Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 24th August 2014, 08:56   #1 (permalink)

Mig62 is a glorious beacon of light Mig62 is a glorious beacon of light Mig62 is a glorious beacon of light Mig62 is a glorious beacon of light Mig62 is a glorious beacon of light Mig62 is a glorious beacon of light
UK Jihadist's

We'll show the rest of the world how to deal with these people.....we're going to give them an ASBO
Mig62 is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mig62 For This Useful Post:
tintagel (24th August 2014), TNT123 (24th August 2014), tosmur (27th August 2014), Yalides (24th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 09:13   #2 (permalink)
Jesus Loves You

Thanked 1,424 Times in 597 Posts
Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of Firefox has much to be proud of
Re: UK Jihadist's

Made in England and exported to the World.

Reep what u Saw mr B-lair & straw these are your babes.
bickern (24th August 2014), kibris (24th August 2014), Kingfisher (24th August 2014), niyaz (24th August 2014), water (26th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 10:20   #3 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 32,290 Times in 16,022 Posts
Yalides has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig62 View Post
We'll show the rest of the world how to deal with these people.....we're going to give them an ASBO
And a 100 hours unpaid community service when they get home. That`ll teach`em.....
kibris (24th August 2014), tintagel (24th August 2014), TNT123 (24th August 2014), water (26th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 11:17   #4 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

There are approximately 3 Million Muslims in the UK. I continuously hear on the TV that its "only a very small percentage of disgruntled Muslims living here". OK I can live with that but can someone tell me what this "small percentage" actually is? Is it .00009%, is it 1%, 2%? In business if someone gives out x% you straightaway want the actual figure.

Basically NOBODY knows the % or the figure. IF there is a very small %, why are they not in prison?

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
TNT123 (25th August 2014), water (26th August 2014), ZiaCa' (24th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 11:19   #5 (permalink)

Thanked 4,264 Times in 1,736 Posts
Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
There are approximately 3 Million Muslims in the UK. I continuously hear on the TV that its "only a very small percentage of disgruntled Muslims living here". OK I can live with that but can someone tell me what this "small percentage" actually is? Is it .00009%, is it 1%, 2%? In business if someone gives out x% you straightaway want the actual figure.

Basically NOBODY knows the % or the figure. IF there is a very small %, why are they not in prison?
In prison for being disgruntled??
Kingfisher is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2014, 11:40   #6 (permalink)
Spurs

Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
In prison for being disgruntled??

No, do it properly. Wait till they hack someone to death on our streets again or blows up a bus.

If we have people hell bent on not excepting us in our own country then that's the enemy within. You curtail it or let it fester, I would use all means necessary to curtail it. Its not us who want the laws & ways of Islam. The strongest move is not an ASBO, that will be laughed off. The strongest move is the removal of citizenship & to me that would include ALL family members.
Harsh maybe but better than chopping heads off.

I watched the other night a rep from the British Muslim Council, of course he condemned the execution of the reporter (they all have on camera), then in his next breath he said part of the problem was the UK had banned certain "good Inman's from entering the UK". So a little twist or dig at the UK for keeping further scum out of here. Fed up of continually appeasing these people, fed up with the percentages & totally p*ssed off that still nobody has come forward with this guys name, so how bloody big is the %?

Is it not time for a Crime Watch Special, as in do you know these men? Offer a reward even? Spill every detail known about them to the general public, I am sure if the Asian communities cant come forward the rest of us will.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28918007

NO STRANGER TO DANGER

Last edited by Spurs; 24th August 2014 at 13:18..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Ceni (25th August 2014), gcooke (24th August 2014), martin m (29th August 2014), Shen60 (26th August 2014), tintagel (24th August 2014), water (26th August 2014), wesaaron (26th August 2014), Yalides (24th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 13:50   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 12,331 Times in 4,535 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post

Have I got this right, you are suggesting that being a disgruntled Muslim and living in the UK is a prisonable offence?

Edit: Just read your reply to Kingfisher.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
Kingfisher (24th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 14:11   #8 (permalink)
Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickern View Post
Have I got this right, you are suggesting that being a disgruntled Muslim and living in the UK is a prisonable offence?

Edit: Just read your reply to Kingfisher.
Of course not, disgruntled was being extremely mild & without a doubt the wrong word used.
Lets say if someone wants to incite, continuously condemn us, whilst living off us, along with being hell bent on changing us..........they should be dealt with.
The very thought of ISIS flags being allowed to be hung in London says it all, more so what some peoples actual beliefs are.

What's the word for it? Undesirables.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Bill & June (24th August 2014), Ceni (25th August 2014), christopher1414 (26th August 2014), kale (28th August 2014), LauraB (24th August 2014), Shen60 (26th August 2014), shirleyanntr (24th August 2014), tintagel (24th August 2014), TNT123 (25th August 2014), water (26th August 2014), Yalides (24th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 14:28   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 21,098 Times in 7,183 Posts
shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute

i think radicalised Muslims are as much a threat to ordinary Muslims as they are to non-Muslims.

İt pays to look at where their ideology comes from, they quote verses from the Qu'ran which are violent and which i don't believe many Muslims are aware of since the Book is in Arabic and so interpretations come from İmams ..many who are also not well read.

The contradictions in the Qu'ran are due to the early verses which are more peaceful being overturned by the later verses which instruct Muslims to kill non-believers. ..

The changes can be traced from the time Mohammed was in Mecca to when he went to Medina and began military campaigns and raids ..and the suras at that time became violent.
Akasya (24th August 2014), bal canavar (24th August 2014), Bill & June (24th August 2014), Mig62 (26th August 2014), Shen60 (26th August 2014), Spurs (24th August 2014), tintagel (24th August 2014), TNT123 (25th August 2014), ZiaCa' (25th August 2014)
Old 24th August 2014, 15:31   #10 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 15,284 Times in 6,059 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs
you may not be asking for people to be imprisoned for being disgruntled.

but from the comment below you are asking for " collective punishment" and only two regimes use/used this Nazi Germany and the Ultra right Zionist government in Israel .

{" The strongest move is the removal of citizenship & to me that would include ALL family members."}

How far were you intending to go back ??? immediate or maybe their Grandfathers who fought with the British.

How would you deal with a Muslim member of the armed forces whose brother or sister, maybe joined the Jihadi's would you revoke his/her citizenship or just his mom and dads ???

Your blanket outrage at the whole Muslim community plays right into the radicals hands and divides communities .

I know there is a problem in the Muslim community no one denies that now, and there must be solutions, but not ones that alienate the whole community like " collective punishment " .

I tried to answer some of your concerns on the ISIS brutality thread to show not all Muslims are the " Enemies Within " and have repeated in part below .

All Muslims shouldn't be tarred by the same brush or theirr lack of "Britishness" .

The Times reports that 560 Muslims serve in the British army, which is correct according to this MoD data . As an aside, there are also 28,430 members of the armed forces who declared no religion when they signed up to fight which will also include Muslims who declined to give their religion .

Pte Shehab El-Din Ahmed El-Miniawi, a British Muslim who served in the Parachute Regiment in Afghanistan said

" My home is the UK. As a Muslim, that’s the place I’d happily die for and kill for.

If you narrow it down, we’re not just fighting Muslims we’re fighting extremists. Every culture, every faith… has an extremist background in it.
That’s something I personally feel should be eradicated, so this is why I’m here to fight this war really"

Muslims in the United Kingdom have joined British intelligence in the hunt for extremists who have joined the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, Metro news website reported

One woman, whose son is reported to have joined ISIS in Syria, said the group not only betrayed Islam, but are also “killing humanity.”

This follows a video released by ISIS reportedly showing the execution of U.S. photojournalist James Foley by a man who spoke in what has been identified to be a British accent.

In consequence, Muslims in the UK, including parents of those suspected to have joined extremist groups, said they would work with police and intelligence to help find these militants.

Chief executive of Britain’s Ramadhan Foundation, Mohammed Shafiq, promised to help police and intelligence agencies find British-based extremists or those who return home from fighting for ISIS.

“As Muslims, we reject terrorism and the evil ISIS, they do not act in our name and we abhor anyone who supports them,” he told the British tabloid.

“We stand ready to support the police and intelligence agencies in their work to defeat terrorism and protect our nation,” he said.

“Anyone involved in that sort of activity should be reported to the police and MI5, Muslims across Britain are keen to do whatever we can to help,” he said.

In a statement posted on their website, the Muslim Council of Britain condemned ISIS’ “psychopathic violence, against all whether it is on minorities, on civilians, or on fellow Muslims.”
“ISIS does not speak for Islam, and should be repudiated by all Muslims,” the statement read.

bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Akasya (24th August 2014), kibris (24th August 2014), Kingfisher (24th August 2014), MiddleEarth (26th August 2014), Shen60 (26th August 2014), shirleyanntr (24th August 2014), tosmur (26th August 2014)

Tags
jihadist