Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 6th April 2013, 15:13   #21 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3

Thanked 17,870 Times in 7,673 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: apollon holiday village

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb89 View Post
Jim21

The complex has been built in four stages and only the last stage owners do not have their Tapus yet but that is because finishing off work is still under way.

I would not dismiss this out of hand if you are in Tinky go take a look and ask to see Warren who will show you around.
Can you explain how "finishing off work" stops you getting your tapu ? I can understand isues with Iskans if a site isnt quite finished, but not tapus

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is online now send PM Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 15:52   #22 (permalink)

webb89 will become famous soon enough

No idea!

All I know is the majority of owners have Tapus and those on the final stage are waiting. I don't think not having a Tapu immediately you move in is unusual in Turkey is it?

Ricky Tomllinson owns two apartments and Joe Calzaghe one so I guess they aren't worried either.
webb89 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 18:04   #23 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3

yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No idea!

All I know is the majority of owners have Tapus and those on the final stage are waiting. I don't think not having a Tapu immediately you move in is unusual in Turkey is it?

Not unusual I suppose but it can be the first step to losing your money, if the business folds and your tapus are hocked up then you have an expensive problem

Ricky Tomllinson owns two apartments and Joe Calzaghe one so I guess they aren't worried either.
Not sure I understand the relevance of the above, except if they haven't got their tapus, they don't own anything, regardless of how much they paid or who they are

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th April 2013), culturevulture (19th April 2013), ted j (7th April 2013)
Old 7th April 2013, 00:05   #24 (permalink)

Niron has disabled reputation

Quote:

The complex has been built in four stages and only the last stage owners do not have their Tapus yet but that is because finishing off work is still under way.
I think you will find its the last 2 stages,phase 3 and 4 that do not have tapu's.I am not aware of anyone on phase 3 who has a tapu yet.I bought on phase three 3 years ago last month and still waiting, i do like the complex though and am confident i will get the tapu at some stage.I have a lovely apartment on a friendly complex and have total peace of mind especially when back in the UK with the 24hr security provided.

Last edited by Niron; 7th April 2013 at 00:16..
Niron is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2013, 10:27   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalimart View Post
Not sure I understand the relevance of the above, except if they haven't got their tapus, they don't own anything, regardless of how much they paid or who they are

Martin
We're did that come from? I didn't put that in my original post.

I am no expert but since I purchased in Turkey I have been reading about people who,are waiting for Tapus. It is NOT exclusive to some people on AHV who are waiting for theirs.
Old 7th April 2013, 10:59   #26 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3

Quote:
We're did that come from? I didn't put that in my original post.

I am no expert but since I purchased in Turkey I have been reading about people who,are waiting for Tapus. It is NOT exclusive to some people on AHV who are waiting for theirs.
where did what come from ? the part i quoted from your post

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
Old 7th April 2013, 11:13   #27 (permalink)
Alias ....The Scar

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 8,586 Times in 4,110 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not unusual, just plain stupid!!
There is no logical reason, if the builders are as good as you say, to not give people their tapus immediately

If they have managed their builds properly, they will have enough money stashed to pay any wages and taxes for their workers and themselves and make everything legal and above board and then give people what they actually paid for.......A property that they OWN

The bottom line with "AHV" is
Buy a property there because it is a brilliant complex according to some people who have bought there and 2 famous people have as well, so it must be fantastic

Never mind that you are stuck out in the wilds, up a dirt road , because you have a courtesy bus (which according to a thread on another forum , sometimes doesn't run as often (if at all) as it's supposed to) and will then limit exactly when and where you venture out of the complex

You'll also have the benefit of knowing that you MIGHT get your tapu one day (maybe after 3 years, maybe not)

Fantastic sales pitch that !

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ted j For This Useful Post:
Akasya (7th April 2013)
Old 7th April 2013, 11:19   #28 (permalink)
Is the sun shining?

judi will become famous soon enough judi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niron View Post
I think you will find its the last 2 stages,phase 3 and 4 that do not have tapu's.I am not aware of anyone on phase 3 who has a tapu yet.I bought on phase three 3 years ago last month and still waiting, i do like the complex though and am confident i will get the tapu at some stage.I have a lovely apartment on a friendly complex and have total peace of mind especially when back in the UK with the 24hr security provided.
For me peace of mind comes with the deeds to the property paid for. It might not be unusual for people to not have their tapus when they have paid in full for a property but that doesnt mean its right!
Old 7th April 2013, 12:39   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted j View Post
Not unusual, just plain stupid!!
There is no logical reason, if the builders are as good as you say, to not give people their tapus immediately

If they have managed their builds properly, they will have enough money stashed to pay any wages and taxes for their workers and themselves and make everything legal and above board and then give people what they actually paid for.......A property that they OWN

The bottom line with "AHV" is
Buy a property there because it is a brilliant complex according to some people who have bought there and 2 famous people have as well, so it must be fantastic

Never mind that you are stuck out in the wilds, up a dirt road , because you have a courtesy bus (which according to a thread on another forum , sometimes doesn't run as often (if at all) as it's supposed to) and will then limit exactly when and where you venture out of the complex

You'll also have the benefit of knowing that you MIGHT get your tapu one day (maybe after 3 years, maybe not)

Fantastic sales pitch that !
Didn't expect anything else but that sort of old tosh from you!

I'm not giving a sales pitch to anyone.

Have you ever been to AHV?

The bus runs vey well and the schedule changes as to the time of year and number of residents.

Stuck in the wilds? What do you call the wilds? You can walk to the main road in 10 minutes and get the bus to Altinkum. You can walk to Maveshir in a bout 20 minutes. You can walk to the Temple in 20 minutes.

I mentioned the two 'famous people' only in the context of they are not stupid with their money and wouldn't invest in properties that were in any way 'dodgy'.
Old 7th April 2013, 15:50   #30 (permalink)
Alias ....The Scar

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 8,586 Times in 4,110 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

Thought it wouldn't take long for the veiled insults to come out with you

I notice (as usual with you), you don't actually answer a question asked of you, just skirt round it

If it isn't beyond your capabilities , you were asked why you would recommend somewhere where the tapus are not forthcoming when people have paid for the properties and why they are having to wait for 3 years in some cases to get them (that is, if they get them at all) , so why is that ?

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
apollon , holiday , village