Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 21st July 2015, 12:06   #141 (permalink)

Thanked 2,855 Times in 972 Posts
WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute
Re: apollon holiday village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realityguy View Post
I think if anybody pays maintenance money this year will be throwing money away. It is basically funding their own lifestyles. I believe some people rent out. I dont think i would waste time there, there must be better sites than that one at present.
Of course there is BUT what do you suggest for those unfortunate albeit naive owners who have paid for their properties.I don't understand what you are suggesting re not spending time there?
WIDDRINGTON is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2015, 12:30   #142 (permalink)

Realityguy is on a distinguished road

It is only the sort of place you would go once to! It is getting shabbier by the day.
Realityguy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2015, 13:56   #143 (permalink)
I'm a celebrity.

Thanked 1,069 Times in 435 Posts
Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDDRINGTON View Post
Of course there is BUT what do you suggest for those unfortunate albeit naive owners who have paid for their properties.I don't understand what you are suggesting re not spending time there?
I certainly wouldn't want to rent any property at AHV,it is ruled by fear and deception,although I do feel for some of the owners there but not the ostrich brigade who have been burying their heads in the sand for years thinking that Aykar were good guys and their friends.They will soon find out the truth when they leg it and leave a pile of crap in their wake.
Billy Joe is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2015, 17:22   #144 (permalink)

According to some, there are people trying to form a committee to run the place legally.
Best of luck to them if they can do it.
I believe there will be a few financial shocks ahead. bit of a track record in that area.
Old 4th March 2016, 11:12   #145 (permalink)

jim21 is on a distinguished road

There are going to be some huge financial shocks on the Apollon holiday village according to my contacts.
Do owners at the complex know that the complex is referred to as poison valley ?
jim21 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2016, 11:54   #146 (permalink)

What have you heard, this is pretty much old hat. There seems to have been a downwards spiral since the British builder passed away.
Old 30th March 2016, 14:12   #147 (permalink)

Thanked 1,385 Times in 743 Posts
akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future akbukowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim21 View Post
There are going to be some huge financial shocks on the Apollon holiday village according to my contacts.
Do owners at the complex know that the complex is referred to as poison valley ?
That's a poisonous post designed to upset people you should be trying to help not getting the wooden soon out
akbukowl is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2016, 17:29   #148 (permalink)

webb89 will become famous soon enough

As an owner on AHV I would appreciate a little more information. It seems a little unfair to make such a statement and not explain what is meant by it.
webb89 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webb89 For This Useful Post:
akbukowl (31st March 2016), tintagel (3rd April 2016)
Old 3rd April 2016, 13:52   #149 (permalink)

jim21 is on a distinguished road

I see the saga continues at the Apollo holiday village, in so far as all the owners have now been sent an email putting the yearly service charge up from 380 per year to 500, someone stated on Facebook that they thought 380 was cheap, and it is if AYKAR were doing anything with the money, so what is AYKAR going to do with the extra 120? The answer to that is the same as they did with 380a year , nothing! AYKAR are in debt up to their ears , so the all the money will go to wards paying their debts off, and while we are talking about debt , there is one man(british) they owe 100.000 to, he must be extremely worried at the moment, in fact l bet a pound to a penny he is the one that wrote the email for the canuks , in this email it mentions your contractual obligations to pay your service charge, but if you think about it they only lok at contractual obligations if its in their interest, certainly not their contractual obligations towards you the owner ,the complex was started over 10years ago and the place is still a dump, if you want to see how a complex should look like years after completion take a look at an Oracle complex.
The email also mentions the restaurant is owned by the canuks,do you think its right and proper that you pay the restaurant's staff and overhead out of the service charge, because
You do, that will come out of your 500,when it should be going towards improving the complex, and by the way the restaurants are built on communal land, owned by you the owner, do AYKAR pay rent, they should do, so you owners pay for all the staff and overhead and the profits go straight to AYKAR, would that business model work in the uk?
The other thing that has been mentioned is that habitation has been suspended, this a lie, you cannot suspend habitation, you can suspend applying for because you know it wouldn't be granted , so l would be inclined to ask who ever mentioned the suspension of habitation where they got there information from, because they are wrong, there are also people that are confused about having tapu's for an illegal build, you'd be surprised what a back hander gets in Turkey.
I think before you put good money after bad , first wait until the court appoints a manager
Because once that happens you'll all be paying another set of service charges, and who can afford that, the best solution would be if every one puts this 500 in a separate bank account, wait for the appoint of the new manager, and take on what is rightfully yours.
Get a committee, and get rid of AYKAR.
jim21 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2016, 15:32   #150 (permalink)

Thanked 2,855 Times in 972 Posts
WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute WIDDRINGTON has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim21 View Post
I see the saga continues at the Apollo holiday village, in so far as all the owners have now been sent an email putting the yearly service charge up from 380 per year to 500, someone stated on Facebook that they thought 380 was cheap, and it is if AYKAR were doing anything with the money, so what is AYKAR going to do with the extra 120? The answer to that is the same as they did with 380a year , nothing! AYKAR are in debt up to their ears , so the all the money will go to wards paying their debts off, and while we are talking about debt , there is one man(british) they owe 100.000 to, he must be extremely worried at the moment, in fact l bet a pound to a penny he is the one that wrote the email for the canuks , in this email it mentions your contractual obligations to pay your service charge, but if you think about it they only lok at contractual obligations if its in their interest, certainly not their contractual obligations towards you the owner ,the complex was started over 10years ago and the place is still a dump, if you want to see how a complex should look like years after completion take a look at an Oracle complex.
The email also mentions the restaurant is owned by the canuks,do you think its right and proper that you pay the restaurant's staff and overhead out of the service charge, because
You do, that will come out of your 500,when it should be going towards improving the complex, and by the way the restaurants are built on communal land, owned by you the owner, do AYKAR pay rent, they should do, so you owners pay for all the staff and overhead and the profits go straight to AYKAR, would that business model work in the uk?
The other thing that has been mentioned is that habitation has been suspended, this a lie, you cannot suspend habitation, you can suspend applying for because you know it wouldn't be granted , so l would be inclined to ask who ever mentioned the suspension of habitation where they got there information from, because they are wrong, there are also people that are confused about having tapu's for an illegal build, you'd be surprised what a back hander gets in Turkey.
I think before you put good money after bad , first wait until the court appoints a manager
Because once that happens you'll all be paying another set of service charges, and who can afford that, the best solution would be if every one puts this 500 in a separate bank account, wait for the appoint of the new manager, and take on what is rightfully yours.
Get a committee, and get rid of AYKAR.
what you describe is not that unusual in the Didim area ie developer staying on to manage the site. The reason is obvious - there is easy money to be made out of it. And some people will pay more than others - shouldn't do of course but it happens believe me. HOWEVER it is the owners who are allowing this to continue despite the availability of the court to change arrangements if there has been any mismanagement etc.

From what I have seen and know about Oracle sites then I would agree with your high regard for them.In my opinion, they are the best of the so called big name builders who still manage the sites they built. By no means perfect but still the best of the ones I know of.

Re Apollon, I thought legal judgements had already been made in favour of some owners?
WIDDRINGTON is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
apollon , holiday , village