Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 9th March 2015, 17:37   #4581 (permalink)

Thanked 25,255 Times in 13,353 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ukraine riots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post

Poll: Ukrainians support neutrality, disagree on war.

Itís very difficult to be neutral when youíve been invaded.

John Pilger: Why the rise of fascism is again the issue.

Post #4557 ?

No Russian Troops in Ukraine says Kiev General

Even with my dodgy Russian itís pretty obvious that he is saying that there are fewer Russian troops in Donbas/Donestsk than before. Your comment please Alexander.

My guess is that they are moving to Crimea for the big push northwards to Mariupol.
Old 9th March 2015, 17:45   #4582 (permalink)

Thanked 4,024 Times in 2,239 Posts
esb1841 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
You agreed with Spurs posts above .
Esb, you even thanked him about the "irrelevance" and it was of no concern on a Ukraine thread Quote " We are talking about Ukraine here."

Then you use a pilger piece to support your argument which highlights the very use of Nulands background and its relevance . Which Spurs agrees. But it actually supported my argument which he called an "irrelevance".

MY Quote
Its a unknown, as the players involved are from a faction of the neo-cons that has embedded itself within the American political establishment.

Nuland herself being the wife of Robert Kagan who is a key leader of the neo-conservative policy network.
Its never been established whose policies she executing, whose interests is she serving . And do these policy's define the whole of the Americas foreign policy vis a vis Ukraine. Or some neo-con faction's agenda. We will never know. End Quote

(Below) the PILGER Piece you supplied .Where he like me saw the relevance of her background and whose agenda and polices she was excuting

Quote { It was Nuland who masterminded the coup in Kiev. The wife of Robert D. Kagan, a leading "neo-con" luminary and co-founder of the extreme right wing Project for a New American Century (PNAC), she was foreign policy advisor to Dick Cheney. Nuland's coup did not go to plan.}End Quote

You have used in the past a Pro Ukrainian piece ( A media you yourself dammed and tell us not to believe) because it fitted your agenda. And we were asked to believe it .

Now your using a respected journalist and his argument to some how prove your point when your fellow poster has already called this argument an "irrelevance" and not valid, and you agreed .

As I said before you can't have it both ways . Why is it Relevant and you both believe it NOW ????
The post I thanks Spurs for was this information
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
So what should our concerns be? Phone calls that are recorded by Russia? Said phone calls that are released by Russia? Or the actual content of the call?

Considering all the major countries are involved in phone taps, its nothing new to any of us..............its the content that's the issue. Just like the content of Ashtons call, its the content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgJ0oo3OA8
When I post a link and it contains information that I may or may not agree with I don't highlight the selection that I agree with and leave out the information that I don't agree with like some members on this forum
(Jaycey)
esb1841 is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to esb1841 For This Useful Post:
Spurs (9th March 2015)
Old 9th March 2015, 17:52   #4583 (permalink)

Thanked 25,255 Times in 13,353 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

So Chechen thugs belonging to a pro Russian faction murdered Nemtsov in an area where the security cameras werenít working and a snow plough (what snow?) just happened to block the view from the other side of the road.

So how can anybody suggest Putinís complicity? Itís just that his detractors have genetically short life spans.

Next thing people will be saying that are RuSSian soldiers in Ukraine fgs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (9th March 2015)
Old 9th March 2015, 17:59   #4584 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
So Chechen thugs belonging to a pro Russian faction murdered Nemtsov in an area where the security cameras werenít working and a snow plough (what snow?) just happened to block the view from the other side of the road.

So how can anybody suggest Putinís complicity? Itís just that his detractors have genetically short life spans.

Next thing people will be saying that are RuSSian soldiers in Ukraine fgs.
Arrests have been made, what would you be saying if nobody was arrested?

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM
Old 9th March 2015, 18:33   #4585 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
No Russian Troops in Ukraine says Kiev General
Here is an English version where he states " General Muzhenko also says, emphatically, that the ďUkrainian army is not fighting with the regular units of the Russian army.Ē

Ukrainian Government: "No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us" Washington's Blog

this article also contains a link which indicates
American mercenaries had been deployed to Donetsk
Are 'Blackwater' now active in Ukraine? Videos spark talk that U.S. mercenary outfit has been deployed to Donetsk | Daily Mail Online

I am sure there are also British mercenaries there as well
Old 9th March 2015, 18:40   #4586 (permalink)
ďJe suis l'humanitť.Ē

Thanked 15,284 Times in 6,059 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Nuland affair was a gift to Putinists no wonder it was leaked by the Russians ( Although a new low by the Russsian's recording and publishing private diplomatic tel conversations ) .

And no wonder it's repeated so often on this thread to prove and justify something, as there is no definitive answer to counteract it .

Its a unknown, as the players involved are from a faction of the neo-cons that has embedded itself within the American political establishment.

Nuland herself being the wife of Robert Kagan who is a key leader of the neo-conservative policy network.

his brother Frederick Kagan married to Kimberly Kagan president of the neocon think tank the Institute for the Study of War.

Its never been established whose policies is she executing, whose interests is she serving . And do these policy's define the whole of the Americas foreign policy vis a vis Ukraine. Or some neo-con faction's agenda. We will never know.

So milk this bit of leaked tel call for all its anti Ukrainian/anti American propaganda that you can, that's why the Putinist leaked it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
The post I thanks Spurs for was this information
So do you disagree with Spurs in that it was an "irrelevance" and not relevant in regards Ukraine ?? and stick by you Pilger piece ??

If it is to be believed then, that is both the Nuland and the Ashton/paet telphone calls put to bed . In Spurs case the bone buried .

Unless you want to put up alternative arguments which you both haven't done a kinda " stale mate ". Till defining evidence proves otherwise.
bal canavar is offline send PM
Old 9th March 2015, 18:40   #4587 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & June View Post
I don't recall asking if you had proof. I asked if it was your claim that neither Putin or the Kremlin had knowledge of this murder prior to it happening. As you claim to have the answer to my question. Please tell.
I certainly don't have proof, merely well based suspicions.

Bill.
Bill Can I ask where your well based suspicions come from you already indicated you don't live in Russia , Are your well based suspicions based on fact or proof we have seen many innocent people locked up and killed in the UK based on
well based suspicions
Old 9th March 2015, 18:55   #4588 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So do you disagree with Spurs in that it was an "irrelevance" and not relevant in regards Ukraine ?? and stick by you Pilger piece ??

If it is to be believed then, that is both the Nuland and the Ashton/paet telphone calls put to bed . In Spurs case the bone buried .

Unless you want to put up alternative arguments which you both haven't done a kinda " stale mate ". Till defining evidence proves otherwise.
There are no smoke & mirrors over those phone calls. ALL parties admitted to making or receiving them. Its up to the listeners what they make of them.

There is no doubt that Nuland & co were picking the Ukraine government, along with her attitude to the EU, that's clear & plain.

Ashtons call, we could take it that the Estonian Minister "misheard" the Doctor or maybe the Doctor was "got at" after making that statement. After all we have seen videos on here of Ukraine heavies bursting into an office & using violence to gets someone's letter of resignation.

Its as I have said, let the listeners decide but I know what I hear.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
esb1841 (9th March 2015)
Old 9th March 2015, 19:03   #4589 (permalink)

Ukrainian Poll Crimean's prefer Russia to Ukraine

Almost half of the Crimean population believe that the Ukrainian media

report is absolutely untrue information about Crimea
How do you evaluate the information that UKRAINIAN media reports

Reveal about the Crimea? N = 800
Absolutely false information 45%

German sociologists on Crimea?s choice*|*Oriental Review

http://www.gfk.com/ua/Documents/Pres...FreeCrimea.pdf
Old 9th March 2015, 19:07   #4590 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
There are no smoke & mirrors over those phone calls. ALL parties admitted to making or receiving them. Its up to the listeners what they make of them.

There is no doubt that Nuland & co were picking the Ukraine government, along with her attitude to the EU, that's clear & plain.

Ashtons call, we could take it that the Estonian Minister "misheard" the Doctor or maybe the Doctor was "got at" after making that statement. After all we have seen videos on here of Ukraine heavies bursting into an office & using violence to gets someone's letter of resignation.

Its as I have said, let the listeners decide but I know what I hear.
Spurs,
Could it be that there is more dirt to come out about these phone calls
The Following User Says Thank You to esb1841 For This Useful Post:
Spurs (9th March 2015)
Closed Thread

Tags
riots , ukraine