Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 11th December 2008, 18:16   #1 (permalink)

Avebob will become famous soon enough
Apollonium Beach Spa

Hello this is my first post but I have been following posts for a while.
Been waiting to see if anyone was buying at Apollonium at Bozbuk.
My son and I bought off plan October 2006 with completion May 2009.
A Lot of people actually are completing now but the facilities are not yet started.
It is a beautiful spot and I am longing for it all to be finished and holiday there. We spent a week in Akbuk during October and loved it, we rented a villa and it was lovely.
We will be snagging February so this will be our next visit.
Just wondering if anyone out there are involved with this site, builders are Artev, same as Hillside, Lakeside etc.

BW
Avbob
Avebob is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 11th December 2008, 18:22   #2 (permalink)
Going to get Thinner

Thanked 1,697 Times in 955 Posts
JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apollonium, Bozbuk

Hello and welcome to you also, not involved in any thing in Turkey but would just like to welcome you to the forum.

Jeannie
JEANNIE is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2008, 21:02   #3 (permalink)

Instructor will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Apollonium, Bozbuk

Hi Avebob, welcome to the forum. I did look at that particular site, looks impressive. Good luck
Instructor is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2009, 17:39   #4 (permalink)

piahanas is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Apollonium, Bozbuk

Hello

I'm also new on this site and it's my first visit here today. Me and my sister lives in Sweden and have bought a property at Apollonium. We are spending 5days here (Altinikum) at the moment and two days ago we did the snagginglist. There were just a few minor things about painting e g. The surrondings are a mess at the moment but I think it will be lovely when it's completed. Now we are looking for furnitures, whitegoods, curtains and everything else that we need . We already been aware that here is money to save if we buy it ourselves than buy from Artev. Would be nice to here about your experience.
piahanas is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2009, 20:44   #5 (permalink)

Hi piahanas

Good to here from someone else buying on Apollonium. We do have an Apollonium club on Google that is quite active and has some useful information. I agree with you that this site should be lovely when completed. We do not complete until May when most of the facilities should be finished. We are going out again end May/June for 2 weeks and hope to be staying in our apartment then (Zeus Apart) and complete the furnishing. Aircon and white goods fitted by Artev as it was less hassle and fairly competative price.

Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to meeting you some day.

Thanks for welcome from others

Avril
Avebob is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2009, 19:50   #6 (permalink)

Clive B is on a distinguished road

Hullo BW
I've just joined this site so I can reply to you and others about the Apollonium complex. My wife and I are about to buy one of the Ares Villas and I'm pleased to see that the site actually exists!

Many of you seem to have owned for some time so I'm very much a late comer but I'm looking forward to the hoped for opening in May.

This is my first use of any blogging site so I have no clue about site etiquette - so forgive me if i haven't done things correctly.

Clive B
Clive B is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2009, 20:15   #7 (permalink)
Life is so precious

Thanked 22,133 Times in 10,002 Posts
Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute

Hallo Avbob,

Welcome to TLF, you will get loads of useful info on here. We bought with Artev on Hillside Gardens, Gumuskaya near Yalikavak. It was bought off plan and completed on time in April 2007. We are very pleased with the finished product, the spec spot on, all of the doors, tiling, decor etc; are to a very high standard. We had only a handful of snags and were all sorted, in fact we arrived on the 1st day of the owners right to move in and we had no problems, all our furniture which we ordered ourselves on a visit in 2006 was fully installed and to our instructions (not always easy when you have little/no turkish). There were a few who had some problems, but for us we've been very satisfied. Also we have a very good rel'ship with the Aftersales team at Artev. Lotus Holiday homes manage the site now as Artev were very busy with Lakeside and Appolonuium and all is settling down very well. We go out as much as we can and our next trip is 2nd May and counting, lol
Old 1st March 2009, 22:14   #8 (permalink)

Hello to Clive B
Good to hear from another Apollonium buyer. The site continues towards completion and I am looking forward to two weeks in June and ten days at the end of August (so far). Perhaps we shall share a drink sometime on what should be a beautiful site.
Hello Sunny Seasider
Thanks for post and your positive thoughts on Artev. It's good to here that all went well for you. We bought off plan in 2006 and I suppose as people come to the end of the long wait there are bound to be a few wringing of hands and holding of breath in case things don't go right. I think Apollonium will be beautiful, not sure all the facilities will be completed on time, but hey, we have waited this long whats a few more weeks ! Just hope the bar is up and running in June and our furniture is inside. Enjoy your May holiday I am so looking forward to June.
Bw Avril
Avebob is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2009, 20:09   #9 (permalink)

mummikins is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive B View Post
Hullo BW
I've just joined this site so I can reply to you and others about the Apollonium complex. My wife and I are about to buy one of the Ares Villas and I'm pleased to see that the site actually exists!

Many of you seem to have owned for some time so I'm very much a late comer but I'm looking forward to the hoped for opening in May.

This is my first use of any blogging site so I have no clue about site etiquette - so forgive me if i haven't done things correctly.

Clive B
Hi Clive,
We have also bought an Ares Villa and are awaiting the completion date.
We have never been to Turkey yet so have lots of anticipation of what
it will be like.
Did you buy direct from the builders or from another company?
Any information you have about the site would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Julie
mummikins is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009, 17:26   #10 (permalink)

Tim J is on a distinguished road

Just joined this site today, and am trying to get a handle on it.

My wife and I are proud owners of a Zeus apartment and had a thoroughly good time staying there back in Feb. Weather was poor, but our task was to make it habitable.
We arranged for furniture to be installed prior to arriving. We used a company from the UK. They were very good, and the quality equally so. I can recommend them.
We found a Cash & Carry in Bodrum to buy the smaller stuff, and it is now fully fitted out.

We were 1 of only 2 occupiers at the time, but look forward to meeting more "inhabitants" when we go back first week in June.

We're that pleased with the whole complex and area that we've also booked up for August.

Tim J
Tim J is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
apollonium , beach , bozbuk , spa