Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 22nd December 2011, 06:27   #1 (permalink)

Thanked 3,090 Times in 1,027 Posts
Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute
Season's Greetings

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes
For an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress,
non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the northern hemisphere
winter solstice, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practice of your choice,
with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of
others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
at all. And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2012,
but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures
whose contributions to society have helped make our country great, and
without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability,
religious faith, sexual orientation or choice of computer platform and
operating system of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

1. The greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
2. It is freely transferable with no alteration the original greeting.
3. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the
wishes for her/himself or others.
4. It is void where prohibited by law, and
5. It is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected with the usual application
of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a
subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is
limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the
sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer:
The color blue has not intentionally been omitted from this season.
Blue has never applied for recognition as an official colour of this
particular holiday observance and I neither oppose nor endorse the
use of the color blue.

Carolyn is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carolyn For This Useful Post:
bebs (24th December 2011), Harem (22nd December 2011), Sunny Seasider (22nd December 2011), teosgirl (22nd December 2011), translator (24th December 2011)
Old 22nd December 2011, 20:46   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 3,203 Times in 1,055 Posts
Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute
politically correct Christmas greetings.

Hello friends (no names due to Privacy Act),

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the Christmas holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act again

Sha Hoorsur is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sha Hoorsur For This Useful Post:
judi (23rd December 2011), Lez Zetli (23rd December 2011), lindisfarne (23rd December 2011), sue & james (22nd December 2011), Viv-Nigel (23rd December 2011)
Old 22nd December 2011, 20:48   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 6,837 Times in 2,471 Posts
arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: politically correct Christmas greetings.

and the same back to you! and a Merry Christmas as well!!!!
Old 23rd December 2011, 11:25   #4 (permalink)

eldivenci is just really nice eldivenci is just really nice eldivenci is just really nice eldivenci is just really nice

Mutluluk, sağlık, şans, huzur, bolluk...

as I write on all my greetings cards at this time of year.

Last edited by eldivenci; 23rd December 2011 at 12:10..
eldivenci is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eldivenci For This Useful Post:
Sha Hoorsur (23rd December 2011)
Old 23rd December 2011, 14:50   #5 (permalink)

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,018 Posts
Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute Pete&Mag has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. I like it. Pete
Pete&Mag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 15:14   #6 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 32,290 Times in 16,022 Posts
Yalides has disabled reputation

Is anyone fooled by the charade that is Christmas political correctness? Is this conversation taking place across the nation: "Oh look honey, the Smiths sent us a Holiday Card. They must have arbitrarily decided this would be a nice time of year to holiday and assumed we, too,would choose to holiday at the end of December. I wonder if they are going to celebrate anything special while they holiday, or if they are just going to chop a tree out of the ground and let it die in their living room over the next few weeks for no apparent reason?"
Old 23rd December 2011, 15:55   #7 (permalink)

eldivenci is just really nice eldivenci is just really nice eldivenci is just really nice eldivenci is just really nice

Mutluluk, sağlık, şans, huzur, bolluk...

You can replace the last one with titizlik if you feel so inclined.
eldivenci is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 20:45   #8 (permalink)
Available in sarcastic to

Thanked 5,471 Times in 2,090 Posts
tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute tykatem has a reputation beyond repute

Pete
Old 24th December 2011, 07:47   #9 (permalink)
G0B5H1T3

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,034 Posts
skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute skydog has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IolHgMf_nbw&feature=share
A Merry Atheist Christmas to everyone!
Old 24th December 2011, 11:44   #10 (permalink)

Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,734 Posts
bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute bebs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas Carolyn to you and yours .
Thank you for all you have done this year
it was much appreciated,
lots of love Bernie xxx
bebs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bebs For This Useful Post:
Carolyn (24th December 2011), Sunny Seasider (24th December 2011)

Tags
christmas , correct , politically , season