hisar2121

Conditions of Turkish Residence Visa or Extended Tourist Visa
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I am intending to get an extension of my tourist visa to take me to the end of October although I may end up getting the full year if the costs and time required is the same. However I may need to go back to England for 6 weeks over the summer and I was wondering if anyone knew whether this would be against any conditions of the visa or residence permit and I would have to remain in Turkey for a certain number of weeks out of the 6 month/1 year period to comply with it.

Thanks

REDDERS

There is , nor ever has been a tourist extension visa.It was mentioned ages ago in the Turkish press but was never implemented.
When your 90 days runs out on your passport visa,you then MUST leave Turkey.If you wish to stay on,then before your Tourist visa expires,you have to apply for a Residence Permit.

blackeyes

Hi There is no time limit that you have to stay in the country on a residency visa some people come for summer and return to uk for winter, however you need to apply for your residency pretty quickly after arriving in Turkey... It can take a few weeks depending on where you are.. Alsi they take your passport so while it is being processed you cant leave the country.xx

REDDERS

Hisar,what part of Turkey do you live in?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom