Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 10th October 2008, 16:33   #1 (permalink)

paolopp is on a distinguished road
Tunali Builders

hi, has anyone any news or contact details for Tunali Builders?...thanks, paul
paolopp is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 10th October 2008, 19:33   #2 (permalink)

Re: Tunali Builders

Welcome to the Forum Paul but it is usually polite to introduce yourself first then members will know at least a tiny ammount about you before you start asking questions.

This may give you some answers if you want to go through these old threads.

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/...earchid=420290

Hope it helps a little

Andy
Andy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2008, 02:11   #3 (permalink)

jumbo is on a distinguished road

Hi paolopp
Like Andy says when you have introduced yourself we may be able to assist you. We have an apartment on Sunlight homes built by Tunali if I can help I will. We are going out there on the 24th Oct hope to resolve some issues we have with them.
Jim
jumbo is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2008, 08:11   #4 (permalink)

Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolopp
hi, has anyone any news or contact details for Tunali Builders?...thanks, paul
what if we said :

"theyve shut up shop and run off with the money?"

this seems to be a strange way to check up on your builder (assuming youve bought off them)
Peregrine is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2008, 08:20   #5 (permalink)
lifes a beach

cheeky chops will become famous soon enough cheeky chops will become famous soon enough

i am sure a lot of people post on here in sheer desperation when looking for information without reading the full rules of what and when you can post

perigrine
before you get sarcastic towards the post. joking apart this is why the person has posted because they (the developers) are no longer replying to emails stoped there aftersales service and site manager so your comments are not that far from the truth
you obviuosly have had no dealings with this company i have and so have some of the other people on this forum .

paolopp
if you send me some details via a pm i will get back to you

cc
Old 11th October 2008, 09:22   #6 (permalink)

Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future

cc

I am constantly surprised that people have got into a mess and then think that TLF memebers are the answer.

why not go to your lawyer (assuming you had one)?

why enter into a contract for property without doing a lot of checking first?

paolopp is not the first and definitely wont be the last of these.

my comments are intended as a warning to others to do the research first
Peregrine is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2008, 09:35   #7 (permalink)
lifes a beach

cheeky chops will become famous soon enough cheeky chops will become famous soon enough

perigrine
why do you asume that he is in a mess all he is asking for is a contact for the builders he has used, being as they have shut the office and stopped the site manager he is only asking if anyone else has a contact

if it is how i beleive he is one one of the 3 complexes built by this developer we are on one of the others .
from what i aslo understand from recent information we have recieved is that the complex he is on is in a terrible state and they (builders)will do nothing about it where as we are in a better state as we have acommittee and stand together for our complex problems but
now you are probably saying to yourself if he had used a reputable co then he would have had the details that is not the case .
they have not always been like this it is around 4 years in now
cc
Old 11th October 2008, 09:44   #8 (permalink)

ok, sorry about that, never thought to introduce??!!...yes, my brother and sis ''bought'' a sunrise villa at gundogan and now the introducer Parador went bust and Karma Legal have closed down !!!...sounds almost planned??!!...we are from the east midlands in england....
paolopp is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2008, 10:07   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky chops
i am sure a lot of people post on here in sheer desperation when looking for information without reading the full rules of what and when you can post

perigrine
before you get sarcastic towards the post. joking apart this is why the person has posted because they (the developers) are no longer replying to emails stoped there aftersales service and site manager so your comments are not that far from the truth
you obviuosly have had no dealings with this company i have and so have some of the other people on this forum .

paolopp
if you send me some details via a pm i will get back to you

cc
yes, Peregrine has hit the nail on the head...didnt mean to create waves, just wanted some info as cant get any contact from Tunali...my brother & sis bought (still no Tapu) thru Parador and Karma legal, so followed a ''proper'' route...
Old 11th October 2008, 12:38   #10 (permalink)

18th August 2008, 11:16 #5
tintagel

Re: Time Limit for Legal Action?? Help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyanntr
Hi Tintagel..there is a limit of course....and it depends on the seriousness of the case..if you let something go for years and dont report it or start proceedings then its probably difficult...but you don't indicate what sort of time frame you mean.?
İf its something you have reported and then dropped it will remain on the courts books for quite some time.. i know this from personal experience.

Hi shirleyanntr, thanks for posting . My problem is over a property bought from plan, when eventually built, I was given the keys & furnished it. But I still do not have the Tapu.

I had to hire a Lawyer to deal with the Builder & Landowners, who would not honour the terms in the Original contract (or the Adendum, neccessitated by the late completion) Not notarised (yep, I know, now....). This Lawyer was paid (in advance) to negoitate & liaise with them, up to & including, applying for my MP (which they should have applied & paid for, but had not) and making all the usual checks necessary to securing a debt free Tapu.

This Lawyer did not tell me 'My Contract' was not a 'Contract', but an 'Agreement'. This Lawyer told me I had to hand over most of the 2nd half of the money (this is how it's done in Turkey!!).

This Lawyer did apply for my 'MP', but resigned before completing! keeping my money........

Hired another Lawyer, Land-owner said he could not sign over Tapu, it was in sombody else's name!! After several months of chasing him, the Builder & Estate Agent ..... I was told that there was No 'MP' in my name!! This Lawyer tried to charge me an extra 800.00 to re-apply.... Fortunately I had proof that it existed. We parted company.

I was recently in Turkey again. An appointment with the Tapu Office Manager, an inspection of documents revealed that, MY property had a very large Mortgage/Loan attached to it! This Mortgage/Loan was taken out on my property, before my so-called ex-Lawyer applied for my MP!! (had they signed over the Tapu to me, I would now have 2 mortgages!!) I went to see this Ex-Lawyer, an extremely rude, arrogant individual, I was effectively told to 'Push Off'' !! Not their problem.....

The Estate Agent I used is useless, the Builder has his money, the Landowner has my property.....

I saw yet another Lawyer, who told me that my contract is not legal..... I must sue them for the money back.....

My 1st Lawyer was negligent in her handling of my case. I was in a very strong position, when I still had half the money, which they coerced me into parting with.

Some tell me this should be a Criminal investigation, others that it's a civil matter?? I have proof of payments, witnesses etc.

Now I'm told that a 'time limit' may be applicable?? But it's not even clear which action I should be taking.....I've tried to sort it out legally, but even after having paid for the services of so-called professionals, I'm still virtually in the same position, another couple of years on........

Tags
builders , tunali