Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 14th April 2013, 11:28   #61 (permalink)

ian-f is on a distinguished road
Re: apollon holiday village

I really don't get why some owners of AHV have to publicly air their concerns and slag AHV off, keep contacting Warren or the other relevent people on the site about your problems and concerns. If Jim really was looking at buying on AHV and has now been put off, how many other potential buyers have done the same, plus if nobody wants to buy there then our property prices fall and if we do want to sell it would be extremely hard because of a few people ruining AHV's reputation. I only brought there in september 2012 so obviously don't know the in's and out's of everybodys concerns but I do know to go along the proper channels rather than publicly slagging the complex off, I know from experience that sometimes Warren takes a while to answer E-mails but he always has with us and seems to have been helpful, as has Ozlem in the office. I believe I will get my tapu and that my little place in the sun will be mine and everything will be fine, I just want to meet nice people and enjoy my holidays.
ian-f is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ian-f For This Useful Post:
gcooke (14th April 2013)
Old 14th April 2013, 11:56   #62 (permalink)
Alias ....The Scar

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 8,502 Times in 4,074 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin pearce View Post
You posted, the slim chance of getting tapus.. untrue!
Prove me wrong then . The simple truth as it stands today,is just that!

Now ur saying it wont happen! untrue!
Please point out to me (because I can't see it) exacty WHERE I have said that
As i said dont comment on something you know nothing about! someone else posted, Tapu meltdown on facebook.. blatant lie!
Nothing whatsoever to do with me !, so why involve me in with that??
If someone tells lies, then i will react to this.

Where are the LIES????????. I have posted NO lies, merely observations , you are misinterpreting these observations as lies .
But im not interested in getting in petty arguments with you, i have better things to do
I repeat, show us on here the tapus that you are 100% definately sure everyone will get , when they get them . That way people will know that YOU are not making things up , because so far, we have had no concrete proof that the tapus are forthcoming

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2013, 12:13   #63 (permalink)

Akbuk will become famous soon enough Akbuk will become famous soon enough
-->: Re: apollon holiday village

I have client owns property in AHV does have the tapu
they been waiting at least 6 moths
for the habitation
can not complete the sale
Buyer wont pay until habitation in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted j View Post
I repeat, show us on here the tapus that you are 100% definately sure everyone will get , when they get them . That way people will know that YOU are not making things up , because so far, we have had no concrete proof that the tapus are forthcoming
ted j (14th April 2013)
Old 14th April 2013, 12:30   #64 (permalink)

kevin pearce is on a distinguished road

As you are so obviously concerned about our welfare which is admirable, why dont you let me personally introduce you to owners on phase 3 with their tapus when i am over this summer ?
kevin pearce is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2013, 12:38   #65 (permalink)
Alias ....The Scar

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 8,502 Times in 4,074 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

I'd sooner meet the ones who don't have them and hear the excuses they have been told as to why they don't yet have them, but alas, I will be busy this year, getting our place spruced up and then enjoying my holiday but thanks for the kind offer

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2013, 12:43   #66 (permalink)

Thanked 16,268 Times in 7,926 Posts
saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute

Ted don't go to all the bother of tidying, cleaning, painting your pad just for the visit of little old me.

Relax, at the end of my visit you will be given a list of things that weren't satisfactory but for now just chill

Henrik er min hjelte.
saoirse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2013, 21:12   #67 (permalink)
DPT

DPT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian-f View Post
I really don't get why some owners of AHV have to publicly air their concerns and slag AHV off, keep contacting Warren or the other relevent people on the site about your problems and concerns. If Jim really was looking at buying on AHV and has now been put off, how many other potential buyers have done the same, plus if nobody wants to buy there then our property prices fall and if we do want to sell it would be extremely hard becahe use of a few people ruining AHV's reputation. I only brought there in september 2012 so obviously don't know the in's and out's of everybodys concerns but I do know to go along the proper channels rather than publicly slagging the complex off, I know from experience that sometimes Warren takes a while to answer E-mails but he always has with us and seems to have been helpful, as has Ozlem in the office. I believe I will get my tapu and that my little place in the sun will be mine and everything will be fine, I just want to meet nice people and enjoy my holidays.
Absolutely Ian but a small minority of the owners, 18 or so with either the biggest gobs, or the biggest ego's with Mr Pearce being one of them, posting disgusting inflamatory marks about AHV Tapus and individuals connected with AHV on the facebook page then they all **** themselves and started deleting the threads when they realised things where getting out of hand and backtracking on what they had said, I seem to remember Mr Pearce was pontificating about the "Question"s he would be emailing to the site developers regarding the issues, which is a bit of a joke really as he is apparently on Phase 1 and has his Tapu and habitation certificate anyway, deny that KP! The security on that supposed closed facebook page was and is a joke with people not connected with the site able to have read posts and forming there own erroneous opinions of the situation from the posts on there which at times resembled a shark feeding frenzy as the AHV resident barrack room lawyers read articles on the web regarding turkish law and drew there own ill thought out opinions and conclusions. They cant even agree on which restaurant staff will or will not be returning never mind come to a considered and lawfull opinions on Tapus.
DPT is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2013, 21:54   #68 (permalink)

18 of us with big egos & big gobs!! You are bitter & twisted DPT !!!!!! I said that i was not happy being taken off the other Apollon facebook page & told the administrator that BY EMAIL... NEVER DID I SAY I WOULD BE EMAILING THE SITE DEVELOPERS... Again who are you DPT ? Please dont hide behind your false alias !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kevin pearce; 15th April 2013 at 22:07..
Old 15th April 2013, 22:41   #69 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3

Thanked 17,235 Times in 7,382 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin pearce View Post
18 of us with big egos & big gobs!! You are bitter & twisted DPT !!!!!! I said that i was not happy being taken off the other Apollon facebook page & told the administrator that BY EMAIL... NEVER DID I SAY I WOULD BE EMAILING THE SITE DEVELOPERS... Again who are you DPT ? Please dont hide behind your false alias !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds a little aggressive Kevin, have you got your tapu ?

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is online now send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2013, 23:00   #70 (permalink)

er, aggression was in the previous post! Yes, tapu & hab in place.

Proud owner on Apollon Holiday Village

Kev

Tags
apollon , holiday , village