annoyed

Turkey looking o'kane back to Turkey.
The Turks are looking the Fraudster Kevin O'Kane back to Turkey to stand trial for forgery..

The victims statements are being sent by the Fraud squad to Turkey.
He will have a lot of health issues now.
He will not be able to do his gardening in Limavady.
:16vf:

Ceni

Ceni
When they have finished with O'Kane are the Turkish Government going to round up the MANY Turkish fraudsters and give them a bit of the same treatment, I'm not sticking up for O'Kane in any way but he got away with it for so long because he was one in a bigger bunch of thieves, mainly Turkish!

annoyed

oh yes!!! he will have mental health issues.
He will be fighting this for the next 10 years.... The Turks never give up.
"Neither will his victims"
Kevin O'kane was the conman who sold these villas in Ireland and England/scotland. I agree the Turks all need rounded up and put in jail.
I am hoping Atmacca and O'Kane will have to stand up in a Turkish court together. The sentence for forgery is about 7 years in Turkey.
I hope all the other victims in Turkish property frauds keep fighting and don't let these greedy gangsters win.

Spurs

Spurs
oh yes!!! he will have mental health issues.
He will be fighting this for the next 10 years.... The Turks never give up.
"Neither will his victims"
Kevin O'kane was the conman who sold these villas in Ireland and England/scotland. I agree the Turks all need rounded up and put in jail.
I am hoping Atmacca and O'Kane will have to stand up in a Turkish court together. The sentence for forgery is about 7 years in Turkey.
I hope all the other victims in Turkish property frauds keep fighting and don't let these greedy gangsters win.

Without making what he done seem small................it really is a bloody drop in the ocean as to what has gone on in Turkey. The only reason the crap hit the fan was because they managed to kick up enough stink to get him in the media & the Irish Courts (fairplay to them), could have been down to the odd boxer who had been duped by him as well. QUESTION when are they in TURKEY going to get their own people in court?

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
No extradition laws in place I think so aint gonna happen mores the pity. Please tell me I am wrong.

annoyed

Yalides, PSNI doing a lot of work if they don't think he will be sent back.
Victims have to attend court in N Ireland so judge can stamp their statements for Turkey.
lets just say he will not be sleeping too well in his comfortable cell in Magaberry Prison.'

northpole

The Penguin Rules
The sentence for forgery is about 7 years in Turkey.

This statement from annoyed l find confusing.Because fraud is classed as a civil matter instead of a criminal matter in Turkey.l have never heard of any fraudster sentence to 7 years. Just look at the many builders that have duped the buyers and got away with it by the justice system with this cop out statement they use in the courts

Last edited:

annoyed

The sentence for forgery is about 7 years in Turkey.

This statement from annoyed l find confusing.Because fraud is classed as a civil matter instead of a criminal matter in Turkey.l have never heard of any fraudster sentence to 7 years. Just look at the many builders that have duped the buyers and got away with it by the justice system with this cop out statement they use in the courts

Kevin o'kane and his Turkish partners have already been charged in 2007 with serious fraud and issuing false deeds in Turkey. It is a criminal case not civil.
O,kane is a fugitive from Turkey and his partners criminal case is still on going.
Turkey has issued an extridation demand via interpol for the return of O,Kane.

The Turks are looking the Fraudster Kevin O'Kane back to Turkey to stand trial for forgery..

The victims statements are being sent by the Fraud squad to Turkey.
He will have a lot of health issues now.
He will not be able to do his gardening in Limavady.
:16vf:

Would the victims not have made statements already in Turkey ?

Kevin o'kane and his Turkish partners have already been charged in 2007 with serious fraud and issuing false deeds in Turkey. It is a criminal case not civil.
O,kane is a fugitive from Turkey and his partners criminal case is still on going.
Turkey has issued an extridation demand via interpol for the return of O,Kane.

Was he not charged by the Northern Ireland police with regard to the false deeds ?

Also , an extradition request is made to the Home Office not Interpol .

annoyed

Yes Joe you are correct The Turks sent a request to The Home Office for the extradition
of O'KANE.

Celine

Yes Joe you are correct The Turks sent a request to The Home Office for the extradition
of O'KANE.

So in other words annoyed you were wrong . Perhaps you should change your name to confused .

Last edited:

Ceni

Ceni
I still think they should sort their own DIRTY washing out before they start trying to get him back to Turkey to stand trial again, or is it a case of if they did do ALL the Turkish trash first then O'Kane would probably die a very old man before they got round to him.

Or is it a case of he's an easy target, a yabanci and they know where he is, as opposed to having to find all the Turkish sh*tbags of emlaks, builders and so called professional law men (lol I use that term very loosely).

annoyed

So in other words annoyed you were wrong . Perhaps you should change your name to confused .
Hi celine,
How is the old man getting on???LOL
Only wrong about interpol everything else "I'M RIGHT"....
I'm not that confused as the old man is for Turkey....
HOW MANY NAMES ARE YOU USING ON THIS THREAD???

Latest Posts

Top Bottom