bettyboo

IKEA, IZMIR -delivery to villages
I've seen on the Ikea site that they don't deliver to villages. We live 30 odd miles away from Marmaris and often have problems getting the simplest things delivered. Will the transport companies deliver to their depot in Marmaris so you can collect?

Well I live in Datca, which is about as far into the boonies as you can get, and they delivered to me! They use kargo companies who take delivery to their main area depot and then send the goods out in smaller vans to the address. If the kargo company really won't deliver to you then I'm sure you could go in and pick it up.

CJD

Well I live in Datca, which is about as far into the boonies as you can get, and they delivered to me! They use kargo companies who take delivery to their main area depot and then send the goods out in smaller vans to the address. If the kargo company really won't deliver to you then I'm sure you could go in and pick it up.

lol Yildez believe me Datca is a city compared with Sogut and you have a very
good road out to you...ask Jane :)

Kanga

R.I.P
Hi. Could you arrange for the Sogut dolmus to collect it for you if the company will deliver to the dolmus station in Marmaris? I've seen parcels sent by bus from Marmaris to Datca and I'm sure your driver would help out for a small tip. It's what we do out here in the wild west of Wales. Good luck.

JBK44

IKEA did actually call me when they were at Marmaris so maybe you can meet them on route?

Sogut is vey nice place, we stayed in Villa Julia last year and had a fantastic holiday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom