Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish cheap booze
A timely warning re the dangers of cheap booze

A fella I know, errrm, Fred yeah Fred- came across a bar yesterday which does like many in Spain has a weekly cheap list with different offers on different days

Well most didn't apply to Frank as I or rather he only drinks beers never spirits or wine BUT Thursday it turned out was beer day

Draught Guinness €1.40, Draught Lager €1.20 Draught Cider €1.30

Well as you can well imagine like a pisshead in a brewery Bert made a right pig of himself

So the moral is-avoid Spanish bars when offers are on

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish cheap booze
Yeah in that bar anyway

Was surprised it was proper Draught not tinned Draught

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish cheap booze
To be honest even though it was draught Guinness I wasn't fussed on it

The English would like it but not really the stuff you get at home

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish cheap booze
That sound wasn't the alleged quip going over my head- it was more the sound one encounters after dodgy Guinness

Hard to say why it isn't the same as home probably a bit of a stale taste

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Spanish cheap booze
Pretty much the same here.Went out last week to a new place and found they had bottled Guinness.I quıckly ordered one as my 2nd fav tıpple is Guinness,1st beıng Malt Whıskey(just ın case some forget my Bırthday,20/10).Anyways, one mouth full and wooooooooof,draın cleaner.I told them ıt wasn't Guinness, they were adamant ıt was.I poınted out to them that Guinness does not have Turkısh wrıtıng on, so ıt was Efes for the nıght.Very disappointed.
btw,20 ytl for draın cleaner ıs expensive.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Spanish cheap booze
Well on the subject of drinkies for our fiestas between this and 2 neighbouring villages the par- tees run for 3 weeks during which many beers are €1!!!!

It's expensive for us that wifey drinks Coke Zero!!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom