Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish Royalty
Moving on from yesterday's Spanish Binmen...

Now I am staunchly anti Royal but since ALL British people worship your multi billionaire benefit recipients I thought I would compare yours with my newly adopted countries version

Yes yours will have opened more things, waved a few years longer and certainly killed off more princesses BUT in the looks dept- I mean please, game set and match to Madrid

Viva Espana

IMG_0515.JPG

Last edited:

Hilsjw

Spanish Royalty
Of course they look better - at least 30 years younger. Silly comments from you, as usual.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish Royalty
Yeah it was never meant to be banter.......

You should take up limbo dancing- everything goes over your head!!!!

Spanish Royalty
Of course they look better - at least 30 years younger. Silly comments from you, as usual.

Loosen up Hils, it is just banter. Humour makes the world go around, it would be a miserable place without it. Sometimes it's a miserable place even with it.

That guy just be about 7'.

Last edited:

Spurs

Spurs
Spanish Royalty
Moving on from yesterday's Spanish Binmen...

Now I am staunchly anti Royal but since ALL British people worship your multi billionaire benefit recipients I thought I would compare yours with my newly adopted countries version

Yes yours will have opened more things, waved a few years longer and certainly killed off more princesses BUT in the looks dept- I mean please, game set and match to Madrid

Viva Espana

View attachment 15625

A Royal Family, flogging arms to the Saudis, they only need a minority government to be like us............oh they have.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201701131049557632-spain-saudi-arms-trade/

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish Royalty
Ah but the point of my post at it's sexist worst- is the leader of Espana is a honey

It's sad but true that if you look at UK with Foster May and Queeny- HRH is the best looking of the 3 of them

For the slower types this is a sexist banter post not to be taken to heart

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish Royalty
Yeah that's true
French leader has a looker too
Few miles on the clock compared to her partner but a looker

Maybe it's just a Uk thing to have more plain looking and in Mayhem/ Fosters case useless leaders

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish Royalty
You a wee bit touchy on this one Spurs?
You got the hots for Mayhem or Snarlene?

Spurs

Spurs
Spanish Royalty
I bet the Spanish weather girls cant hold a torch to the UK ones, Carol Kirkwood and Lucy Verasami, both stuff of fantasy.

Martin

Ive met Carol Kirkwood, my grandson won a painting competition about the weather, she presented the prize. Apart from her well known assets she surprised me how tall she was. Im 6 foot 1 & she was taller than me & that was without high heels.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Spanish Royalty
Ive met Carol Kirkwood, my grandson won a painting competition about the weather, she presented the prize. Apart from her well known assets she surprised me how tall she was. Im 6 foot 1 & she was taller than me & that was without high heels.

She is only 5' 7", I'm 6' 2" and funnily enough I met her at Edinburgh airport when she was doing the painting thing, we were at check in, had a chat with her and she is very pleasant, the geezer she was with was a complete scheister, if I had known then what I know now I would have knocked him out, it was Rolf Harris.

Martin

Spurs

Spurs
Spanish Royalty
She is only 5' 7", I'm 6' 2" and funnily enough I met her at Edinburgh airport when she was doing the painting thing, we were at check in, had a chat with her and she is very pleasant, the geezer she was with was a complete scheister, if I had known then what I know now I would have knocked him out, it was Rolf Harris.

Martin

It must've been her sheer presence because she did seem taller than me.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish Royalty
Only on Tlf could a SERIOUS discussion about the Royal family of Espana end up with talk about some dried up old boiler ad libbing weather woman

Latest Posts

Top Bottom