Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 9th May 2012, 12:01   #11 (permalink)

Thanked 1,258 Times in 446 Posts
jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of jenifer has much to be proud of
Re: Child Grooming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibris View Post
of course ıts racıst---- after prıson they should all be deported to country of orıgın--or would that be agaınst theır human rıghts?
Personally I would deport these sexual predators back to their home countries to serve their sentences so you and I do not have to pay for them!!!!

Ron

Ambrose Bierce. American journalist. 1842 - 1914
jenifer is offline send PM
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jenifer For This Useful Post:
Ceni (10th May 2012), HelenSnowball (9th May 2012), kibris (10th May 2012), nanamo (10th May 2012), pineapple1 (10th May 2012), tintagel (14th May 2012)
Old 9th May 2012, 12:31   #12 (permalink)
Bim

Bim has a spectacular aura about Bim has a spectacular aura about

The mere fact that they are asians- who should be following there faith / religion says alot!. These scumbags deserve one thing - make that two! These kids have to live with this, aswell as their family! full support to the victims & a massive kick up the a$%* to the bumbling police!. filthy inbreds!
Bim is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Bim For This Useful Post:
kale (9th May 2012)
Old 9th May 2012, 12:33   #13 (permalink)

Thanked 3,277 Times in 1,005 Posts
HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute HelenSnowball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifer View Post
Personally I would deport these sexual predators back to their home countries to serve their sentences so you and I do not have to pay for them!!!!

Ron

Too right, them and all their families. Sell any assets they may have and put the money towards help for their victims. Britain is becoming a laughing stock for not dealing with criminals properly. Light sentences etc. People who do things like this should get the toughest possible sentences. If they are not UK citizens, they lose their right to stay. As for Human Rights, they lose all of those when they took the rights of their victims.
HelenSnowball is offline send PM
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HelenSnowball For This Useful Post:
Bim (9th May 2012), carolk (9th May 2012), Ceni (10th May 2012), jenifer (9th May 2012), kale (9th May 2012), kibris (10th May 2012), nanamo (10th May 2012), tintagel (14th May 2012)
Old 9th May 2012, 14:32   #14 (permalink)

Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold Neil_Denizli is a splendid one to behold

At least they slow down when they drive past schools ...
Old 9th May 2012, 14:41   #15 (permalink)

gcooke is on a distinguished road

Hi Jenifer

agree with you send them back home.

Glenn.
gcooke is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to gcooke For This Useful Post:
HelenSnowball (10th May 2012)
Old 9th May 2012, 15:25   #16 (permalink)

Thanked 4,426 Times in 1,459 Posts
kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcooke View Post
Hi Jenifer

agree with you send them back home.

Glenn.
only problem with that is a lot of them were born here

I haand not been into my birthplace of ROCHDALE for 2 years due to ill health
i went last week and was shocked to feel like a mis fit there ,i am so ashamed to say it,s a dump,and if any of the family were still alive to see this once beautiful town they would be heartbroke,

We never had any money but to go to town was a treat if we went in the cafe were they wore little white aprons and hats over a black dress .
I was told before we went in don,t pick a cake off the top of the cake
stand when they bring it to the table take something off the bottom layer
which was a blue ribbon.
It,s a real shame i know we have to move on,
The one,s that have been allowed here have taken over and moved on
with the B,M,W. s We who made the town have been left behind

The main shopping street use to be a sea of heads from the top to the bottom and on market day just crowded, I no this because for 5 years i worked on that street for the Co-opertive Movement.

i won,t be going again there are plenty more nice places to visit

Kale yvonne

Last edited by kale; 9th May 2012 at 15:27..
kale is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to kale For This Useful Post:
Mary (9th May 2012)
Old 10th May 2012, 11:44   #17 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 5,705 Times in 2,169 Posts
carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute

A very true good article. More of the Pakistani community should come out and say it is the way a number of this community view white females.

Rochdale child-sex trial: An obsession with racism that left vulnerable girls at the mercy of sex predators | Mail Online

And this.

Rochdale child-sex trial: Police hunt 40 more suspects and promise further arrests | Mail Online

Last edited by carolk; 10th May 2012 at 11:47..
carolk is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to carolk For This Useful Post:
tintagel (14th May 2012)
Old 10th May 2012, 12:26   #18 (permalink)

Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,857 Posts
tosmur has disabled reputation

Sadly some young females flaunt themselves and offer themselves for money which gives men the impression that they are willing. My husband runs a barber shop and young girls have been into the shop and asked him if they want sex they are actually trying to sell him sex. I actually heard two young girls asking him once and I walked into the shop and they left. These young females also ask the shop keeper next door and sometimes the young girls are in there a long time and we wonder if he has taken up the offer but we don't know. The police do nothing because unless you can tell them the names and addresses of the young females they cannot find them (great detective work)!

I don't know how but if possible young females need to be taught that they are worth more that. But men need to pay the price for their abuse by taking advantage of these young females, such as long term prison sentences.

If the children are in care this is yet another social break down where parents have not taken responsibility and are not caring for their children.

It is a terribly sad situation.
tosmur is offline send PM
Old 10th May 2012, 13:13   #19 (permalink)

eshek is just really nice eshek is just really nice eshek is just really nice eshek is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosmur View Post
Sadly some young females flaunt themselves and offer themselves for money which gives men the impression that they are willing. My husband runs a barber shop and young girls have been into the shop and asked him if they want sex they are actually trying to sell him sex. I actually heard two young girls asking him once and I walked into the shop and they left. These young females also ask the shop keeper next door and sometimes the young girls are in there a long time and we wonder if he has taken up the offer but we don't know. The police do nothing because unless you can tell them the names and addresses of the young females they cannot find them (great detective work)!

I don't know how but if possible young females need to be taught that they are worth more that. But men need to pay the price for their abuse by taking advantage of these young females, such as long term prison sentences.

If the children are in care this is yet another social break down where parents have not taken responsibility and are not caring for their children.

It is a terribly sad situation.
It is not just 'young females' but the general sense of materialism and decadence that is prevalent in the United Kingdom.

Baby P/ two 11 year old boys in Dewsbury who assaulted two younger boys and of course the infamous james bolger case to name a few outrageous cases . Look at the papers and everyday cases of stabbings, mugging etc occur.

I was in in London (Raynes Park) two years ago - my wife was playing with our 2 year old son in the local park - he was kicking a ball while my wife watched.

Two 6 year olds came up to my wife and asked her if the little boy kicking the ball was her son - she jokingly said 'no I dont know who he is'.

One kid turned to the other and said ' oh goody, lets go and beat him up'

I will not repeat what my wife said but we left the UK for good after that - I did not renew my contract.

Some people notice and exploit this decadence and despair to their advantage. A trait which unfortunately is part of human nature but nevertheless unforgivable.
tosmur (10th May 2012)
Old 10th May 2012, 16:18   #20 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 25,111 Times in 10,764 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Eight of the nine men were born in rural Pakistan , the ninth man convicted was an Afghan born national.

Steve.
Akasya is offline send PM
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
carolk (10th May 2012), kale (10th May 2012), shirleyanntr (10th May 2012), tintagel (14th May 2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
child , grooming , minister , resigns , shadow