Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Altinkum Forum > Blue View Residence

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th October 2009, 18:27   #21 (permalink)

Parasitesi Champion!
Safecracker Champion!
Sports Smash Champion!
Typing Contest Champion!
Wordgame Champion!

dee24 will become famous soon enough
Re: Clover Court ASEM Maintenance Charges

I am logging off now as some of us Ang do have a life without the keyboard and monitor
dee24 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 18:35   #22 (permalink)

karadeniz_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i'm a new member on here,ive got nothing to do with clover court i just want to say that ive never in my life seen someone go on about someting that has nothing to do with them as Ang (unless your thinking of buying if the rates are lowerd?) your like a dog with a bone!!! are winters really that boring in Turkey? the seasons only just finished! must remember to pack my DS!!!
Old 15th October 2009, 19:18   #23 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,417 Times in 469 Posts
Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee24 View Post
I would say that Millilove has more right to talk about Asem and Clover Court than Ang who has neither rented or bought on the complex. Instead of spouting about your six friends you should advise THEM to contact Clare so that she can try to resolve any problems or concerns instead of you spouting off on a public forum. It is not your concern.

And before you start - yes I do own on Clover Court

My opinion is that this is not the place and it is not your place to be carrying on on here
This is an open public forum where members can talk about anything they want to. If you dont like it, then you know where the door is!

My 6 friends - for YOUR information - have contacted Clare direct about these issues, but she has done exactly what she has done on this forum, answered questions with questions or avoided answering at all!!

Dont tell me its not my concern. A very good friend owns on this complex and is very worried about the rising site fees.

No-one said anything about Millilove not having a right to have their say on this forum, but what he/she doesnt have the right to do is tell others that they dont have the right to speak.
Angela Stansfield is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angela Stansfield For This Useful Post:
shamus murphy (15th October 2009), Summertime (15th October 2009), yalimart (15th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 19:22   #24 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute Angela Stansfield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadeniz_girl View Post
i'm a new member on here,ive got nothing to do with clover court i just want to say that ive never in my life seen someone go on about someting that has nothing to do with them as Ang (unless your thinking of buying if the rates are lowerd?) your like a dog with a bone!!! are winters really that boring in Turkey? the seasons only just finished! must remember to pack my DS!!!
Well its certainly kept you amused! Every time I've logged on, there you are reading this thread. Are there no good films on at the moment in the UK.

For your information, its hot and sunny here. If you havent got anything useful to add to this thread, why bother!
Old 15th October 2009, 20:02   #25 (permalink)

ang lol my LT is on perm, not to see what your doing, dont flatter yourself. its on as i am co-ord getting my things shipped out to turkey. i also have 2 children under 2 and the eldest likes to press the buttons so i open quicky and close it. i dont want to have to open every page all the time and type in passwords as it takes longer. god does everyone have to justify themselves to you?

but yes the way your going on is amusing.

If it was hot and suuny here i would not be inside TRYING to ruin what someones worked hard for.

i read in clares big long post that shes expecting a baby (congrats clare) i'm sure all this stress you've managed to create isnt good for her or the unborn
Old 15th October 2009, 20:12   #26 (permalink)
millilove76

Thanked 3,422 Times in 874 Posts
millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute millilove76 has a reputation beyond repute

Can i just ask Ang that you read my posts a little more thouroughly as at no time did i state that you or anyone should not post on here.
This thread is now turning into nothing more than a slanging match between members and is lacking constructive comments.
I posted on it as i had first hand experience of ASEM, and felt that i wanted to share that.
I feel that the thread is less about the charges at Clover Court now and seems just an attack on ASEM or other members, including yourself ANG.
I am sure you have your friends best interests at heart but i really believe that if the thread continues in this manner its going to be detremental (hope thats spelt correctly) to the reputation of Clover Court.
millilove76 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millilove76 For This Useful Post:
Angela Stansfield (15th October 2009), carolgriffiths (16th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 20:13   #27 (permalink)
Non Active Member

This thread started as a debate and discussion about Clover Court site fees. It was not started by me and has been participated in by many others, some who own on Clover Court and some who dont.

You decided join in this thread for god knows what reason. I dont think you are doing yourself any favours as a newbee by trying to accuse another member of causing stress or threatening harm to another members unborn baby.

This thread has been a heated debate, as many are on this forum.
Old 15th October 2009, 20:25   #28 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millilove76 View Post
Can i just ask Ang that you read my posts a little more thouroughly as at no time did i state that you or anyone should not post on here.
This thread is now turning into nothing more than a slanging match between members and is lacking constructive comments.
I posted on it as i had first hand experience of ASEM, and felt that i wanted to share that.
I feel that the thread is less about the charges at Clover Court now and seems just an attack on ASEM or other members, including yourself ANG.
I am sure you have your friends best interests at heart but i really believe that if the thread continues in this manner its going to be detremental (hope thats spelt correctly) to the reputation of Clover Court.
Yes very true.

I was referring to your comment that only those that had direct dealings with asem should comment on this thread (or something like that). I feel that anyone should be able to comment if they feel they have an interest.

Yes I have my friends best interests at heart. Clare came on here to defend their fees, but then never quite fully answers any questions. Im not the only person asking these questions. They are legitimate questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Angela Stansfield For This Useful Post:
SuperBogs (15th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 20:57   #29 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 25,098 Times in 10,758 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Please mods, a gentle touch only here, let this run, i suspect that heat is being introduced deliberatley to induce a lock up.

I used to be a cynic, but my heart's not in it, great line. Courtesy Damon Albarn.

Steve.

Last edited by Akasya; 15th October 2009 at 21:00..
Akasya is online now send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
mike dj (16th October 2009)
Old 15th October 2009, 20:58   #30 (permalink)

not doin myself any favours as a newbie? so does that mean if your new you best not have an opinion or say anything to early on or what??

i can fully see why the post added today by someone saying that they have been to afraid to join in on thngs comes from..........

Tags
asem , charges , clover , court , maintenance