that all lawyers in Turkey are bandits is just BS. I would've gone for a Turkish city lawyer from the off, starting with a company in Izmir. I think it required a company a bit closer to the problem than 2,000 miles away but there you go, only my opinion.

I wish you all luck but I have a feeling its a genies lamp thats required now.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Old 15th August 2017, 14:33   #1409 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
First mistake in my mind after the proverbial started hitting the fan was using a law firm based in London. I know people will jump down my throat but the perception that all lawyers in Turkey are bandits is just BS. I would've gone for a Turkish city lawyer from the off, starting with a company in Izmir. I think it required a company a bit closer to the problem than 2,000 miles away but there you go, only my opinion.

I wish you all luck but I have a feeling its a genies lamp thats required now.
Sadly I think you're right Spurs, it will take a miracle to fix this mess

From experience, most of these UK based Turkish lawyers charge UK prices, they then outsource the 'legwork' to Turkish Lawyers in Turkey, for Turkish prices..... The 'named' lawyer turns up in Turkey when the case is in court..... & get their name in the papers......

I'm not sure how they get away with 'charging clients up-front' in the UK? We wouldn't pay an English Solicitor up-front, even though they have far more legal powers than Turkish lawyers & are held legally accountable for their actions & failures, they also have to have appropriate insurance cover.

These thieves & vultures who prey (mainly) on foreigners are guilty of so much more than theft/fraud - They Destroy the Lives of their Victims & families with an inhuman cruelty.

It might be worth GB victims contacting the English Law Society to get their opinion/advice on the services they have received from these companies.
Old 15th August 2017, 18:12   #1410 (permalink)

Thanked 5,036 Times in 2,153 Posts
Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure how they get away with 'charging clients up-front' in the UK? We wouldn't pay an English Solicitor up-front, even though they have far more legal powers than Turkish lawyers & are held legally accountable for their actions & failures, they also have to have appropriate insurance cover.

Tintagel - I think that this is only appropriate where lawyers put together a 'class action' by a whole group of plaintiffs. Dont know if that's the aim here, but I have seen it done in UK, successfully, case in point was the action against the trustees of a failed investment fund where the investment managers had gone completely off piste and lost/wasted/mi-invested/gambled investors' money. We had to raise 25,000 to sort the court hearings and barristers, lawyers, etc.
(This was Arch Cru Investors - v- Capita Trustees in Feb 14. It was settled with a gagging clause to be signed by all before they could be compensated).
Kanga is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kanga For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach , complex , golden