FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Bodrum Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th March 2015, 16:44   #1 (permalink)

Bodrum-Nokta is on a distinguished road
Nokta - Cengiz group court case

Hello to those who have witnessed fraud by Nokta, Cengiz and lawyer Beran.

To make the story short. I am looking for people who have witnessed fraud from Cengiz, Nokta, and the lawyer Beran.

I have talked to the Turkish embassy where I live in Europe and I complained about what I and other foreigners have been through by investing in Turkey and that I am giving totally up on Turkey if there is no justice in Turkey.

The embassy says the best way of getting and proving that Cengiz's behaving is part of fraud is by open an court case against him and the lawyer as a group. This is the way to make it and will make the fraud much stronger in court as a group.

As a group this will also make it possible for us to complain to EU and go to the news if needed. It may also push the Turkish government to get involved in these cases. They can't keep denying it.

By cheating me - both Cengiz and lawyer will say: Oh, we told him and he bought anyway. But as a group they can't say this anymore. And suddenly things may happen to them and we'll benefit from it.

I hope those who have withnessed fraud will contact me by private message. We need to be 5-10 or more.

For years we all thought things may be solved but no. Cengiz is still able to build around Bodrum, Gumusluk, and the lawyer is still working around.

We can stop this as a group. Please get in touch or let those who have witnessed know about this. Thanks.
Bodrum-Nokta is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodrum-Nokta For This Useful Post:
jewel (14th March 2015), Spurs (14th March 2015)
Old 14th March 2015, 16:49   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,857 Posts
tosmur has disabled reputation
Re: Nokta - Cengiz group court case

I am sorry to hear you have been cheated and I hope you get justice. I hope people come forward if they have been suffered fraud by the same people.
tosmur is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tosmur For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th March 2015)
Old 14th March 2015, 17:39   #3 (permalink)

Tosmur - I do hope some will respond ... As far as I know Nokta has cheated some people in Bodrum area. In our site 2 of them are UK people. They have given up on Turkey more or less :-(
Bodrum-Nokta is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2015, 18:56   #4 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,145 Times in 591 Posts
Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of

In what way did they defraud you ? I suffered fraud but it was by Homes Bodrum. (In Bodrum of course).
Michael Hanley is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2015, 19:03   #5 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodrum-Nokta View Post
Hello to those who have witnessed fraud by Nokta, Cengiz and lawyer Beran.

To make the story short. I am looking for people who have witnessed fraud from Cengiz, Nokta, and the lawyer Beran.

I have talked to the Turkish embassy where I live in Europe and I complained about what I and other foreigners have been through by investing in Turkey and that I am giving totally up on Turkey if there is no justice in Turkey.

The embassy says the best way of getting and proving that Cengiz's behaving is part of fraud is by open an court case against him and the lawyer as a group. This is the way to make it and will make the fraud much stronger in court as a group.

As a group this will also make it possible for us to complain to EU and go to the news if needed. It may also push the Turkish government to get involved in these cases. They can't keep denying it.

By cheating me - both Cengiz and lawyer will say: Oh, we told him and he bought anyway. But as a group they can't say this anymore. And suddenly things may happen to them and we'll benefit from it.

I hope those who have withnessed fraud will contact me by private message. We need to be 5-10 or more.

For years we all thought things may be solved but no. Cengiz is still able to build around Bodrum, Gumusluk, and the lawyer is still working around.

We can stop this as a group. Please get in touch or let those who have witnessed know about this. Thanks.
I spoke to a lawyer some years back, they basically confirmed what you have just stated. They went so far as to say "open a limited company & have one lawyer represent that company, after the case dissolve the company".

The problem I have seen/heard time & time again is that "victims" tend to play their cards close to their chest & go their own way, en-bloc is the way to go.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th March 2015), jewel (14th March 2015), Kingfisher (15th March 2015), tosmur (14th March 2015)
Old 14th March 2015, 19:27   #6 (permalink)

Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,857 Posts
tosmur has disabled reputation

I agree often victims do seem to go their own way, maybe partly because they have been burnt and feel vulnerable, among other things - it is terrible that people have been ripped off and people are still getting ripped off. I think it is the way to go stand together. Although I guess it has to be against the same company / people.
tosmur is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tosmur For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th March 2015)
Old 14th March 2015, 21:15   #7 (permalink)

I agree we MUST stand up as a group otherwise it will end up nothing. I talked to 4-6 lawyer and I still have one representing me now. The lawyer didn't want to open a group case it's easier to ask for more money and do nothing at the same time or even get money from Cengiz at the same time to do nothing.

In our case it's a question about that people have paid and didn't get the deeds/Tapu or their is a bank debts on the Tapu so the bank can sell the apartment since the builder is bankrupt.

I will be glad if those been cheated by NOKTA/Cengiz and the laywer Beran write to me.

Everybody cheated by other builders please stand up as a group. Like Homes Bodrum.

WE all have spent too much money on useless lawyers. Being a group and beginning a court case through the embassies this way it will have an effect on the government. It may even reach Erdogan who will be able to hear it and forced to act on it.

Nokta/Cengiz should be wellknown by those who have been bying in Bodrum area.

At the same time it would maybe be a good thing if it could be possible to make a "fraud in Turkey" list here or somewhere else where people can write their names. To prove fraud has become a system in Turkey in the touristic areas.

BUT will and dare people to rip off in broken heart after years. I think we should if we want to get some justice.

Last edited by Bodrum-Nokta; 14th March 2015 at 21:27..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodrum-Nokta For This Useful Post:
jewel (14th March 2015), tosmur (14th March 2015)
Old 14th March 2015, 21:15   #8 (permalink)

Please read what I wrote now.
Old 14th March 2015, 22:18   #9 (permalink)

Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold

Bodrum Nokta, I wish you every success, and I sincerely hope people cheated by these people will come forward and join you.
Old 15th March 2015, 00:21   #10 (permalink)

Brian DV is on a distinguished road

I was hoping for the same sort of unity at Grand Seaview 7 years ago but the other owners there didn't want to know and were happy to sit and wait and hope for the best.They pinned their hopes on Clover to sort it out with their Lawyer,despite my reservations,which they ignored.Last I heard they were still waiting for their Hab certs due to that useless piece of crap Gengis.
Good luck with your Quest.
Brian DV is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brian DV For This Useful Post:
tosmur (15th March 2015)

Tags
case , cengiz , court , group , nokta , nokta cengiz beran fraud