Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Akbuk Forum > M.Pyramid Resort

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th April 2010, 22:44   #1 (permalink)

MUGGY ONE is on a distinguished road
Aymet Homes Website - why hasn't been updated

Just had a look at the website, can't believe it is so out of date.

Not sure if there are any properties left to sell, but assume that as Aymet Homes were exibiting at "A Place in the Sun" exhibition at the end of March, you would have thought the website would have been updated for the exhibition at least!

What does everyone think?

MUGGY ONE
MUGGY ONE is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 20th April 2010, 08:06   #2 (permalink)
Gary+Margaret

GaryMargaret is on a distinguished road
Re: Aymet Homes Website - why hasn't been updated

Hi Muggy

I think Ayhan is putting all of his time and money into finishing the villa's not sure how much it would cost to update a web site but can't see it being cheap. I've got C2, I think I'm next door to you, was out last June, and met your parents or inlaws. Not sure which sorry. Can you say hello to them for me as they are really nice people and ask him when he is next out so we can get our gardens back in to shape.

All the best Gaz
GaryMargaret is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 08:09   #3 (permalink)

Johnjo will become famous soon enough Johnjo will become famous soon enough

I dont think he has that many properties to sell He did have 2 villas left out 20ish and I think most of the apartments have sold?? but I know what your saying... maybe he should update the website for the current owners as opposed to prospective? enough owners are going out over the next few months maybe we should just take plenty of pics and publish them amongst ourselves?
John
Johnjo is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 08:38   #4 (permalink)
Gary+Margaret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjo View Post
I dont think he has that many properties to sell He did have 2 villas left out 20ish and I think most of the apartments have sold?? but I know what your saying... maybe he should update the website for the current owners as opposed to prospective? enough owners are going out over the next few months maybe we should just take plenty of pics and publish them amongst ourselves?
John
Good idea i dont mind taking a few pic's But not sure how we would get them onto Ayhans web page.

Gaz
Old 21st April 2010, 13:48   #5 (permalink)
Picnic basket raider

Yogi is a splendid one to behold Yogi is a splendid one to behold Yogi is a splendid one to behold Yogi is a splendid one to behold Yogi is a splendid one to behold Yogi is a splendid one to behold Yogi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjo View Post
I think Yogi was next door to you?? muggy has a villa I think
Im above you to the right C3
Indeed I am, C1 for me. I think you met my wife's parents when you were there last year.
Yogi is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 16:35   #6 (permalink)

Hi

I was under the impression that there were still quite a few aparts to be sold and a couple of villas. If so, if there is a cashflow problem, then updating the website, which isn't difficult, would be a good marketing tool for the company.

The sooner the site is finished and looking neat and tidy the better for everyone, don't you think?
MUGGY ONE is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 18:42   #7 (permalink)

[quote=MUGGY ONE;401622]Hi

Im not actually sure how many apartments are still for sale but I know some people think if they dont have an air con in place then its not sold!! which isnt quite true, I know of at least 2 or 3 apartments that have been bought just for investment purposes and will likely stay empty without air con. but yes of course the site being neatened up is better for everyone, I just dont see the point in him updating his website until the gardens are complete and uniform parasols put up etc, Im really surprised he dosent see that if he were to do the gardens and really neaten up phase one this would be a great advertisemnt to prospective buyers? not everybody has the vision especially when they are being shown around other complexes that are complete with gardens, outside showers, a nice bar and decent parasols. also we have to consider the people who are waiting for their villas to be complete, the last thing on there mind will be the above mentioned?
John C3
Old 24th April 2010, 09:33   #8 (permalink)
Gary+Margaret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
Indeed I am, C1 for me. I think you met my wife's parents when you were there last year.
Sorry Muggy my mistake i blame the effes nowt to do with my age

Hi Yogi Ya i meet them last year they are very nice people hope to meet up again this year. back out july/August then again first 3 of October so if your out give us a knock.

John when we were out last year friends of Mark and Emma from G block were looking at buying C4 but dont know if they did. Your right about the gardens they do need finishing me and couple of owners tried to do a bit around are own places but with out constant care i think there all dead hope i'm wronge will see in July.

Gaz
Old 25th April 2010, 17:08   #9 (permalink)

Hi John

Understand what you are saying.

We have a villa, my husband is over there at the moment and said there are still 5 villas to go up. I was under the impression there were still some unsold properties and just thought an update of the website may be a good ideas. The photos on the website at the moment are so old with just shells of villas.

It may be that the villas are sold anyway, not sure.

I agree it would be great if the whole development could be completed with gardens/pool loungers and umbrellas etc which would make things look so much nicer for everyone.

I will end there.

Caroline villa no. 10
MUGGY ONE is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2010, 17:59   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUGGY ONE View Post
Hi John

Understand what you are saying.

We have a villa, my husband is over there at the moment and said there are still 5 villas to go up. I was under the impression there were still some unsold properties and just thought an update of the website may be a good ideas. The photos on the website at the moment are so old with just shells of villas.

It may be that the villas are sold anyway, not sure.

I agree it would be great if the whole development could be completed with gardens/pool loungers and umbrellas etc which would make things look so much nicer for everyone.

I will end there.

Caroline villa no. 10

Hi Caroline
I remember when I first bought my apartment I was promised that the website would be updated every month or so, well its been over 2 years and its been updated with photos only once or twice.
Its difficult times and maybe he is trying to keep hold of the empty properties until the prices creep up again?
You only have to look on the forum to listen to people screaming ""its a buyers market" well im sorry if I was a developer I just would not sell until we come out of the recession, who sells when property is at its lowest? only people who are really really struggling and I dont think he is at the moment!! yes he has a cash flow problem but hopefully this this has been eased somewhat by the plan put forward a few months ago.
well Im out there in june and looking forward to seeing the changes even if they are small
John

Tags
aymet , homes , updated , website