lynne

IKEA Bodrum....maybe ?
:gathering
Rumour.......According to one of my Turkish friends...IKEA will be opening next year in Bodrum area.
Just past KIPPA supermarket as you come from Bodrum town on the Yalikavak road they are building another large shopping area on the right and it is supposed to be an IKEA.
Lets wait and see............

weegogs

IKEA Bodrum....maybe ?
NOOOOOOO....nonononono. Please for the love of GOD do not let this be true. I love my wee house in Turkey for many reasons , one of which is , I don't get dragged around Ikea when Im there. Noooo!!!

Sara-666

IKEA Bodrum....maybe ?
Typical if true, I've waited all these years to see an Ikea here, now am moving back to the UK they finally start building!

Have to say though there have been so many rumours over the years I won't believe it until I see that yellow and blue sign go up :)

Sara

IKEA Bodrum....maybe ?
:gathering
Rumour.......According to one of my Turkish friends...IKEA will be opening next year in Bodrum area.
Just past KIPPA supermarket as you come from Bodrum town on the Yalikavak road they are building another large shopping area on the right and it is supposed to be an IKEA.
Lets wait and see............

Probably they will build Disneyland next to Ikea. The annual rumours are starting again

Kenny G

Kenny G
IKEA Bodrum....maybe ?
When first seen from the dolmus a few months ago this did look like a huge site, I easily could have envisaged IKEA there, but more recently looks like turning into a number of smaller units, so now I think this is just wishful thinking.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
IKEA Bodrum....maybe ?
I meant to post this reply from Ikea on my earlier post

First of all we are thankfull and happy to get your attention. Bodrum IKEA Store is not taking place in IKEA Turkey development plan near future.
Our online shopping system was started and you can check the availability of the products which you want to buy from IKEA in IKEA | Mobilya Dekorasyon Ev Tekstili Yatak Odalar? Koltuk Tak?mlar?
Also you can check the stock availability,delivery costs and product costs from IKEA | Mobilya Dekorasyon Ev Tekstili Yatak Odalar? Koltuk Tak?mlar?
If you didnt find the product which you want to buy,it means it’s not open to online sales because of the unsuitable the delivery conditions or it can be out of the product range.

Best Regards

Like I said, it aint happening !

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom