Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 28th June 2007, 02:30   #1 (permalink)

scattea will become famous soon enough scattea will become famous soon enough
belekhomeowners

Im not sure if I can do this but there is a forum for belek home owners, if you require more details email myself or go onto yahoo and search for belekhomeowners.
scattea is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 2nd July 2007, 09:25   #2 (permalink)

Sam Davies is on a distinguished road
Re: belekhomeowners

Hi Scattea.....I looked up belekhomeowners which rewired me to register with Yahoo. The outcome is that they have invaded my PC taking over my Home page and inserting their toolbar. Not very clever.
By the way, I see that you are from Runcorn, we are not far away at Liverpool 3.

Sam Davies
Sam Davies is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2007, 02:20   #3 (permalink)

Sam, Sorry about your home page being invaded, ive had no problems but It will be worth it once you start using the belek home owners site.
The information available can make your home an enjoyable place to visit with help on hand to assist in any problems you may have.
L3? Where's that?
scattea is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2007, 12:29   #4 (permalink)

Sam Davies is on a distinguished road

Hi Scattea, I have got my Pc cleaned up now, I will give belek home owners another go,with caution.
L3 covers most of the riverside in city centre. we live opposite Brunswick Dock.
Took ownership of apartment in Belek last September, we are in the Kings Cleodora development just behind the mosque.
i have got flights booked to go out on 19th. july for 3 weeks, if you are around then we could meet up from a cold one.
Sam Davies is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 00:27   #5 (permalink)

I'm over 11 July until 8 August, Take a visit in to Kadriye and you will see me propping up the bar in the 'Crock 'o' gold' or Bar Brekar.
I'm not that bad but once you find a place you enjoy you seem to spend a lot of time there with your friends. I did ask a few friends were about L3 was after I had sent the last post.
scattea is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2009, 14:51   #6 (permalink)

Mark Brown is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,
As you may guess i am new to the forum and i am just testing the water. I have an apartment in Belek and due to my wife being ill i have not made a trip there in over a year.First off have there been any changes to the law regarding "Tapus" and habitation in Turkey. Also what are the rules for selling an apartment without the help of an estate agent from Turkey.I would be grateful to anyone who could help me with these questions.
Many thanks Mark
Mark Brown is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2009, 15:05   #7 (permalink)
Days On The Beach in Side

Thanked 1,322 Times in 707 Posts
angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear your wife is ill Mark and you now have to sell your apt in Belek. In the least year there has been a new law saying that, on top of the Tapu, you must have a Habitation Certificate - ie the Tapu (Deeds) are for you personally in your name; the Habitation Certificate is OK'd by the architect and Belediye to say that the BUILDING is OK for anyone to live in. Depends what your developer filed initially as to how much extra you must pay to have this HabCert. I paid 1400 Lire a few weeks ago in Side, near you, but that was for a villa on a Turkish Sitesi that was built a while ago before these Hab Certs came into being, so it all had to be lodged afresh. Friends of mine have paid as little as 10 Lire - if just a name change and the developer lodged correctly; and yet another friend paid 150 Lire - an apportionment of the 1400 Lire as in a block. Bit confusing. You will have to check with the developer who sold to you. Up to you whether you choose to sell via an estate agent (emlak) or on your own. Try both. There are lots of websites in the UK like ownersdirect or ebay where you can try. For Belek area, the best local estate agent would be Kale www dot kaleturkishproperties dot co dot uk as they not only sell properties in Belek but offer golfing holidays made-to-measure there. The 2 ladies who run it are both English but speak fluent Turkish, have lived in Turkey for years, and do not charge a high percentage.
angelaturkey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2009, 17:31   #8 (permalink)
moortenerife

moortenerife will become famous soon enough

i am sorry that you have to sell your apartment due to your wife being ill, i hope she gets better soon. we have had one of our apartments in side up for sale for over 18 months now with two estate agents and have only had a couple of people viewing it. its a lovely 120sq metre 2 bedroom/2 bathroom duplex apartment with 3 balconys, a lovely pool and gardens. we have reduced the price recently and i have just arrived home from work to be told that one of the estate agents has been trying to get in contact with me as he has shown someone round the apartment today and they really like it and want to put in an offer. so fingers crossed we might have sold it, dont get me wrong i really love the apartment and will miss it but we have a second bigger apartment nearer the beach, and we only bought it with the intention of selling the first one, however we didn't expect it to take so long. so anyone who is trying to sell maybe there is hope on the horizon and it goes to show that people are still wanting to buy property here after all the negative comments lately. good luck to you and your wife and i hope you get a quick sale and a good price too.
moortenerife is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2009, 20:58   #9 (permalink)

Mark Brown is on a distinguished road

Dear Angela
Sorry for not responding sooner but i have not had much luck in navigating the site. Thank you kindly for the information you gave i will be following up on the leads you have given.It is a pity things are not so straight forward in Turkey as we really love the country but for all the chasing around you have to do.But i will try the web address you gave and see if anything comes of it.
Thanks again Mark
Mark Brown is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 11:57   #10 (permalink)
moortenerife

moortenerife will become famous soon enough

hi mark,
my apartment in side has just sold through mosaic homes, murat is very nice and extremely trustworthy i have just recommended angela to him and i think he is valuing her property this week, you can contact him at MOSAIC Homes. i am sure when i was in his office in june he had property in belek in the window so its worth given him a try. also motif homes are very good. again, angela has contacted them on my recommendation. they can be contacted at Side's Leading Estate Agent, Property Management, Insurance, House Modernisation and Renovations in Turkey i know they charge about 5%to sell a property but this varies as one place we went to charged 11%. i wish you and your wife all the best in selling your place. keep us informed.
moortenerife is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
belekhomeowners