Internet Providers Dalyan INFO help please
I know yet another question from me, this one is about internet and WiFi providers in Dalyan. I know i am not going to get supper fast lightning speeds, which in many cases would be a god send, i am sure to many people spend to much time on the internet and not out and about.

Questions, do you have a provider ?
who are they ?
what are their monthly costs ?
who do i avoid at all costs?

and wait for it

thank you in advance :)

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Been to TTNET (my provider) and updated my 2 yr package.At the moment I'm on 20 meg speed,75 gig Fair usage @ 63 ytl Per month.Ive upped it to 50 meg speed,200 gig Fair usage @ 80 ytl.
Who to avoid,I've no idea Molly.

PS,Ive upped it because someone has got into my Internet and used 110 gig in 7 days.Seemingly they only need a small program to make my password visible.We have found out which appt it is and they have had a visit from the Zabata.Good luck in your search.

Trev.

bickern

Apparently captainnet is in Dalyan with 8meg package for 35 TL without contract, just pay as you go.

The wifi installation and setup in 1st month is 250 TL I think.

Last edited:
Hi thank you to both of you, will be out in October probably towards the end of the month, but will need internet. I will try to check out the two you have both mentioned and see what they both offer.
Thank you sooooooooooooo much

this forum is a god send

:thanks:

bickern

If you are only visiting for a few months of the year then WiFi companies are the best bet because you only pay them when you need them, if you return back to UK for say 3 months just pay the 30 TL when you return.

Smiler

Captainet are good. Just check on their website for their address, go into the shop. They will look at your location on Google Maps to confirm line of site with a mast. Arrange a date for installation. When they've finished, they will charge you for the aerial & router (as said above 250L) pay him 35 lira for your monthly charge & away you go. Very simple.

bickern

Oh, 35 TL.

I am on RoketNet in Koycegiz, which is in Ortaca as well I believe, but not sure about Dalyan.

RoketNet charge 195 TL for equipment and installation plus 30 TL for 1st month (225 TL) then every month onwards 30 TL.

Hi Bickern, what is your download limit per month for 35tl which you pay per month. I assume the 8 meg is your download speed (do you actually get the full 8 meg speed?)

bickern

Hi Bickern, what is your download limit per month for 35tl which you pay per month. I assume the 8 meg is your download speed (do you actually get the full 8 meg speed?)

I pay 30 TL with Rocketnet and I average about 4 but it depends how far you are from the transmitter

Thanks Bickern, that seems they way to go and no expense of paying through the winter when nobodies in the villa.

themommy

If you are based in Dalyan, Pop into the Captains Bar and have a chat about Captain Net, they will be able to answer any questions you have. I live in Koycegiz and had Captain net for about 5 weeks now, done a speed test every day to monitor, never had below 8.2. for 30 lira a month and you can pay by cash or Direct Debit if you wish

Derek

kevinJ

Captainet sounds interesting. Can you give me the website address. I don't seem to be able to find it with a search engine.

Does anybody know what the current installation cost is for captainnet and what the monthly subscription is please, I'm guessing it might have gone up for this year

bickern

Last I heard it was 250 TL and includes all the needed equipment, installation and setup.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom