Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Bookings for 2017
Well now that Xmas is over and the holidays adverts are on is it putting you in the mood for 2017 Turkey bookings?

Who's booked already?

Gonna try for a wee return to gorgeous Turkey in October-missing it already.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Bookings for 2017
Frank Bough had a few good ideas about getting away from it all , for a while.

Steve

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Bookings for 2017
No Turkey plans for this year, I might go over to do a couple of weeks work if it needs it post winter but that will be at the end of May.
Just not got the love for it this year.

Poss Spain in February, Greek Island hopping in June July and just looking at a trip to Atlanta in October via a few days R & R in the Caribean but the flights are looking expensive so might do far East in November for my 40th.

Martin

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Bookings for 2017
Far East is cool

Been there few times and had my big 50 there. One of those places which is always so interesting instead of the usual sun/booze

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Bookings for 2017
Far East is cool

Been there few times and had my big 50 there. One of those places which is always so interesting instead of the usual sun/booze

We were there in February, had a great time, used to go quite a lot when we were young but sort wanted value out of our Turkish stuff for the last 10 years so put general travelling on the backburner for a while, just getting interested in other places again although we always did go elsewhere every year dependent on funds, Turkey was always priority, not now though.

Martin

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Bookings for 2017
Yip
We sort of did that in reverse
We travelled all over the world, long haul, cruise etc and then decided we wanted a bricks n mortar base in the sun

Funny how your wants/priorities change

We then wanted permanently abroad but still access to world travel cruises etc

We have a cruise port handy to us and with no flying involved there's some great price cruises available

We did a Med one twice before in the region and can do it now if we want for a song because no flights-€200 for a week

A great bonus is when we arrive back into our home port instead of the usual disembarkation hassle, transfer to airport, flight home etc- we can drive ship to home in 1 hr!!!

Looking forward to utilising the port

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Bookings for 2017
I dont think Easyjet or Thomas Cook have caught on to what their customers really want yet.

em bar 3.jpg

Martin

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Bookings for 2017
I haven't had a holiday in Turkey since 2008, and my last holiday was staying at a friend's home in Cornwall 2013, so am in desperate need of a holiday. Now 3 of us all TLF members are hoping to get away together sometime, bearing in mind that all 3 of us have been to hell and back this year and it is my 60th next year, I think this would be the ideal time, S & M, you taking the hint? lol. Diane

trevoro

Bookings for 2017
i haven't had a holiday in turkey since 2008, and my last holiday was staying at a friend's home in cornwall 2013, so am in desperate need of a holiday. Now 3 of us all tlf members are hoping to get away together sometime, bearing in mind that all 3 of us have been to hell and back this year and it is my 60th next year, i think this would be the ideal time, s & m, you taking the hint? Lol. Diane

s & m ?????????????

Bookings for 2017
We have 3 flights already booked: Spring bank, October half term and Chris and the kids are going for the whole summer holidays whilst I have to stay at home and work �� for 2 weeks before I can go over ☺and meet up with them. Can't wait for the holidays x

mumms

Bookings for 2017
Sold our place this year already missing planing our holidays but wth no flights from Newcastle will have to look else where thinking Spain winter and maybe a few long hall Far East or America

oldfogy

Just passing through
Bookings for 2017
Only got a couple of trips booked so-far early June and mid October, tried getting something for December, January or February but found all the prices far outweighed what I was prepared to spend. But will continue looking especially for a last minute deal, just as long as I have about 48 hours notice then that will do me.

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
Bookings for 2017
Just arrive back from NYC on Tuesday,already booked up for Thailand in about 6 weeks,The end of March off to Cyprus (£17 from Izmir to Ercan)actually might be going over next week..not booked that one yet ,will check for prices & flights..

glenn

Bookings for 2017
I have booked 4 flights from bristol-bodrum rtn 16 days 4-20th july only £125 each return in high season, including selected seats Bargain I think. One seat is spare now, so if you are interested let me know.

Hilsjw

Bookings for 2017
Malaga, Madrid, Prague then about 6 weeks in Akbuk in May. Not planning to go again in September as we usually do. Will find some where else to visit for a change.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom