FORUM
  Home
  Forums
  Photo Gallery
  TLF Donations
  Forum Rules
  Register
  LINKS
  Property Buying Guide
  Cheap Flights
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 24th October 2016, 20:41   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Thanks: 150
Thanked 55 Times in 39 Posts
dazkad will become famous soon enough
HSBC Bodrum Branch

Hi

I have tried to open an e-deposit account online but getting message saying missing documents and need to contact Branch. Was not an issue in June when I opened e-deposit but I guess security has changed since then.

Tried via Telephone Banking but told need to speak to Branch.

Before I phone I want to see if I can email. Does anyone know of an email address that I might get a reply from?

Thanks
Darren
dazkad is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 24th October 2016, 22:21   #2 (permalink)
Just passing through
 
oldfogy's Avatar
 

Thanks: 1,461
Thanked 3,656 Times in 2,078 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

not wanting to spredead any malicious rumours but is bodrum hsbc one of th branches on the hsbc closure list
justas a matterof information HsBC DIDIM is not one of branches on the closure list
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 22:40   #3 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3
 
yalimart's Avatar
 

Thanks: 10,174
Thanked 16,791 Times in 7,185 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogy View Post
not wanting to spredead any malicious rumours but is bodrum hsbc one of th branches on the hsbc closure list
justas a matterof information HsBC DIDIM is not one of branches on the closure list
One of Bodrums branches already closed, have you a copy of the list, I've got about 45 tl in there

Martin
__________________
Born in Mancunia

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 22:44   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
juco's Avatar
 

Thanks: 547
Thanked 6,933 Times in 2,820 Posts
juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

From voices.....
Quote:
Local media reported that the affected branches will be close on the last day of trading as of Friday November 4, 2016.

It appears that branches crucial to expats, such as Didim and Kusadasi, are not being affected by the changes.
__________________
J

Don't believe those who by wealth are sheltered from reality.
juco is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 23:12   #5 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”
 
bal canavar's Avatar
 

Thanks: 11,282
Thanked 12,714 Times in 4,867 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

HSBC rules out rumors about exiting the Turkish market

Extract from article

HSBC is not planning to leave the Turkish market, the major international lender’s Turkey CEO has said.
“HSBC has exited 17 to 18 countries and territories. In some countries, [HSBC] no longer provides private banking services.

In Turkey, we have been through a restructuring process. We have absolutely no intention of selling the bank or moving out of the country,” Selim Kervancı told Anadolu Agency.



He also said Turkey’s banking sector remained solid, especially with regards to its human capital, while also offering products, fundamentals and capital adequacy. But there are also challenges that put pressure on the profitability of the banks, he added. Kervancı appreciated the reactions of Turkey’s economic administration, especially the Central Bank, in the wake of the July 15 coup to introduce measures to enable markets to operate uninterruptedly.


HSBC rules out rumors about exiting the Turkish market - FINANCE
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 23:20   #6 (permalink)
Just passing through
 
oldfogy's Avatar
 

Thanks: 1,461
Thanked 3,656 Times in 2,078 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
HSBC rules out rumors about exiting the Turkish market

Extract from article

HSBC is not planning to leave the Turkish market, the major international lender’s Turkey CEO has said.
“HSBC has exited 17 to 18 countries and territories. In some countries, [HSBC] no longer provides private banking services.

In Turkey, we have been through a restructuring process. We have absolutely no intention of selling the bank or moving out of the country,” Selim Kervancı told Anadolu Agency.



He also said Turkey’s banking sector remained solid, especially with regards to its human capital, while also offering products, fundamentals and capital adequacy. But there are also challenges that put pressure on the profitability of the banks, he added. Kervancı appreciated the reactions of Turkey’s economic administration, especially the Central Bank, in the wake of the July 15 coup to introduce measures to enable markets to operate uninterruptedly.


HSBC rules out rumors about exiting the Turkish market - FINANCE
I never said anything about the bank closing or moving out of turkey only of possible branch closures
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 23:25   #7 (permalink)
Just passing through
 
oldfogy's Avatar
 

Thanks: 1,461
Thanked 3,656 Times in 2,078 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalimart View Post
One of Bodrums branches already closed, have you a copy of the list, I've got about 45 tl in there

Martin
no but i was talking with JEffery only last week and he assured me didim branch was not closing
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 23:39   #8 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3
 
yalimart's Avatar
 

Thanks: 10,174
Thanked 16,791 Times in 7,185 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogy View Post
no but i was talking with JEffery only last week and he assured me didim branch was not closing
Never been to Didim, but interested in Bodrum branch.

Martin
__________________
Born in Mancunia

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2016, 10:13   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sara-666's Avatar
 

Thanks: 373
Thanked 595 Times in 362 Posts
Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold Sara-666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazkad View Post
Hi

I have tried to open an e-deposit account online but getting message saying missing documents and need to contact Branch. Was not an issue in June when I opened e-deposit but I guess security has changed since then.

Tried via Telephone Banking but told need to speak to Branch.

Before I phone I want to see if I can email. Does anyone know of an email address that I might get a reply from?

Thanks
Darren

I've pm'd you with the details, we had the same problem last year, haven't tried since then but we had to go to the branch to sort it out!

Sara
__________________
Life is like a box of chocolates
Sara-666 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-666 For This Useful Post:
dazkad (25th October 2016)
Old 25th October 2016, 21:25   #10 (permalink)
African refugee
 
Jaycey's Avatar
 

Thanks: 15,467
Thanked 15,498 Times in 7,780 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSBC Bodrum Branch

I could be wrong on this but I understood that HSBC was never in Turkey and that it is a franchise operation???
__________________
.
A world without honour is a dangerous place
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bodrum , branch , hsbc



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSBC Bodrum Branch Little Sugar Yalikavak Forum 12 23rd December 2015 08:32
HSBC Marmaris Branch Vonasi Banking, Finance and Insurance 3 3rd October 2015 03:04
HSBC Bodrum beside Oasis - Contact details tjd Bodrum Forum 3 15th December 2010 21:54
HSBC Bodrum sandpearse Banking, Finance and Insurance 3 28th January 2008 16:48
HSBC , Bodrum area dream Banking, Finance and Insurance 15 10th January 2008 14:25



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:46.
TurkishLiving.com tested by Norton Internet Security TurkishLiving.com tested by McAfee Internet Security
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Style Provided By: Wrestling Clique - Wrestling Forums
TurkishLiving.com


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155