james fowler

Retired to Yalikavak
IKEA coming to Bodrum
Saw the workers putting up the sign yesterday. It will open on the 22nd of this month. It's quite hard to spot as it's set back off the main road about 150 mtrs past the Bitez roundabout on the left hand side. Drove up for a look and loads of stock inside allready. No more trips to Izmir

IKEA coming to Bodrum
According to IKEA it will be an Order and Delivery point stocking around 2,000 of their normal 8,000 stock items where you will be able to place orders for things they will not be stocking.
Obviously better than nothing but certainly not a full blown IKEA store.

essex_girl

IKEA coming to Bodrum
Ikea Bodrum

Just seen new Ikea order and pick up shop in Bodrum. It is just off the main road from Bodrum to Turgutreis near the Bitez roundabout. If my Turkish is correct it opens next Tuesday. Exciting stuff!

SLEEPY

IKEA coming to Bodrum
Would assume most men will be delighted its just and order and pick up store rather than been dragged around the regular store.

Sara-666

IKEA coming to Bodrum
Hubby is jumping with joy that it's coming to Bodrum 3 months before we leave, talk about bad timing! Happy shopping to all :)

Sara

topcat

topcat
IKEA coming to Bodrum
Yes it did open today and was fairly busy. You can order and they say it takes 4 days to be delivered to the store. There is quite a lot on display. I just got the brochure and took it home with me.

headroom

IKEA coming to Bodrum
Yes it did open today and was fairly busy. You can order and they say it takes 4 days to be delivered to the store. There is quite a lot on display. I just got the brochure and took it home with me.

Is there a "market place" in the store? can you just go and buy rugs,lighting etc., to take away there and then?

sapphire1

IKEA coming to Bodrum
Can't wait to see all the husbands out building the sunloungers whilst we women sit back and enjoy our pimms!!! Hahaha

Last edited:

REDDERS

IKEA coming to Bodrum
It seems that although there are goods on display,it is only an order and pick up store at present. Delivery charges are charged from the Konacik shop to your delivery address only.

headroom

IKEA coming to Bodrum
It seems that although there are goods on display,it is only an order and pick up store at present. Delivery charges are charged from the Konacik shop to your delivery address only.

A catalogue would do the same thing then?:hmm:

JanetClarke

JanetClarke
IKEA coming to Bodrum
Does it have it's own car park? Hope so because they just keep building store after store alongside the 'highway from hell'. They don't seem to consider trading estates with nice easy parking for the fairer sex.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
IKEA coming to Bodrum
Apparently 1 in 10 europeans are concieved on an IKEA bed, just thought I would mention it

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom