Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 13th February 2018, 19:27   #11511 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 21,193 Times in 10,970 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ukraine riots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
Two decisions taken against the same guy from two separate countries & you think he's been hard done by............whose your next saviour Tymoshenko? Another bandit.
Don't tell me, tell the HRC they've got it all wrong.

Meanwhile...

Saakashvili promises to return to Ukraine, jail Poroshenko

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...oroshenko.html

Last edited by Jaycey; 13th February 2018 at 19:34.. Reason: addition
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 19:52   #11512 (permalink)

Thanked 2,381 Times in 1,509 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
Don't tell me, tell the HRC they've got it all wrong.

Meanwhile...

Saakashvili promises to return to Ukraine, jail Poroshenko

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...oroshenko.html
I might just do that if there's major protests across all European capitals about it.............don't hold your breath though.
I'm surprised that you haven't said it was Russians who made the arrest.
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2018, 20:17   #11513 (permalink)
African refugee

Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I might just do that if there's major protests across all European capitals about it.............don't hold your breath though.
I'm surprised that you haven't said it was Russians who made the arrest.
So you’re going to tell the HRC they’re wrong if there are demonstrations agreeing with them? Seems it’s that time of night & you’re confused again.

So the HRC got it all wrong & you're right - in view of your extensive knowledge and experience in Eastern European politics I'm sure they'd be most grateful for your input, you could also advise them on their toilet facilities.

As to demonstrations I have little doubt but that there will be demonstrations both in Europe & Canada as there have been previously.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 21:00   #11514 (permalink)

35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
So you’re going to tell the HRC they’re wrong if there are demonstrations agreeing with them? Seems it’s that time of night & you’re confused again.

So the HRC got it all wrong & you're right - in view of your extensive knowledge and experience in Eastern European politics I'm sure they'd be most grateful for your input, you could also advise them on their toilet facilities.

As to demonstrations I have little doubt but that there will be demonstrations both in Europe & Canada as there have been previously.
Oh so what your saying is that BOTH countries got it wrong because HRC says so? Do we need governments at all or shall we let HRC act for all?
Old 13th February 2018, 21:09   #11515 (permalink)
African refugee

Quote:
Oh so what your saying is that BOTH (corrupt) countries got it wrong because HRC says so?

Yes.

Do we need governments at all or shall we let HRC act for all?

Clearly you don't believe that the HRC should intervene in cases of gross human rights violations.
Old 13th February 2018, 22:22   #11516 (permalink)

Get over it Jaycey, the bloke has gone...............and I doubt very much if he will be back.
Old 14th February 2018, 10:23   #11517 (permalink)
African refugee

You asked me questions, I answered them. I asked you questions, I get zilch.

Quote:
Get over it Jaycey, the bloke has gone...............and I doubt very much if he will be back.
Nothing would surprise me re Saakashvili, [email protected] of brass, a true Mister No Stranger to Danger

>>>>>>>>>

“Putin must destroy Ukraine as it exists now. To leave it intact is to destroy himself and his ambitions. He must win because of his war crimes: the mass graves, the torture in Donbas and Crimea, and the MH17 shootdown. All will put him firmly into The Hague as a war criminal. He must win because Ukraine is flourishing as a nation and it shows him as a failure. He must win because the truth will destroy him and Russia.

Putin must invade or subdue Ukraine. He is not yet ready, but the evidence of his preparation is stark. He continues to reinforce, fight and kill in the Donbas. He continues to test new equipment, people and methods in Syria. He reinforces Crimea. He reinforces Kaliningrad to block Western reinforcement. He stockpiles equipment in Belarus. He continues to reequip the army, especially with tanks and modern technological systems. All this is far beyond any peacetime needs. He spends precious national money on the military he needs elsewhere. He continues to train for a strategic war in the west – which means Ukraine cannot escape this and will be a prime target. The Russian MOD says openly in the media that they need three more years to reequip the army in western Russia with tanks and to train troops. This time must not be wasted by Ukraine…

https://www.kyivpost.com/article/opi...eat-putin.html

[British defense expert Glen Grant has been working in Ukraine since 2010 and almost permanently since Russia’s war against Ukraine started in 2014.]
Old 15th February 2018, 09:14   #11518 (permalink)
African refugee

Quote:
Mmmm I just wonder what countries would actually want him, his firebrand attitude to politics does not suit all governments…
Saakashvili gets ID in Amsterdam allowing him to live in EU

“The ex-president of Georgia and leader of the New Forces Movement, Mikheil Saakasvhili, received an identification card in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on February 14, which gives him the right to live and work in the European Union, but he intends to regain his Ukrainian citizenship…

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...g-live-eu.html
Old 15th February 2018, 12:22   #11519 (permalink)

Surely not whilst the current President is ruling the roost........and any future one may well consider Saakasvhili as a threat. Hes like the Peter Griffin of politics.
Old 15th February 2018, 12:56   #11520 (permalink)
African refugee

Quote:
Surely not whilst the current President is ruling the roost........and any future one may well consider Saakasvhili as a threat. Hes like the Peter Griffin of politics.
Errr, does Holland have a president?

Saakashvili has made his aims quite clear – to return to Ukraine, regain his citizenship and build a strong political party to fight corruption. He has made no suggestions as to attaining the Presidency.

You see him as another Peter Griffiin, I see him as more a Navalny, Mandela or Tsvangirai.

An activist’s life is not a happy one

Saakashvili’s deportation subverts rule of law, dents Ukraine’s image

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...nes-image.html

Last edited by Jaycey; 15th February 2018 at 13:04.. Reason: addition
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
riots , ukraine