FORUM
  Home
  Forums
  Photo Gallery
  TLF Donations
  Forum Rules
  Register
  LINKS
  Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 27th March 2018, 13:54   #11 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider
 

Thanks: 215
Thanked 157 Times in 92 Posts
sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about
Re: English tv

Got to blow mt own Trumpet Here...
SimpleIPTV We provide 100's of UK and English speaking channels. Inc All the Sports, Movies and PPV Channels..

IPTV does rely on a nice stable broadband connection. and as we carry mostly FHD and HD Channels... a 10mbit connection is recommended...
__________________
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
sgreat is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2018, 14:46   #12 (permalink)
Just passing through
 
oldfogy's Avatar
 

Thanks: 1,553
Thanked 4,002 Times in 2,306 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgreat View Post
Got to blow mt own Trumpet Here...
SimpleIPTV We provide 100's of UK and English speaking channels. Inc All the Sports, Movies and PPV Channels..

IPTV does rely on a nice stable broadband connection. and as we carry mostly FHD and HD Channels... a 10mbit connection is recommended...
So how much for 12 months?
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldfogy For This Useful Post:
sgreat (27th March 2018)
Old 27th March 2018, 15:03   #13 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider
 

Thanks: 215
Thanked 157 Times in 92 Posts
sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogy View Post
So how much for 12 months?
A 12 month sub will cost you 125..

Normal Monthly is 12.99

We currently running a promotion Of 6.99 for a Month, just enter the code on our front page at checkout for that...

The service is excellent...Well worth a punt for 6.99...and if you like it..well!!

Thats up to you init..

Channel List

Password:- chelsea123
__________________
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.

Last edited by sgreat; 27th March 2018 at 15:05..
sgreat is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2018, 15:07   #14 (permalink)
Just passing through
 
oldfogy's Avatar
 

Thanks: 1,553
Thanked 4,002 Times in 2,306 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgreat View Post
A 12 month sub will cost you 125..

Normal Monthly is 12.99

We currently running a promotion Of 6.99 for a Month, just enter the code on our front page at checkout for that...

The service is excellent...Well worth a punt for 6.99...and if you like it..well!!

Thats up to you init..

Channel List

Password:- chelsea123
OK, so what is a month, is it simply 30 days from date of subscription.
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldfogy For This Useful Post:
sgreat (27th March 2018)
Old 27th March 2018, 15:08   #15 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider
 

Thanks: 215
Thanked 157 Times in 92 Posts
sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogy View Post
OK, so what is a month, is it simply 30 days from date of subscription.
It is....
__________________
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
sgreat is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sgreat For This Useful Post:
oldfogy (27th March 2018)
Old 27th March 2018, 15:22   #16 (permalink)
Just passing through
 
oldfogy's Avatar
 

Thanks: 1,553
Thanked 4,002 Times in 2,306 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgreat View Post
It is....
ok and finally can it be purchased 'in advance'
IE:- pay for it now but due to start on a specific date of maybe May when I go out?
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldfogy For This Useful Post:
sgreat (27th March 2018)
Old 27th March 2018, 15:33   #17 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider
 

Thanks: 215
Thanked 157 Times in 92 Posts
sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogy View Post
ok and finally can it be purchased 'in advance'
IE:- pay for it now but due to start on a specific date of maybe May when I go out?
You Can by all means....Some simplly credit there accounts....as long as there accounts are in credit I activate as and when they require....However once activated...The month isn't refundable.. If a promo month is purchased, then simply send a ticket with Activation Hold in Subject Line...

I run a ticket system which is manned 14hrs a day...and live chat is available on the site for further enquiries...

We also have a facebook group for updates and support..

The promo is set to run till end of April, so you have plenty of time fella...
__________________
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
sgreat is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2018, 15:41   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sceptre's Avatar
 

Thanks: 266
Thanked 301 Times in 152 Posts
Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough
Re: English tv

Not sure why members want to spend money receiving all the channels on offer when you can receive them all for free.I followed Bueman, TNT123 and Bickern's advice and set up their way.Each to their own I guess.
Sceptre is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sceptre For This Useful Post:
sgreat (27th March 2018)
Old 27th March 2018, 16:10   #19 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider
 

Thanks: 215
Thanked 157 Times in 92 Posts
sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
Not sure why members want to spend money receiving all the channels on offer when you can receive them all for free.I followed Bueman, TNT123 and Bickern's advice and set up their way.Each to their own I guess.
Of coarse you are right, there are many ways to get UK TV...I personally have tried many of them...But none come close to what I have now....and it took me a good while clearing through the fodder, they call TV Streaming TV's services..

I only got involved because I was sick and tired of dealing with idiots, and Kodi, and other advert frenzy crap apps and the like..

BTW the majority of my customers believe it or not are wealthy Arabs, and they actually get a good many English speaking channels with MBC..

And Now the UK is a booming market...mainly I guess because of our massive Sports coverage...and live events like the PPV Boxing etc... We are doing very nicely..because we are good, and do as we say!!
__________________
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
sgreat is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2018, 16:39   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sceptre's Avatar
 

Thanks: 266
Thanked 301 Times in 152 Posts
Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough
Re: English tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgreat View Post
Of coarse you are right, there are many ways to get UK TV...I personally have tried many of them...But none come close to what I have now....and it took me a good while clearing through the fodder, they call TV Streaming TV's services..

I only got involved because I was sick and tired of dealing with idiots, and Kodi, and other advert frenzy crap apps and the like..

BTW the majority of my customers believe it or not are wealthy Arabs, and they actually get a good many English speaking channels with MBC..

And Now the UK is a booming market...mainly I guess because of our massive Sports coverage...and live events like the PPV Boxing etc... We are doing very nicely..because we are good, and do as we say!!
I mean no offence here sgreat, but is your IPTV legitimate, as most are not.If you are, how do you get around showing SKY as that is PPV?Like I said, no offence, I am just interested.
Sceptre is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
english


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
English? clatchyrock News & Views 2 8th November 2011 17:41
English tv! karaboga1 Marmaris Forum 4 13th June 2011 15:44
English tv pm101 Yalikavak Forum 11 27th April 2011 14:23
Seeking Native English Speaker Friends to hang out and to keep my English fit OmerFaruk Istanbul Forum 11 4th November 2010 07:49



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:02.
TurkishLiving.com tested by Norton Internet Security TurkishLiving.com tested by McAfee Internet Security
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Style Provided By: Wrestling Clique - Wrestling Forums
TurkishLiving.com


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155