Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 28th September 2014, 21:05   #1 (permalink)

Thanked 1,144 Times in 623 Posts
the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of
All things XBMC....KODI

Hi Guys

Here is a few sites to visit for live TV and ADDONS

This one I covered before.....approx 78 channels with an excellent EPG List so that you know whats showing now.......infusm.tv Pages

This one is a good 200+ channels not all sports and would suit those living oversea......the full video of how to install and the new internet path is illustrated...so use it and not what he types.......vdubt25 - YouTube

He has added the EPG video here.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXbM...4uCT5pT-8-nAZw

Here is the logos if you want to add them.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yss...8-nAZw&index=3

Enjoy both are free.

Last edited by the bueman; 28th September 2014 at 21:20.. Reason: additional info
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the bueman For This Useful Post:
Kusann (21st October 2014), LauraB (29th September 2014), Mushtaq (29th September 2014), SLEEPY (29th September 2014), spitfire (26th October 2014), tosmur (29th September 2014)
Old 29th September 2014, 05:07   #2 (permalink)
I don't suffer fools.

Thanked 5,502 Times in 1,961 Posts
TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All things XBMC....KODI

Thanks Bueman,enjoyed watchin Sky with the infusum one you posted,it's great.Take my hat of to you young man.There's a pint on the bar if your ever round this way.
Trev.
TNT123 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 08:03   #3 (permalink)

the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of

Hi Trev

Appreciate your gratitude.....the real good guys in all things XBMC are the ones who take the time to demonstrate how this tech stuff works......and not charge us for the info.

Some are not so generous and take you for what they can get......youtube is full of them.

Happy to share as I learn....I know others on here do likewise.....that is the side TFL I love.

A big thank you to the Mod's and Admin who facilitate those sentiments.
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the bueman For This Useful Post:
LauraB (29th September 2014), TNT123 (29th September 2014)
Old 29th September 2014, 18:07   #4 (permalink)

neil cartwright is on a distinguished road

hi bluman....did u get my pm ??
neil cartwright is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 18:10   #5 (permalink)

Hi Guys

Back with some further tips......Recording Movies onto an external USB DRIVE. So that you can share with other not on XBMC.

You can record Movies off the XBMC onto an external USB Drive with both the NaviX and Mashup Add-ons.

Mashup has a very helpful video guide section where you will find instructions.

For NaviX when you locate the Movies for recording press the righ button on your remote control 3 times and a pop up will appear with options for recording to an exeternal location.

If you have Media on an external USB Hard Drive you can connect it to the MX Box unit and view it in XBMC;
Connect the USB Hdd and in XBMC go to 'All Videos' and select 'files' from the sub-menu. Now select 'Files' once more followed by 'Add Videos' . Press 'browse' and navigate to your external Hdd and press the OK button on your remote control. The location will be saved and you can now view your files under All Videos.

So there is another 2 options to try on your Box.

You can also view photos from Flickr...Google....Facebook......dropbox etc....just click My Pictures on the main ribbon.....in the drop down box click PICTURE ADDONS...then the + button and it will open a list....just enable whatever you use to hold photo's etc or simply browse and search.....it will find it for you if it is out there.
SLEEPY (29th September 2014), TNT123 (29th September 2014)
Old 4th October 2014, 16:45   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil cartwright View Post
hi bluman....did u get my pm ??
Hi Neil

Sorry no PM in my inbox. try again plz
Old 4th October 2014, 16:52   #7 (permalink)

Hi Guys

Some news about INFUSUM.TV......not good news I'm afraid......they are starting to charge for their streams as of 7PM today....nevertheless they provide a brilliant stream and cannot fault their service to date as it was free and worked well.

But do not despair this guy is pointing you in the direction of 280 plus channels for free.....watch this tutorial and you can move to these streams......not brilliant quality but very watchable...... vdubt25's Reviews & Tutorials Blog: XBMC - How to setup and update IPTV

OFFSIDESTREAMS a good alternative for 11 per month and they offer a very comprehensive selections of SKY movies etc to enhance your enjoyment for 11.
SLEEPY (5th October 2014), TNT123 (4th October 2014)
Old 4th October 2014, 17:46   #8 (permalink)
I don't suffer fools.

TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bueman.
Ive followed the tutorial and installed iptv on my XBMC but no channels are coming up,what am I doing wrong.
Trev.
Old 4th October 2014, 19:06   #9 (permalink)

Hi Trev

Here are the first steps.....go to SYSTEM...then select settings.....then select addons.....then select enabled Addons.....then select PVR Clients......a list of PVR's might appear......PVR IPTV Simple Client or INFUSUM.TV ......if it is infusum.tv then click on it and open it up....click on disable and then back out.....a message should appear advising you that TV is enabled without a PVR...select ok and then a list of PVR's should appear.....if they do then select PVR IPTV Simple Client.....when it begins click on it and chose enable, then select configure which is above this in the addon info box.

You need to select the general tab.....look at location.....select remote path (Internet Address) .....then select M3U Play list URL and enter this address without spaces........http://xty.me/vdubt25

Then go to the line below and click on the blue dot CACHE M3U at local storage.....this button must be clear...not BLUE

The select EPG Settings.....Location should be Remote Path (Internet Address)
select the line below.....XMLTV URL and type in this address http://is.gd/vguide2

then select the line below Cache XMLTV at local storage and make sure that button is not BLUE.

Then hit OK.....a message will come up PVR needs to start hit OK......a message should appear in bottom right corner loading or starting.....back out to home page and restart XBMC.....as it loads a message should appear on the top right corner of the PVR list loading.

Let me know how this goes for you.....if this fails.....then go to system and under appearance chose LIVE TV....choose GENERAL make sure the ENABLED BUTTON on that line is BLUE....then scroll down to RESET THE PVR database and choose yes....the list should update.

You will need to restart XBMC to use the Live TV.....these channels should be under the main ribbon that you used for Infusum.TV....... if you are using Windows setup.

Fingers crossed you are in....make sure you use the exact addresses I posted here......I just changed my settings from INFUSUM to VDUBT25's settings and they are working.....333 channels.

Last edited by the bueman; 4th October 2014 at 19:11..
Old 4th October 2014, 20:47   #10 (permalink)
I don't suffer fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the bueman View Post
Hi Trev

Here are the first steps.....go to SYSTEM...then select settings.....then select addons.....then select enabled Addons.....then select PVR Clients......a list of PVR's might appear......PVR IPTV Simple Client or INFUSUM.TV ......if it is infusum.tv then click on it and open it up....click on disable and then back out.....a message should appear advising you that TV is enabled without a PVR...select ok and then a list of PVR's should appear.....if they do then select PVR IPTV Simple Client.....when it begins click on it and chose enable, then select configure which is above this in the addon info box.

You need to select the general tab.....look at location.....select remote path (Internet Address) .....then select M3U Play list URL and enter this address without spaces........http://xty.me/vdubt25

Then go to the line below and click on the blue dot CACHE M3U at local storage.....this button must be clear...not BLUE

The select EPG Settings.....Location should be Remote Path (Internet Address)
select the line below.....XMLTV URL and type in this address http://is.gd/vguide2

then select the line below Cache XMLTV at local storage and make sure that button is not BLUE.

Then hit OK.....a message will come up PVR needs to start hit OK......a message should appear in bottom right corner loading or starting.....back out to home page and restart XBMC.....as it loads a message should appear on the top right corner of the PVR list loading.

Let me know how this goes for you.....if this fails.....then go to system and under appearance chose LIVE TV....choose GENERAL make sure the ENABLED BUTTON on that line is BLUE....then scroll down to RESET THE PVR database and choose yes....the list should update.

You will need to restart XBMC to use the Live TV.....these channels should be under the main ribbon that you used for Infusum.TV....... if you are using Windows setup.

Fingers crossed you are in....make sure you use the exact addresses I posted here......I just changed my settings from INFUSUM to VDUBT25's settings and they are working.....333 channels.
Nope it dont work.I followed the directions to the letter but no update and no channels.I have this on my Ipad which is running XBMC CUSTOM WIZARD EDITION,could this be the problem.I have just tried my PC which is XBMC Gotham and it is working ok on Infusum.tv.What next??????
Trev.

Tags
iptv , stalker , things , xbmc , xbmckodi