Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 1st March 2011, 19:07   #1 (permalink)

Elvira is just really nice Elvira is just really nice Elvira is just really nice Elvira is just really nice
Question hotels in Kaş

Sorry not quite sure where to put this.I am looking for a hotel in the centre of Kaş(not bothered about a beach )
It is for 2 rooms in Late April.I have looked at lots of travel sites but they all want me to stay next to the beach and we need to be in the centre as it's only for 2 nights and we already live near a beach in Antalya.Any suggestions?
Elvira is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 1st March 2011, 20:33   #2 (permalink)

clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold
Re: hotels in Kaş

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
Sorry not quite sure where to put this.I am looking for a hotel in the centre of Kaş(not bothered about a beach )
It is for 2 rooms in Late April.I have looked at lots of travel sites but they all want me to stay next to the beach and we need to be in the centre as it's only for 2 nights and we already live near a beach in Antalya.Any suggestions?
Hi you could try the Aqua Princess Hotel or the Phellos Hotel, both of these are good and both were until recently Thomas Cook used hotels. They are just a 2 minute walk into town.
There are no beaches in Kas.
Hopefully Rainbow will pick this thread up and she knows Kas very well.
Best of luck and enjoy Kas.
clatchyrock is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clatchyrock For This Useful Post:
Elvira (3rd March 2011)
Old 1st March 2011, 21:25   #3 (permalink)
RIP

Thanked 3,828 Times in 658 Posts
Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elvira
Nearly every hotel and pansiyon in Kaş is close to the "beach" area.
As Clatchy says there is no beach in Kaş. Most of the hotels have access to the sea from beach platforms.
The season starts around April time so not all places will be open. Besides the two already mentioned there is also a small hotel called The Hideaway. Its a family run place and would probably be what you are looking for.

Just about every hotel and pansiyon is no more than a 5 minute walk from the town centre.

Soo x
clatchyrock (2nd March 2011), Elvira (3rd March 2011)
Old 2nd March 2011, 10:08   #4 (permalink)
Days On The Beach in Side

Thanked 1,319 Times in 706 Posts
angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of

Just to agree with Soo above - I stayed in The Hotel Hideaway in Kas last year and it was absolutely fantastic - the views from the rooftop terrace are to die for and the couple who run it could not have been more pleasant or helpful if they tried - I would certainly recommend The Hotel Hideaway - you can see all the way to Meis, the pretty Greek Island from there too - and free Internet access and the best breakfasts ever!
angelaturkey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2011, 10:34   #5 (permalink)

Thanked 2,092 Times in 891 Posts
lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute

We have stayed in the Hera Hotel, great views, fantasic service and amenties.
Rooftop pool right outside the room.

Soo, do you know the name of the fish restaurant right on the front, they have a small boat where they display fish right at the entrance, the best fish kebabs ever.
lara is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2011, 10:34   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 21,098 Times in 7,183 Posts
shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute

i stayed at the hotel Hideawy when Soo got married....and while it is a nice place and the owners are really good i wouldnt advise it for anybody with walking or breathing problems as its up a steep hill
and also the breakfast is on the terrace which is 4/5 floors up...no lift...the view was to die for..but the stairs nearly bumped me off first.
Old 2nd March 2011, 11:09   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 2,720 Times in 1,093 Posts
Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute Yildez Datca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyanntr View Post
i stayed at the hotel Hideawy when Soo got married....and while it is a nice place and the owners are really good i wouldnt advise it for anybody with walking or breathing problems as its up a steep hill
and also the breakfast is on the terrace which is 4/5 floors up...no lift...the view was to die for..but the stairs nearly bumped me off first.
Yes, have to agree with Shirleyann! I have replacement knees and was really struggling with both the stairs and the steep hill up to the hotel. Some of the rooms - mine included - are a bit small, but otherwise it's OK.
Yildez Datca is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2011, 16:40   #8 (permalink)
RIP

Thanked 3,828 Times in 658 Posts
Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Lara
That would be Mercan Restaurant.
They have a bad reputation for ripping people off, adding stuff on the bill, changing the fish from the one you have chosen to another from the fridge etc.
People who live here don't eat there, only tourists or local business men who never pay!

Soo x
Old 2nd March 2011, 17:18   #9 (permalink)

Thanked 2,092 Times in 891 Posts
lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute lara has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Soo

We must have picked a good night, it was a bit pricey but the food was great.
Next time we go to Kas, you'll have to give us the heads up on where to eat.
lara is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2011, 00:02   #10 (permalink)

civciv will become famous soon enough civciv will become famous soon enough

I stayed at the Aqua Princess a few years ago and it was lovely. The rooms werent flash but comfortable and we had a sea view room. Staff were really nice too. There are lots of steps up from the main road as it is elevated and it was a few minutes to the centre. The small beach was a 5 minute drive to the left of the hotel as you look towards the sea. Kas is one of my favourite places to visit and it was so relaxing, as well as having some unusual shops from the usual tourist tack! There are some great places to visit before and after Kas so I have to go back as couldnt fit it all in!
civciv is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
hotels , kaş