M

Mack

Facebook group
Why is it a closed/members only group? Why not open it up to everyone?

PDM

Facebook group
I also live on FB so have requested to join, nice one Mushtaq :). FB is like marmite you either love it or hate it..!!

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Facebook group
well im confused , there was a site started by someone else called turkish living, now we have Turkish Living forum on FAcebook.

Well jsut tonight the other site has changed to Turkish Living forum and same flag as Mushtaq's .

Can someone explain, or am i going bonkers

Last edited by a moderator:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Facebook group
Mushtaq,
Can I ask why? I dont see the reasoning, but maybe I am a bit dim today.
Dont want to request to join, until I know why it has been set up.

Mary.

It's just an another view and probably better for chat, also it give me a place to make announcements if there are technical problems on TLF

I don't use FB much myself, but it has it's uses, just need to know the limits.

well im confused , there was a site started by someone else called turkish living, now we have Turkish Living forum on FAcebook.

Well jsut tonight the other site has changed to Turkish Living forum and same flag as Mushtaq's .

Can someone explain, or am i going bonkers

The owner of that group changed the name to confuse people, the logo was created by him a while back and now he wants it back, so I will work on a replacement.

Why is it a closed/members only group? Why not open it up to everyone?

I need to moderate it a little, because there is very little control on FB

Last edited:
Facebook group
I dont use Facebook,and have no intention of doing so-even for TLF-LOL.
Just wondered if members who have been "banned" on here can access the forum via the facebook link or not??
The answer is more than likely "no",but I just wondered.
Im guessing that it isnt necessary to join this facebook thing to continue being a member of TLF is it????

Latest Posts

Top Bottom