OLIVER

Missing Cat
Our young male cat who is normally kept in as he has not been 'done' yet escaped this morning. He is Black & White about 3 months old very long thin gangly looking cat, quite cheeky not shy! We live just behind the old Pyramid Bar , Ege Cad. IF any body spots him please call me 0541 370 3227.

Harem

I've cliqued
Missing Cat
Good luck. He has probably "gone courting" and will be back.

My neighbour's cat has gone missing since Friday and it is so sad listening to her calling him.

Missing Cat
Hope your cat returns quickly. One of my cats went missing for over a week and then turned up of his own accord, so don't give up hope. He will come back when he's hungry or misses his home comforts!!!!!!!!!

OLIVER

Missing Cat
Typical as soon as I put posts on forums and fb he reappears! I thınk he is a cat needs to be out and about, how old does he have to be to have dangly bits off?

Missing Cat
Typical as soon as I put posts on forums and fb he reappears! I thınk he is a cat needs to be out and about, how old does he have to be to have dangly bits off?

At least 6 months old, at 3 months he is too young to go courting!!! Ask your local vet at what age he will remove his bits.

Sue

Latest Posts

Top Bottom