icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
This is our year.....
..... Hopefully, Happy new year to all you Blue Viewers. (and any one else thats watching of course).

This has just got to be our year when it all happens, we are going over in May to have a look around and maybe even have a look at some furniture, just for ideas though at first.

I have seen pictures of the Marina road not far from our apartments and it looks great, so I expect there will be quite a few changes since we were there last year.

And yes I am still just as excited as I was in the beginning. So roll on the summer of 2010.

OWENA

This is our year.....
Good luck from us also. We are hoping it will be THE YEAR for us too

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
This is our year.....
Good Luck Lesley, have fun furnishing your home, don't forget to Barter, lol

HaHAhahah Me ? Barter ? If he say's no to my first offer ,(Which usuallly comes after weeks of practice in the mirror) I would run out of the shop crying !!!!!!:35:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
This is our year.....
Thanks all for your best wishes. Cant wait to meet up with Joyce and any other "Blue Viewer" although they seem to be a bit thin on the ground on the forum.

No matter, I shall be a happy bunny.:gulme:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
This is our year.....
Hi Lesley,,,,,,,,

Hope you had good new year . We have just booked holiday with friends in August and are hoping to combine it with getting keys to apartment,,,,,,,,which will be fantastic. We are planning to go back out in October to fully furnish it and enjoy afew days staying in it . Joyce

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
This is our year.....
Hi Lesley,,,,,,,,

Hope you had good new year . We have just booked holiday with friends in August and are hoping to combine it with getting keys to apartment,,,,,,,,which will be fantastic. We are planning to go back out in October to fully furnish it and enjoy afew days staying in it . Joyce

Hi Joyce, Yes we had a fantastic New year thanks, we went to Bruges with our friends.
Well hopefully we can finally meet sometime this year and have that long awaited efes.:yipee:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
This is our year.....
:
Hi Joyce, Yes we had a fantastic New year thanks, we went to Bruges with our friends.
Well hopefully we can finally meet sometime this year and have that long awaited efes.:yipee:

Really looking forward to that. x

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
This is our year.....
Hello again ,,,,,,,,,,

We have just recieved updated pictures on Blue VIew and it's great to see progress. :3: now we can really see what it will look like ,,,, and I must say I'm impressed . :Flower:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
This is our year.....
Hi Joyce, How ya doing ? Well I havn't had any pics yet and for some reason I cant get onto the Asem page, havn't been able to for ages now, although our mates did send us some pics last month and its looks as if some bricks are going up on your block.

Hopefully the heavy rain wont affect the build too much, still looking forward so much to it all.

Will be glad to see the back of all this snow wont you ?.

All the best Lesley.

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
This is our year.....
email sent already had you in my list lol x I can only access asem website by going through google and putting in asem construction ,,, hope this helps .. Enjoy the pictures xx

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
This is our year.....
Thank you Joyce so much for the pics.

Well what a difference ! How fantastic they look. The blocks I mean. Brilliant.

Thanks again for them, lovely to see and get an update.

Cheers Les x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom