Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Altinkum Forum > Blue View Residence

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th October 2009, 08:28   #11 (permalink)
Clare

clare1 will become famous soon enough clare1 will become famous soon enough
Re: Clover Court ASEM Maintenance Charges

Let me set the record straight once and for all.

I have been on this site since it first opened as a guest, mainly viewing threads that are of interest to the property market. I decided to join last year. I don’t normally post anything as you can see from my statistics. Me and my husband started Asem nearly 5 years ago when my oldest child was a toddler, now we have 3 children and another one on the way. I work full time here as well as overseeing all personnel and our UK offices. Before anyone tries to report me for working I am all legal and I am a Turkish Citizen. So to answer one question as to what is my relationship to Asem, I own Asem Construction. I oversee all the aftersales, support agents and personnel within Asem and my husband does Sales & Marketing. We work as a strong team and have done so for the last 5 years. Most residents of Clover Court know this, however I am addressing those of you who have posted on this thread with such an interest in me.

My first post on here was to correct the maintenance fee for Clover Court. However since then it has turned into a brawl with other TLF members. I do not wish to keep posting as clearly TLF members have made their mind up about Asem. What is important to me is my customers, who have invested their saving with us and chosen us above the rest, not people who I do not know or wish to know. I am not hiding away, I simply have chosen not to answer or reply to the posting as I find them petty and silly. I do log on most nights as I have done so for the last few years, as do many others who also decide not to post. My family is my main priority on a night time not replying to comments on a forum. This is obviously a major subject and concern to other non residents and I have said that my office is open and I will be happy to see anyone face to face. I do have to disagree Biker Bob, any problem or issues that are addressed face to face with me, always get resolved, It is the only way to sort things out in my opinion and I have worked like this for many years. Non members do not know me and have not had any dealings with me so they do not know this. It maybe the case with other companies in the area but is not the case with me at all. I have not argued with Ang, my response has justified the post, nor have I quickly backed off, as the figures did not add up! I could not have made it clearer when I posted the breakdown.

One post suggests that we are charging so much because we do not sell any more apartments??? I have sold 6 over the weekend and have 3 inspection trips out now viewing. Yes I am proud of this because I work hard. So where does this post come from, what evidence does this person have to support their statement? Or is it a case of posting for the sake of posting??

To my knowledge and feedback over the last week, the majority of residents of Clover Court are happy with the services we provide. If non residents suggest that this is different then please give names as to who is not happy, or ask them to identify themselves to me. I have received a few e-mails from residents but their comments have not referred to the price of the maintenance. This summer I have not had any major complaints about Clover Court, but praise for the staff and security at being helpful and pleasant. Residents with children have expressed their delight with the security as this is a major factor for most parents whilst on holiday.

As said in one post, many TFL members use the forum because they had suffered in the past; they get support from each other. However regarding Asem customers in the past using this forum as a platform to communicate, the figures are minimal compared to other builders. How many posting have we had in the past, from residents only, who have suffered? I am aware that there is some, don’t get me wrong, as there are in all business worldwide. But not everyone can be tarnished with the same brush. Things are different in Turkey as we all know, sometimes foreigners expect a lot more when they come here and when it can not be done immediately then they get frustrated which leads to complaints.

One post which was made by a member on the thread called, clover court Asem maintenance charges regarding the vote at this years AGM said “hi shamus i was at the meeting of about 12 people and was out voted by others who reckon they are going to use it in the winter and i don,t mean the residents on the complex. acomplete waste of money.” I am assuming this comment means Asem staff will be using the pool, which as all my customers know, our staff are not allowed to do so. However on another comment made by the same member they state “hi everyone bought a 2 bedroom apt in clover court in june 08 and we and our 2 married sons like the complex and altinkum so much we,ve just up graded to a penthouse in same block.” I am sure that if a customer is not happy with the overall service that we provide, they would not wish to invest more money with us?

What is happening now is that other residents who are aware of the situation are joining up on the forum to state their views. I have never asked anyone to do so, it is not my style. I can fight my own battles if this is a battle??? They are entitled to their opinion as are the long term members who tend to stick together when questioned.

I have posted my comments on clover court Asem maintenance Charges as well as on here. I will not be posting or responding again. If members take this as a sign of me backing away or hiding then you are wrong, as I have said above, my customers are more important than people behind a keyboard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clare1 For This Useful Post:
carolgriffiths (15th October 2009), millilove76 (15th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 10:27   #12 (permalink)
I miss you Pebble

Thanked 1,156 Times in 488 Posts
SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clare1 View Post

I have been on this site since it first opened as a guest, mainly viewing threads that are of interest to the property market. I decided to join last year. I don’t normally post anything as you can see from my statistics. Me and my husband started Asem nearly 5 years ago when my oldest child was a toddler, now we have 3 children and another one on the way. I work full time here as well as overseeing all personnel and our UK offices. Before anyone tries to report me for working I am all legal and I am a Turkish Citizen. So to answer one question as to what is my relationship to Asem, I own Asem Construction. I oversee all the aftersales, support agents and personnel within Asem and my husband does Sales & Marketing. We work as a strong team and have done so for the last 5 years. Most residents of Clover Court know this, however I am addressing those of you who have posted on this thread with such an interest in me.

My first post on here was to correct the maintenance fee for Clover Court. However since then it has turned into a brawl with other TLF members. I do not wish to keep posting as clearly TLF members have made their mind up about Asem. What is important to me is my customers, who have invested their saving with us and chosen us above the rest, not people who I do not know or wish to know. I am not hiding away, I simply have chosen not to answer or reply to the posting as I find them petty and silly. I do log on most nights as I have done so for the last few years, as do many others who also decide not to post. My family is my main priority on a night time not replying to comments on a forum. This is obviously a major subject and concern to other non residents and I have said that my office is open and I will be happy to see anyone face to face. I do have to disagree Biker Bob, any problem or issues that are addressed face to face with me, always get resolved, It is the only way to sort things out in my opinion and I have worked like this for many years. Non members do not know me and have not had any dealings with me so they do not know this. It maybe the case with other companies in the area but is not the case with me at all. I have not argued with Ang, my response has justified the post, nor have I quickly backed off, as the figures did not add up! I could not have made it clearer when I posted the breakdown.

One post suggests that we are charging so much because we do not sell any more apartments??? I have sold 6 over the weekend and have 3 inspection trips out now viewing. Yes I am proud of this because I work hard. So where does this post come from, what evidence does this person have to support their statement? Or is it a case of posting for the sake of posting??

To my knowledge and feedback over the last week, the majority of residents of Clover Court are happy with the services we provide. If non residents suggest that this is different then please give names as to who is not happy, or ask them to identify themselves to me. I have received a few e-mails from residents but their comments have not referred to the price of the maintenance. This summer I have not had any major complaints about Clover Court, but praise for the staff and security at being helpful and pleasant. Residents with children have expressed their delight with the security as this is a major factor for most parents whilst on holiday.

As said in one post, many TFL members use the forum because they had suffered in the past; they get support from each other. However regarding Asem customers in the past using this forum as a platform to communicate, the figures are minimal compared to other builders. How many posting have we had in the past, from residents only, who have suffered? I am aware that there is some, don’t get me wrong, as there are in all business worldwide. But not everyone can be tarnished with the same brush. Things are different in Turkey as we all know, sometimes foreigners expect a lot more when they come here and when it can not be done immediately then they get frustrated which leads to complaints.

One post which was made by a member on the thread called, clover court Asem maintenance charges regarding the vote at this years AGM said “hi shamus i was at the meeting of about 12 people and was out voted by others who reckon they are going to use it in the winter and i don,t mean the residents on the complex. acomplete waste of money.” I am assuming this comment means Asem staff will be using the pool, which as all my customers know, our staff are not allowed to do so. However on another comment made by the same member they state “hi everyone bought a 2 bedroom apt in clover court in june 08 and we and our 2 married sons like the complex and altinkum so much we,ve just up graded to a penthouse in same block.” I am sure that if a customer is not happy with the overall service that we provide, they would not wish to invest more money with us?

What is happening now is that other residents who are aware of the situation are joining up on the forum to state their views. I have never asked anyone to do so, it is not my style. I can fight my own battles if this is a battle??? They are entitled to their opinion as are the long term members who tend to stick together when questioned.

I have posted my comments on clover court Asem maintenance Charges as well as on here. I will not be posting or responding again. If members take this as a sign of me backing away or hiding then you are wrong, as I have said above, my customers are more important than people behind a keyboard.
Clare,

You copy and pasted this post in two different threads. It's like your using this forum as an advertising vehicle instead of addressing the questions of the people from inside and out of your complex. Why not simply answer their questions. Your losing credibility by not. I don't want to see that, please redeem yourself.

Biker Bob

A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
SuperBogs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperBogs For This Useful Post:
Angela Stansfield (15th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 10:37   #13 (permalink)
millilove76

Thanked 3,422 Times in 874 Posts
millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute

We rented an ASEM apartment in winter 2007 at their Hillside complex. My personal experience of ASEM was they were a family company that had grown but not lost their values on the way. We met many people who had bought from them including those at Clover Court, which was nearly completed. Not once did i hear of any major problems and we have never heard of anyone not recieving their Tapu when purchasing an ASEM property, although for some it took longer than others.
We recieved the same level of customer service as a renter than those that bought. We even rented a car from them.
The office was open until 9 most evenings and any problems albeit small were addressed face to face.
We were so happy that we are now thinking to return to Didim and buy with ASEM.
I am just writing this as i think sometimes companies or people tend to be brought down by some people on this forum. Yes discussion is great but i think those that have or have had direct dealing with the ASEM group should really be those that comment.
millilove76 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millilove76 For This Useful Post:
icebern09 (15th October 2009), joycelewis (15th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 10:42   #14 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,417 Times in 469 Posts
Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by millilove76 View Post
We rented an ASEM apartment in winter 2007 at their Hillside complex. My personal experience of ASEM was they were a family company that had grown but not lost their values on the way. We met many people who had bought from them including those at Clover Court, which was nearly completed. Not once did i hear of any major problems and we have never heard of anyone not recieving their Tapu when purchasing an ASEM property, although for some it took longer than others.
We recieved the same level of customer service as a renter than those that bought. We even rented a car from them.
The office was open until 9 most evenings and any problems albeit small were addressed face to face.
I am just writing this as i think sometimes companies or people tend to be brought down by some people on this forum. Yes discussion is great but i think those that have or have had direct dealing with the ASEM group should really be those that comment.
Yet again, another one missing the point!!!! Their service maybe fantastic, second to none, extraordinary etc etc.

IT DOESNT COST £600 X 96 APARTMENTS TO RUN THIS COMPLEX - OR ANYWHERE NEAR THAT!

Everyone has their tapu??? Do you know everyone on the complex? Every single person? Have you asked them? I know 6 people who, 2.5 years later, still dont have it AND they all know of others who havent go theirs either.
Angela Stansfield is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 11:00   #15 (permalink)
Non Active Member

shamus murphy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by millilove76 View Post
Maybe you have read the posts wrong, the main disagrement the residents have at clover court , is that they have now increased the maintance charges to fill an empty indoor pool, which they want £100 extra of every resident for the 6months it will be open.
They already have one of the highest maintance charges in the area £500 for 1 bedroomed appartment, so any further increase is not welcome, if you where on holiday then of course you only pay a small amount of rent for your appartment for the week, and proberly don't realise what other costs are involved to the resident that owns it.
shamus murphy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 12:31   #16 (permalink)
Non Active Member

shamus murphy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by clare1 View Post

Think you went on a bit much there clare, no one has ever said asem don't make lovely appartments its just the high cost of the maintance once you get the appartment.
shamus murphy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 13:12   #17 (permalink)
millilove76

Thanked 3,422 Times in 874 Posts
millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we rented directly from ASEM throughout winter so 8 months in all. During that time we paid the maintenece fee for the property that we rented. We were made aware of the costs prior to our contract.

The point i was trying to make (maybe a little shabbily) was; we rented from ASEM, when we had a problem we went to them and they resolved it for us. Our time with them was positive.
I can say this from DIRECTLY having experience not just from friends or from friends of friends.

I agree that this forum is fantastic in helping people coming to buy or rent here from making many mistakes that other members have done. It helps sort the good from the bad and is a huge source of knowledge. But i do feel that rather than being constructive sometimes members try and turn the thread into a witch hunt.

Superbogs has valid questions that are constructive and would be better answered.

Shamus Murphy has a property on the site so has a large interest.

But ..ANG

IT DOESNT COST £600 X 96 APARTMENTS TO RUN THIS COMPLEX - OR ANYWHERE NEAR THAT!

Everyone has their tapu??? Do you know everyone on the complex? Every single person? Have you asked them? I know 6 people who, 2.5 years later, still dont have it AND they all know of others who havent go theirs either.

For the 6 people that have an issue, surely it is for them directly to contact ASEM or come and state their case.

For the record both myself and husband are still looking at purchasing in Clover Court. (we will make sure maintenence charges are in our contract)

I only speak from what i have seen have seen of ASEM firsthand.
millilove76 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 15:43   #18 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,417 Times in 469 Posts
Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute

Millilove, not really sure what you are getting at. This is an open forum where people ask for advice from everyone, not just those that live in their complex!!!!

You havent bought there either yet, but see you are still chipping in your two penneth worth! You rented an apartment, you are not an owner either. You are an outsider giving your views just the same as me.
Angela Stansfield is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 18:25   #19 (permalink)

Parasitesi Champion!
Safecracker Champion!
Sports Smash Champion!
Typing Contest Champion!
Wordgame Champion!

dee24 will become famous soon enough

I would say that Millilove has more right to talk about Asem and Clover Court than Ang who has neither rented or bought on the complex. Instead of spouting about your six friends you should advise THEM to contact Clare so that she can try to resolve any problems or concerns instead of you spouting off on a public forum. It is not your concern.

And before you start - yes I do own on Clover Court

My opinion is that this is not the place and it is not your place to be carrying on on here
dee24 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dee24 For This Useful Post:
joycelewis (15th October 2009), millilove76 (15th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 18:27   #20 (permalink)

Parasitesi Champion!
Safecracker Champion!
Sports Smash Champion!
Typing Contest Champion!
Wordgame Champion!

dee24 will become famous soon enough

Oh, and I have been a member here since 2008 but have only now felt the need to comment
dee24 is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
asem , charges , clover , court , maintenance