mollag

Kipper restorer
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
These people might vote Ukip--all of them---This from The Manchester Evening News [ large print edition]

Jo-anne Scholes, 43, told the the newspaper that staff at Thorntons’ in Bury town centre refused to write her son Rooney’s name on the chocolate because they did not want to breach copyright.

A member of staff agreed to write the three-year-old boy's full name, Rooney Scholes, in icing on the egg. But his mum, a Manchester United fan with a tattoo of Eric Cantona on her arm, said the decision was "barmy".

:speaknoev

mollag

Kipper restorer
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
Fraid not, its kosher.

This just in, her other son, Gasgoine, had no problems getting a egg, no one could remember anyone famous called Gasgoine! :angel:

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
I suppose when you only have the choice of voting Cons or UKIP you don`t have a lot of choice apart from a Monster raving loony party.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
You reckon all women are sluts and gays cause rain then Barry?????

barry budd

QPR MAN
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
you have your looney left--your brain dead cons,
out of the three at this moment I would trust the looney ukip

my father was a labour mayor of a London borough , the rubbish I used to hear
at the town hall , the old labour has gone
what next ----I think my father was probably one of the last old labour men left
when he died he took all his principle's with him.

remember there are looneys in all party's and all parts of life, some people thought I was looney buying in turkey 11 years ago I don't think so

I don't think women are sluts and I don't think gays cause rain, we have some gay friends
including my sister but it does rain a lot in sandy lol

Last edited:

Spurs

Spurs
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
Idiots or not UKIP has rattled the three complacent parties, when I say "three" its now down to two, Lib Dims are done & dusted. Via UKIP we will get the debate on Europe, still not sure whether or not we will get a referendum but the last few months the EU situ has come to the fore & ABOUT TIME !!

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
Each to their own Barry

Good luck with those gays in the rainy weather

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
I`ve joined the Bowerhill Institute of Jihadi Islamists or BAJI for short. Just me and Ahmed from down the road. Used to be three of us but Ahmed said it was no group for women so his wife had to leave. We had a vote on allowing gays and Irish to join but the voting went 3-1 against. Democracy at work eh ? No corruption in our gang, I mean party.

barry budd

QPR MAN
Another UKIP gaffe!!!
Don`t forget the Welsh, Liverpool FC supporters and big issue sellers as well.
the big issue sellers in my area are from Afghanistan
they are dropped of every day from a transit van
reason for big issue is you can only stay in the uk
if you are self employed or have means of earning a living
as a big issue seller you can become self employed
and have a right to stay in this country (uk)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom