Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 26th November 2011, 10:39   #21 (permalink)

mont is on a distinguished road
Re: Guidelines of Buying property in Turkey

Can anybody tell me where the link is for the person wanting to buy a house in Yali iv searched everywhere and cant find it, i may be able to help him, i posted to him he shoudnt tell anyone how much he has, it may even be a she, i posted yesterday, im hopeless at this forum thingy, thanks mont
mont is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2011, 10:49   #22 (permalink)

Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,533 Posts
scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont View Post
Can anybody tell me where the link is for the person wanting to buy a house in Yali iv searched everywhere and cant find it, i may be able to help him, i posted to him he shoudnt tell anyone how much he has, it may even be a she, i posted yesterday, im hopeless at this forum thingy, thanks mont

COULD IT BE THIS ONE?

holiday home
Old 28th November 2011, 08:20   #23 (permalink)
"Light Years Away"

Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,486 Posts
newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont View Post

Yes, you posted in the Yalikavak forum, here it is:

apartments

Note: you can search your previous posts by clicking on your or any Username and it will show you the posts made, but currently you do need to scroll to the bottom of the page to see them all.
Old 31st January 2012, 17:42   #24 (permalink)

fireman sam is on a distinguished road

Am just wondering if the first post has been updated by Mushtaq as friends have askes as thinking about buying!! Thanks
fireman sam is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2012, 20:10   #25 (permalink)
Mike and Nicky

mike&nicky is on a distinguished road

hi there, we were just wondering as we have been asked by a fellow owner do you need a habitation certificate if you already have a tapu
mike and nicky
mike&nicky is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2012, 13:16   #26 (permalink)
Ceni

Thanked 2,579 Times in 789 Posts
Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute

Help.

I have a cyber gaming friend who inherited a tidy little sum last year, she has decided to buy a holiday home either in Turkey or spain, now I know you people can't help with the buying process in Spain but she told me of the terms she has been given by an agent in Fethiye regarding possibly buying a 2 bed apartment in Calis. She also asked the same agent about renting an apartment he also has on his books, also in Calis.

For the apartment she enquired about buying:

This agent wants up front and in cash!
150 for admin and expenses !!! ???
300 to translate just her passport to start the buying process.???
435 to do a map search and place the apartment on a map?
5000 TL to register her with a solicetor, this is compulsory according to the agent!

For the 2 bed apartment in Calis she enquired about renting:
1.200 Euro per month
she also need to pay ( up front) 100 each month for house contents insurance, Dask, and pool maintenance for the 6 months she would want to rent.

Now I may be a cynical bitch, but that all stinks to me......... Now my buying experience in Turkey was a disaster and we were shafted left, right and center, I've never rented in Turkey either but I've told her not to do anything, not to send a penny and I've asked her who this agent is.

Is any of the above correct or is this agent a complete con artist?
tintagel (20th February 2012), tosmur (27th February 2012)
Old 20th February 2012, 13:50   #27 (permalink)

Thanked 9,432 Times in 3,604 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceni View Post
Help.

I have a cyber gaming friend who inherited a tidy little sum last year, she has decided to buy a holiday home either in Turkey or spain, now I know you people can't help with the buying process in Spain but she told me of the terms she has been given by an agent in Fethiye regarding possibly buying a 2 bed apartment in Calis. She also asked the same agent about renting an apartment he also has on his books, also in Calis.

5000 TL to register her with a solicetor, this is compulsory according to the agent!

1.200 Euro per month
she also need to pay ( up front) 100 each month for house contents insurance, Dask, and pool maintenance for the 6 months she would want to rent.

Now I may be a cynical bitch, but that all stinks to me......... Now my buying experience in Turkey was a disaster and we were shafted left, right and center, I've never rented in Turkey either but I've told her not to do anything, not to send a penny and I've asked her who this agent is.

Bl**dy Hell Ceni! I had to read that 3 times!, couldn't believe my eyes He's a Con Artist big time. 1.200 Euro's pm for a 2 bed rental in Calis 600 TL rental would probably be the top end of the market!

Dask comes under compulsory 'Buildings' ins for Owners, not renters . A Deposit normally covers the 'Contents' & not returned if damage is done. Ditto the rest of this shysters claims

Please get this shysters name, he/she needs a good slap!

Last edited by tintagel; 20th February 2012 at 13:52..
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tintagel For This Useful Post:
tosmur (27th February 2012)
Old 20th February 2012, 15:06   #28 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,483 Times in 828 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

I agree, just a gangster. I thought Bodrum was bad for people trying it on but that shyster takes the top prize.
Old 20th February 2012, 16:16   #29 (permalink)

Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,533 Posts
scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute scotssteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceni View Post
Help.

1.200 Euro per month

Hi Ceni

Please tell your friend to run the opposite direction - these figures are scandalous!

regards
Old 20th February 2012, 16:37   #30 (permalink)
Ceni

Thanked 2,579 Times in 789 Posts
Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute Ceni has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You, 3 replies and they told me exactly what I thought in the first place.

I've directed her to have a look here so she can see for herself, I'm hoping to catch her online again later to ask where these apartments are, or the name of the complex and hopefully also tell me the name of this moron!

Tags
buying , guidelines , property , turkey