Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Akbuk Forum > Apollonium Bozbuk

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th August 2010, 17:01   #11 (permalink)
Ex Altinkum Resident

Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone stayed at Club La Costa recently?

Well I know nothing about plants but just that our friends contracted the illness again and were all very ill the day they had to go home and all in all a Crap holiday.
Old 20th August 2010, 23:47   #12 (permalink)

Apples2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by toprobroy View Post
W
To help clarify Apples2 statement, Our site is Free to register

A Subscription Membership is offered,
You mean free to apply to become a member?

A bit like free registration for a Gym Membership, free to fill the form out but it costs you to do anything.
Your site is the same, there is NOTHING accessible to a non subscriber.

You will not accept ANY negative views on CLC, you trawl the internet to find them, once found, you sign up (for free because, lets face it, there is only one or two forums who INSIST you pay to join like yours) any post you see with a negative comment is immediately reported to the Admins.

You make threats to any poster making a negative comment. Members on MSE who have been members for many years with many thousands of posts are threatened by YOU.

Taunts of "I will get you removed from this website" and other such tripe.

In the case of Consumer Action Group you even went so far as to threaten the SITE OWNERS such is your desparation to ensure there are no negative reports about CLC!!

You are most definitely a plant by CLC...

My post won't be here long chaps, he would have already reported it.

Last edited by Apples2; 20th August 2010 at 23:50..
Apples2 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 23:53   #13 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3

Thanked 19,298 Times in 8,324 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

can i suggest that all posters on this thread read the forum rules, i would hate to see posters ids in purple

martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 23:57   #14 (permalink)

I take it purple is not good??

I'm saying no more about it anyway.

Good luck with your illnesses though guys, hope it clears up soon.
Old 21st August 2010, 01:07   #15 (permalink)

toprobroy is on a distinguished road

Yes...Apples2...you can have access to the pool, the Gym equipment, fitness classes, the Spa for a fixed monthly fee. So now your getting the gist of our annual membership fee of 5 for all the benefits of being an owner for a 12 month period. So when you join and register for free, you have a Free Tour to look at what's available...No difference...you join us..have a look and decide whether you want membership or not. I do appreciate your analogy.

There is nothing accessible to a Non Subscriber apart from basic guidance, because its a site for Owners of a Club La Costa product, and not a site for people who just want to take a snipe. So now you're aware, please don't bang on about the way that its run. You can choose to join or not...just like any of the sites of which you are a member.

I will inform any interested readers, of the profane language you used in your attempt to join our site. When I have rights on this site, I will post an image of the language you used to join our site, and the false detail you placed in the fields provided for filling in your contact information, for which the discerning reader will determine your character and motive.

I won't waste my time repeating my previous post and trust readers to look at its content and make their own minds up.

I've already asked the admin here to review your post and false unsubstantiated claims and consider your purposes and breach of their own rules in your abuse of my reputation without substance.

I await their decision.!

Last edited by toprobroy; 21st August 2010 at 01:11..
toprobroy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2010, 05:56   #16 (permalink)

Thanked 1,169 Times in 678 Posts
mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future

If you both don't of you stick to the rules of this site and kep your posts on here related to the complex as has ben said before you will both be banned.
Old 21st August 2010, 06:59   #17 (permalink)
Ex Altinkum Resident

Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold

Chick em both off - obviously only come on here to fight each other........most people are aware about CLC now its all on trip advisor anyway.
Old 21st August 2010, 09:38   #18 (permalink)

My apologies to you guys. I don't want to see another honest forum get hoodwinked by this guy.

My final word is the quote from Consumer Action Group

Quote:
As we would hate our reputation to be damaged by your departure too, I am happy to confirm for clarity that your posting privileges have been removed as a result of you making veiled threats of legal action against this website, undermining a member of the site admin team in an email that you inadvertently copied to us, spamming our site with positive reviews of a company which you clearly have a very close relationship with....and a further matter of which you are aware.
w w w.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?128859-Club-La-Costa-sound-or-con&p=3093803&viewfull=1#post3093803

Just be careful with this one guys...
Old 21st August 2010, 10:42   #19 (permalink)

Thanked 7,388 Times in 3,046 Posts
juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute

Well whatever the issues are I will go with trip advisor as the posts were made by paying guests who prior to staying there had no axe to grind.

Apollonium Club La Costa Spa & Beach Resort Reviews and Photos, Mugla Province, Turkey - TripAdvisor

Don't believe those who by wealth are sheltered from reality.
juco is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2010, 10:54   #20 (permalink)

toprobroy is on a distinguished road

I won't get embroiled any further in Apples2 unsubstantiated Statements (Quoting CAG doesn't Substantiate it, nor any other Site). Please deal with facts, which I'm always open to discuss with anyone here or by phone or personal email...which no other site admin has taken up, but I just want to get back to the topic now and not repeat myself again.

One of our Members told us of an Official Club La Costa Response which I've placed below.

Quote:
Management response from Lucien2010, Manager (Management representative)20 Aug 2010 Dear CLC Member,

Official statement from the management of Club La Costa regarding recent problems at Apollonium Resort, Turkey.

We are extremely concerned that some of our guests who stayed at Apollonium at the end of July and early August, suffered a stomach bug like illness, whilst at the resort.

This is the first time that anything of this nature has ever happened to us in our 26 years in the hospitality industry and we can only apologise to any guests who were affected by the bug. We deal with an average of over 250,000 guests per year and pride ourselves on the high standards of care and service that we offer.

We also know how precious a family’s vacation time can be and we are very sad to hear that health issues ruined what should otherwise have been a dream holiday.

In order to clarify what happened, we were made aware around the end of July, that a number of guests were taken quite ill. The symptoms pointed to some form of food poisoning or water contamination, so we immediately brought in the local Turkish health inspectors who conducted exhaustive tests around the resort, relating to the restaurant operation and resort water supply and swimming pools.

On finding no evidence to point to any problems in these areas and being advised by the resort medical personnel that the bug must be of an airborne variety, we passed on this information to all guests on site.

Unfortunately, the problem though easing seemed to persist so further examination of the water supplies and swimming pools, along with examination of the restaurant kitchen hygiene was carried out. The results of these tests carried out by the local authorised experts all show that the hygiene and water quality is of the correct level.

Extract of experts laboratory report;
Here by we confirm that the microbiological laboratory results of potable waters sample taken from 22 different points between the dates 25 July and 12 August 2010 are in the limits of
1. Turkish Regulations for the Human Consumption Water and Swimming Pools
2. FTO preferred code of practise Health and Safety 2007 and
3. WHO/FNU/FOS/94.5, guidelines for drinking water quality
(The laboratory tested samples is accredited to TURKAK (Turkish Accreditation Agency) signatory to the (ILAC) International Laboratory Accreditation for the mutual recognition of tests reports

The sickness problem has stopped, so we can only conclude that whatever caused the initial problem has been cured.

We sincerely apologise once again to all the guests who were affected and will be contacting them all individually to assure them that situation is now fully resolved.
Please note, its not my response, but that of info found by one of our members and supplied for info on this topic's question.
toprobroy is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
club , costa , recently , stayed