FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > News & Views

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th February 2011, 13:36   #11 (permalink)
IM THE BESTEST :)

Thanked 1,440 Times in 539 Posts
zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of zuberdust has much to be proud of
ARGH!!!!!! readin stuff like that makes me SOOOO mad!! especially when its your mothers home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollag View Post
Lets reverse the scenario, an islamic " contractor" shoots and brutally murders two USA citizens on a new york street. Diplomatic immunity do you think?
u see even though we live in a modern world etc... the white rulers of the west still think themelves superior to coloured folk... yeh sounds awful thing to say but lets be real... they show images of white people who have been hurt crying etc.... but fail to show any pics of people of colour holding thier dead babies crying unless u google it urself..... goes bak to the WTC attack, showing all them people so sad etc... i lost my this i lost my that... and it matters cos of the country they live in... never show that side of other countries, palestine, iraq or watver... cos, in of the day, the people in the east are just mud hut livin puppets for oil rite?

Last edited by Mushtaq; 25th February 2011 at 13:48.. Reason: merged posts
zuberdust is offline send PM
Old 25th February 2011, 13:46   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanked 7,922 Times in 1,954 Posts
Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: USA's war on Terror a fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRACEY View Post
The original post by Mushtaq raises the question whether the shooter should be made to stand trial in Pakistan.
In a similar situation when the SAS justifiably shot dead three IRA terrorists in Gibralter,no one was charged for that as the Terrorists were in the process of planning a bombing outrage on Gibralter and had a car with a boot full of explosives.
If the case in Pakistan is of a similar nature and those shot were terrorist sympathisors or in the process of planning an attack, possibly there was justification as the alternative would have meant an atrocity being carried out.

Without knowing the full history of the incident it is probably best not forming opinions.
The article and other stories seem to indicate the opposite situation, that is the CIA agent was the one helping or gathering information FOR terrorist activities the guys he shot were tailing him (working for the Pakistan secret service)

But as you say who knows the full facts, I would guess that he was up to dirty deeds and got caught and publicly too, so now the Pakistani or US government can't just brush it under the carpet (which normally the spineless Pakistani government would have been eager to do)
John O' Dreams (25th February 2011)
Old 25th February 2011, 13:48   #13 (permalink)
Most Valued Member

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,194 Posts
John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The original post by Mushtaq raises the question whether the shooter should be made to stand trial in Pakistan.
In a similar situation when the SAS justifiably shot dead three IRA terrorists in Gibralter,no one was charged for that as the Terrorists were in the process of planning a bombing outrage on Gibralter and had a car with a boot full of explosives.
If the case in Pakistan is of a similar nature and those shot were terrorist sympathisors or in the process of planning an attack, possibly there was justification as the alternative would have meant an atrocity being carried out.

Without knowing the full history of the incident it is probably best not forming opinions.

"Without knowing the full history of the incident it is probably best not forming opinions."

Good advice DRACEY, but you've done precisely that earlier in your post (although it's understandable, considering the lies that were printed in the British and Irish press at the time).

Thankfully, it is now known that the SAS executions were not justified; the IRA Volunteers were not in the process of planting a bomb, and there were no explosives in their car.
John O' Dreams is offline send PM
Old 25th February 2011, 13:57   #14 (permalink)

clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold clatchyrock is a splendid one to behold

Thankfully, it is now known that the SAS executions were not justified; the IRA Volunteers were not in the process of planting a bomb, and there were no explosives in their car.[/QUOTE]

Really!!!

Is that the new name for IRA scum bags, Volunteers.

People seem to have short memories when these b******s have blown up innocent men women and children, even unborn babies.

As far as I am concerned the SAS did a really good job that day.
clatchyrock is offline send PM
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clatchyrock For This Useful Post:
alison09400 (25th February 2011), parrot (25th February 2011), ukizook (25th February 2011), Yalides (25th February 2011)
Old 25th February 2011, 13:58   #15 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 32,628 Times in 16,219 Posts
Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
Question: Do the Americans do more good for the world than bad? I think more good, I do not agree with some things that they do BUT..... in all walks of life someone has to have the "big stick".
Just wait till China have the big stick and ask the same question.
mollag (25th February 2011)
Old 25th February 2011, 14:01   #16 (permalink)
Most Valued Member

John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute John O' Dreams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchyrock View Post
Really!!!

Is that the new name for IRA scum bags, Volunteers.

People seem to have short memories when these b******s have blown up innocent men women and children, even unborn babies.

As far as I am concerned the SAS did a really good job that day.

Yes really!!!

Murdered whilst unarmed by British army scumbags who did the same in Belfast, Derry and countless other towns and villages in Ireland.

You think you're the only one who can take offence and be angry sunshine?

Last edited by John O' Dreams; 25th February 2011 at 14:08.. Reason: Corrected quote
Old 25th February 2011, 14:02   #17 (permalink)

Thanked 1,850 Times in 805 Posts
DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John O' Dreams View Post
"Without knowing the full history of the incident it is probably best not forming opinions."

Good advice DRACEY, but you've done precisely that earlier in your post (although it's understandable, considering the lies that were printed in the British and Irish press at the time).

Thankfully, it is now known that the SAS executions were not justified; the IRA Volunteers were not in the process of planting a bomb, and there were no explosives in their car.
Not in the process possibly but certainly reconnoitring with the intention of murder.
I have seen no counter evidence that there was no bomb, unless from a biased sorce.
DRACEY is offline send PM
Old 25th February 2011, 14:04   #18 (permalink)

Thanked 3,647 Times in 1,607 Posts
parrot has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuberdust View Post
ARGH!!!!!! readin stuff like that makes me SOOOO mad!! especially when its your mothers home!

u see even though we live in a modern world etc... the white rulers of the west still think themelves superior to coloured folk.

Has Barak Obama been taking the same pills as Michael Jackson,white? coloured? speaks volumes,get real.
parrot is offline send PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parrot For This Useful Post:
shirleyanntr (25th February 2011), ukizook (25th February 2011)
Old 25th February 2011, 14:05   #19 (permalink)
Most Valued Member

Quote:
Not in the process possibly but certainly reconnoitring with the intention of murder.
I have seen no counter evidence that there was no bomb, unless from a biased sorce.

Tory MP Geoffrey Howe admitted that they were subsequently found not to have been carrying arms and the parked car did not contain an explosive device.

Is that unbiased enough for you?
Old 25th February 2011, 14:08   #20 (permalink)

Thanked 1,850 Times in 805 Posts
DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future DRACEY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuberdust View Post

u see even though we live in a modern world etc... the white rulers of the west still think themelves superior to coloured folk... yeh sounds awful thing to say but lets be real... they show images of white people who have been hurt crying etc.... but fail to show any pics of people of colour holding thier dead babies crying unless u google it urself..... goes bak to the WTC attack, showing all them people so sad etc... i lost my this i lost my that... and it matters cos of the country they live in... never show that side of other countries, palestine, iraq or watver... cos, in of the day, the people in the east are just mud hut livin puppets for oil rite?
I don't know what newspapers or TV programmes you watch but I have seen numerous reports of the affect of atrocities and natural disasters from all aspects of society, creeds and colours.

Possibly this is your interpretation based on your own prejudices. We all have them the trick is to reccognise them and form our opinions as a result.
DRACEY is offline send PM
Closed Thread

Tags
fraud , terror , usa , war