FORUM
  Home
  Forums
  Photo Gallery
  TLF Donations
  Forum Rules
  Register
  LINKS
  Property Buying Guide
  Cheap Flights
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 19th May 2017, 21:01   #661 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
the bueman's Avatar
 

Thanks: 276
Thanked 1,155 Times in 625 Posts
the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of
Re: Child Grooming.

On Topic and worth watching on Kodi (FREE) ....TV Shows section or search.....heard this on Newstalk Radio today....NEW Series on NETFLIX

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80122179
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 21:53   #662 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tintagel's Avatar
 

Thanks: 34,981
Thanked 9,856 Times in 3,803 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child Grooming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
I'm only pointing out that even though the abuse is the same, when its "organised" on the scale that we are seeing it becomes something else.
I have Goggle-box on, they are watching The Three Girls prog, good to see they are all aghast & horrified to see that this has been 'Allowed' to happen.

At least it's getting out there now, no more hiding in the shadows or behind police & social services PC skirts!
__________________
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tintagel For This Useful Post:
Akasya (20th May 2017)
Old 19th May 2017, 22:02   #663 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
kibris's Avatar
 

Thanks: 8,670
Thanked 12,233 Times in 4,675 Posts
kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child Grooming.

83k ın the bank but gettıng legal aıd to fıght hıs deportatıon--what a fekkn joke!

Rochdale sex gang leader fighting deportation to Pakistan* | Daily Mail Online
kibris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kibris For This Useful Post:
tintagel (19th May 2017)
Old 20th May 2017, 08:50   #664 (permalink)
Postless Pointer
 
Akasya's Avatar
 

Thanks: 37,439
Thanked 22,090 Times in 9,248 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child Grooming.

Originally Posted by Akasya View Post
So DA , a statement by an alleged victim is evidence ?

Yes, of course it is. When someone makes a complaint that he/she has been assaulted, the police interview the victim, issue a crime number and carry out a preliminary investigation that may include an examination by a police doctor. A full statement is then taken and this then becomes primary evidence that will form the basis of any prosecution at a trial. Without this evidence, there could be no trial. It is then up to the police to carry out further reasonable investigations that may corroborate or even cast doubt on the complaint. If I am wrong about that, then please reference sources.

So anyone ever accused of any offence is automatically guilty , because the complainant said so ?

No. After taking a statement from the victim, and other preliminaries, the police will take a initial view as to whether there is a PRIMA FACIE case to be answered. Guilt or innocence in the alleged crime can only be established in a court of law.

I wonder why we have statements , witnesses , and the need for corroboration ?

Correct. See above.

So no need for courts . lawyers , judges ?

You are just being silly again. No one has ever suggested any such thing (although you would like them to).

You live in some dystopian Judge Dredd , final fantasy universe , unlike Topsy , the world does not revolve around " 'cos i said it it's true "

Your imagination is getting the better of you. Try and calm down a little.
This matter must be tested in a criminal court. By not doing so, the authorities have opened themselves up to all sorts of allegations that could have been avoided. Faith in the system continues to be shaken.

Because some anonymous poster on a turkish forum says it's true ?

What I am saying is that even on the evidence the police has collected so far (there maybe issues about that too), bearing in mind the Evans and the Pearson case previously mentioned, it is far in excess that is required for this matter to proceed to court.

You know nothing of the case , only that published by right wing agitprop groups out to destabilise communities with their lies.

I have never claimed to be au fait with all the evidence and it would be stupid for anyone outside of the police or CPS to claim that. What I am saying, is by just basing the case on what the victim has said and her obvious injuries sustained, this matter should be prosecuted with the full weight of the law. It has not nothing to do with identities of the perpetrators- as I have said previously, they could be yellow with pink polka dots for all I care. Are you suggesting this case should not be proceeded with because it will destabilise the community, even if the evidence is overwhelming?

Where once again please , is the corroborated evidence.

I am not a policeman investigating the case. However, numerous cases have proceeded to trial without corroborated evidence, such as the Evans and Pearson cases, as you well know.

You know DA , presentable , provable facts to put before a judge and jury ?

See above

What have you got ?

De Nada , zilch , zippo , just your prejudice to keep you fomenting discord and hate.

As I have demonstrated above, there has to be ample evidence for case to come to trial. If, the suspects are acquitted after trial, then the police must continue with their investigations to track down further suspects. My one and only objective is that Chelsey Wright receives the justice she so clearly deserves.


Where is the evidential list , not some interlocutory statement from a person whom the authorities publicly judge as being unable to substantiate her claims.

As I have said above, substantiation would be preferable before the case proceeded to trial, but even if there wasn't, the matter should still proceed and tested in front of judge and jury.

Steve

So DA you have nothing evidential to substantiate your position other than...

Uncorroborated allegations ?

You state " As I have said above, substantiation would be preferable before the case proceeded to trial, but even if there wasn't, the matter should still proceed and tested in front of judge and jury "


Therefore according to you , uncorroborated but investigated allegations put before the CPS should automatically result in a trial ?

Are you for real.

So no need for the CPS , just bang em up and hope ?

Yours is the most ridiculous position any has evere attempted to postulate.

Just to help you :

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evidence

Show us your evidence :
Definition of evidence

1
a : an outward sign : indicationb : something that furnishes proof : testimony; specifically : something legally submitted to a tribunal to ascertain the truth of a matter

2
: one who bears witness; especially : one who voluntarily confesses a crime and testifies for the prosecution against his accomplices

in evidence

1
: to be seen : conspicuous
trim lawns … are everywhere in evidence — Amer. Guide Series: N.C.

2
: as evidence

An interlocutary statement by a complainant is not evidence

Steve

Last edited by Akasya; 20th May 2017 at 08:52..
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017, 10:44   #665 (permalink)
Not a sheep
 
Devil's_Advocate's Avatar
 

Thanks: 81
Thanked 1,630 Times in 670 Posts
Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future
Re: Child Grooming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasya View Post

Therefore according to you , uncorroborated but investigated allegations put before the CPS should automatically result in a trial ?

Are you for real.

As I will clearly demonstrate below, I most certainly am for real and I regret your puerile and idiotic attempt to discredit me on a public forum. This is basic stuff you ought to have learned at school. For confirmation of what I say, either phone your local soclicitor or even the CAB because clearly you are incapable of finding relevant information on the internet and accepting the written word.

So no need for the CPS , just bang em up and hope ?

If you read carefully what I have said (and again your ignorance clearly demonstrates you have not) I have never said nor suggested, there was no need for the CPS. Again, If I am wrong about that, I CHALLENGE you to provide the posting where you claim I did.

Yours is the most ridiculous position any has evere attempted to postulate.

Do you have to work at these childish postings, or does it just come naturally? Please, please, take some 3rd party advice on this, since you are not listening to me and clearly you need help.

Just to help you :

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evidence

Show us your evidence :
Definition of evidence

1
a : an outward sign : indicationb : something that furnishes proof : testimony; specifically : something legally submitted to a tribunal to ascertain the truth of a matter

2
: one who bears witness; especially : one who voluntarily confesses a crime and testifies for the prosecution against his accomplices

in evidence

1
: to be seen : conspicuous
trim lawns … are everywhere in evidence — Amer. Guide Series: N.C.

2
: as evidence

An interlocutary statement by a complainant is not evidence

Steve
CPS Policy for Prosecuting Cases of Rape.

1 - Introduction

This policy statement explains the way we, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), deal with cases in which an allegation of rape has been made. It gives advice on what the CPS does, how rape cases are prosecuted, and what victims can expect from the CPS. The document is particularly designed for those who support victims of rape, whether professionally or personally, although it may be of interest to victims, witnesses and the general public.

5 - Is there enough evidence to prosecute?

Rape usually takes place in a private setting where the victim is the only witness. Unless the defendant pleads guilty, the victim will almost certainly have to give evidence in court. Where there is conflicting evidence, the prosecutor has a duty to assess the credibility and reliability of the victim's evidence. This will always be done in a careful and sensitive way, using all the information provided to the prosecutor. A case may not proceed, not because the prosecution does not believe the victim, but because, when considering all the available evidence in the case, there is not enough to meet the evidential stage of the Code test.

The police will always look for corroboration or supporting evidence (such as medical or scientific evidence, CCTV evidence, or eyewitnesses to events prior to or after the incident) but it is not essential and a prosecution can still go ahead without it. However, the prosecution must always prove the defendant's guilt. Cases may fail because a jury cannot decide between what the victim says and what the defendant says. This is why it is essential to obtain all possible forensic and scientific evidence as soon as possible. The earlier a rape is reported, the higher the chance of this being done, and the higher the chance of building a strong prosecution case.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/...tion/rape.html

For the sake of repeating myself YET AGAIN, I cite the cases of Ched Evans and Mark Pearson where there was NO, I repeat NO corroborating evidence. In the case of Ched Evans, as you indeed know, the woman involved DID NOT EVEN CLAIM THAT SHE WAS RAPED

Now for the evidence available on the internet.


Interview starts @ 2.40

For images of the assault, go to:

https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/bra...brutal-attack/

JANET CLARKE- please send your friend a PM so he can stop making himself a bigger fool than he already is. It is quite embarrassing. Please?
__________________
When we all think alike, no one thinks very much.
Devil's_Advocate is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017, 14:53   #666 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”
 
bal canavar's Avatar
 

Thanks: 12,453
Thanked 13,928 Times in 5,427 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child Grooming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's_Advocate View Post
CPS Policy for Prosecuting Cases of Rape.

1 - Introduction

This policy statement explains the way we, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), deal with cases in which an allegation of rape has been made. It gives advice on what the CPS does, how rape cases are prosecuted, and what victims can expect from the CPS. The document is particularly designed for those who support victims of rape, whether professionally or personally, although it may be of interest to victims, witnesses and the general public.

5 - Is there enough evidence to prosecute?

Rape usually takes place in a private setting where the victim is the only witness. Unless the defendant pleads guilty, the victim will almost certainly have to give evidence in court. Where there is conflicting evidence, the prosecutor has a duty to assess the credibility and reliability of the victim's evidence. This will always be done in a careful and sensitive way, using all the information provided to the prosecutor. A case may not proceed, not because the prosecution does not believe the victim, but because, when considering all the available evidence in the case, there is not enough to meet the evidential stage of the Code test.

The police will always look for corroboration or supporting evidence (such as medical or scientific evidence, CCTV evidence, or eyewitnesses to events prior to or after the incident) but it is not essential and a prosecution can still go ahead without it. However, the prosecution must always prove the defendant's guilt. Cases may fail because a jury cannot decide between what the victim says and what the defendant says. This is why it is essential to obtain all possible forensic and scientific evidence as soon as possible. The earlier a rape is reported, the higher the chance of this being done, and the higher the chance of building a strong prosecution case.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/...tion/rape.html

For the sake of repeating myself YET AGAIN, I cite the cases of Ched Evans and Mark Pearson where there was NO, I repeat NO corroborating evidence. In the case of Ched Evans, as you indeed know, the woman involved DID NOT EVEN CLAIM THAT SHE WAS RAPED

Now for the evidence available on the internet.

Justice for chelsea ( tommy robinson report) - YouTube

Interview starts @ 2.40

For images of the assault, go to:

https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/bra...brutal-attack/




You are such a needy person to be proven right.

I can understand your need, in this case, to be proven right hence the links. As you have been proven wrong in so many other posts. In them you have tried the use of lies, labels, and misleading video's .To malign , mislead posters and viewers ...

Your supercilious manner in giving an answer belays the fact, you don't have clue most of the time.


Even when caught out in lies you don't have the courage to rectify or admit.





This is a child grooming thread so wonder why you presented this case as the alleged victim was not groomed nor a child....




So can only surmise your presenting of her case and the tenuous link was like your ex EDL leaders, to politicize the thread with your disgusting ultra-right views on color/migrant or faith to, make it another "us" and "them" situation confirmed by the use of a known racist and convicted abuser Robinson videos now used several times.

Don't kid the viewers of your post your defending the alleged victim she is just a vehicle, unfortunately, to peddle your ultra-right views ...

Even trying to draw support from people who have a real genuine concern for child pedophile from whatever quarter or way of life YES .. child grooming gangs but also online, entertainment, sex tourism, politicians, priesthood/orphanage, football etc

And portraying people that can see through your supposed pious, moral, high grounded , empty platitudes of Quote " I don't give a flying fig as to who and what the perpetrators are or what the look like. They can be yellow with pink polka dots for all I care "...... It's all dog, whistle bigotry, and you lie you do have a problem with the "who" and the "what" ... the people who see through it, you portray or call them defenders of pedophiles all because they don't follow your narrow agenda ridden view.

Last edited by bal canavar; 20th May 2017 at 21:39..
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Akasya (21st May 2017)
Old 20th May 2017, 20:40   #667 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
kibris's Avatar
 

Thanks: 8,670
Thanked 12,233 Times in 4,675 Posts
kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child Grooming.

ALL these rapes and attacks by ımmıgrants should be called racıst attacks because thats exactly what they are Racıst Groomıng Gangs


For those sayıng that uk has plenty of pedophıles of theır own well yes they do but the polıce seem to have no trouble arrestıng those.Consıderıng that muslıms are 4 percent of the populatıon ıts astoundıng that so many muslıms are ın chıld groomıng gangs.They have not only raped theır vıctıms but tortured them too---one lıttle gırl had an M for mohammed branded on her behınd and another had her tongue naıled to a table,.For those sayıng that the groomıng and rapes of young gırls has no relıgıous connectıon well under sharıa law a gırl ıs ready for sex as soon as she starts menstruatıng.

Last edited by kibris; 20th May 2017 at 22:13..
kibris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017, 23:32   #668 (permalink)
Spurs
 
Spurs's Avatar
 

Thanks: 14,073
Thanked 29,213 Times in 12,093 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child Grooming.

Its a heads up from here on in, certain communities in certain areas have operated exactly the same way, same horrific crimes, same use of rented accommodation, same use of backstreet hotels.

All braches of the authorities know what they're looking for & also know what happens when they don't listen or choose to ignore the obvious/truth.
__________________
Spurs

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2017, 04:50   #669 (permalink)
Not a sheep
 
Devil's_Advocate's Avatar
 

Thanks: 81
Thanked 1,630 Times in 670 Posts
Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future
Re: Child Grooming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
You are such a needy person to be proven right.
Sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong.

Isn't that right, Bal Canavar?
__________________
When we all think alike, no one thinks very much.
Devil's_Advocate is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2017, 05:39   #670 (permalink)
Not a sheep
 
Devil's_Advocate's Avatar
 

Thanks: 81
Thanked 1,630 Times in 670 Posts
Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future
Re: Child Grooming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
Yes..... call the abuse of a colored nurse calling her an "ape", by Chelsey's brother whilst she was helping with his drug overdose as simply idiotic. Instead of what it was racial abuse. Then again with your views, it may be the norm.

Please show the post it was said by anyone Chelsey Wright was to be disbelieved because of her brother Or is it another one of your free flowing lies.
WHAT??? sort of perverted twisted logic is this???

You up-voted Janet Clarke's posting #640 where Chelsey Wright's brother was brought into the discussion, for no other reason than to try and discredit and assassinate the character of Chelsey Wright.

QUOTE: "Chelsey Wright's brother. One of the organisers of the protest march."

This was accompanied by a rather unflattering photo with links to this persons history.

This has nothing to do whatsoever with the actual crime that was committed and was plainly an attempt to deligitimise (on this forum) the merits of the case.

This is from a person who has not even watched the interview of the victim, and who has stated:

QUOTE:"Hopefully lessons have been learnt now never to ignore a child who either complains or is in distress.
That is the hope.
"

But not adult women, it seems...

Not content with that, you thought you would re-post Janet Clarke's posting, and stated @ #642:

QUOTE: "Janet after reading your link with all his convictions he sounds like not a person you would like to deal with, racially abusing the nurse calling her an ape after her helping him from his overdose. These nurses aren't paid enough it seems to put up with this abuse ."

If your intention was not to try and undermine the credibility of of Chelsey Wright's case, then you can now explain first, your up-voting of the Janet Clarke post, and second, the purpose of your comments above?

AND THEN, you have the barefaced, brass-necked audacity (at the same time insulting everyone's intelligence) to say;

QUOTE: "Please show the post it was said by anyone Chelsey Wright was to be disbelieved because of her brother Or is it another one of your free flowing lies"

This is so inherently absurd, even for you. It is beyond parody.

(Hint- it was you and Janet Clarke who introduced and promoted the issue in the first place)
__________________
When we all think alike, no one thinks very much.
Devil's_Advocate is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
child , grooming



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dog Grooming leslie Bodrum Forum 3 9th May 2013 11:52
dog grooming in Bodrum karios Pets in Turkey 4 28th January 2012 20:39



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:22.
TurkishLiving.com tested by Norton Internet Security TurkishLiving.com tested by McAfee Internet Security
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Style Provided By: Wrestling Clique - Wrestling Forums
TurkishLiving.com


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155