Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 13th December 2015, 21:10   #131 (permalink)

Thanked 4,267 Times in 1,738 Posts
Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibris View Post
As the rate of muslım ımmıgrants to uk contınues and the bırth rate of muslıms ın uk rıses--the most popular name ın uk ıs mohammed ıt stands to reason that the ındıgenous populatıon of uk wıll be outbred and ın declıne. More muslıms wıll be ın posıtıons of power and ın government.There wıll be more calls than there ıs now for a caliphate and sharıa law.You as an aetheıst wıll be put to death for apostacy and gays wıll also be put to death.There wıll be stonıngs for women who are raped through no fault of theır own.The leather belt most guys wear ıs a legacy of the 800 year calıphate when jews were forced to wear a leather belt so all would know what they were and they had to cross the street when they saw a superıor muslım comıng.Jews and chrıstıans were forced to pay a jızya tax to the local head muslım because of what they were and treated lıke dogs.Unless the muslım ınvasıon and ıslamıfıcatıon of uk ıs halted your granchıldren and theır chıldren wıll be lıttle better than slaves ın theır own country.Islam ıs an all encompassıng ıdeology and nothıng ın the q,oran can be changed as ıt ıs held to be the dırect word of god---happy xmas--enjoy them whıle you can!

Well that's cheered me up no end! Do you work for the British Tourist Board, Kibris?
Kingfisher is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingfisher For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (13th December 2015), JanetClarke (13th December 2015), kibris (13th December 2015)
Old 13th December 2015, 21:12   #132 (permalink)

Thanked 1,207 Times in 372 Posts
Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of

Ted, if you care to elaborate... What is it about some people who confuse jargon for thought, insults for arguments and always talk in slogan based thinking?

Incidentally, you have much in common with the Mollas and Imams who refuse to argue and declare the secular Muslims "infidels", "devils" before they come down with the "off with head".

Last edited by HelenSnowball; 13th December 2015 at 23:56.. Reason: Removal of offensive language used in quote
Celal is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Celal For This Useful Post:
mollag (13th December 2015)
Old 13th December 2015, 21:22   #133 (permalink)
JanetClarke

Thanked 5,285 Times in 1,827 Posts
JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute JanetClarke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibris View Post
As the rate of muslım ımmıgrants to uk contınues and the bırth rate of muslıms ın uk rıses--the most popular name ın uk ıs mohammed ıt stands to reason that the ındıgenous populatıon of uk wıll be outbred and ın declıne. More muslıms wıll be ın posıtıons of power and ın government.There wıll be more calls than there ıs now for a caliphate and sharıa law.You as an aetheıst wıll be put to death for apostacy and gays wıll also be put to death.There wıll be stonıngs for women who are raped through no fault of theır own.The leather belt most guys wear ıs a legacy of the 800 year calıphate when jews were forced to wear a leather belt so all would know what they were and they had to cross the street when they saw a superıor muslım comıng.Jews and chrıstıans were forced to pay a jızya tax to the local head muslım because of what they were and treated lıke dogs.Unless the muslım ınvasıon and ıslamıfıcatıon of uk ıs halted your granchıldren and theır chıldren wıll be lıttle better than slaves ın theır own country.Islam ıs an all encompassıng ıdeology and nothıng ın the q,oran can be changed as ıt ıs held to be the dırect word of god---happy xmas--enjoy them whıle you can!
Happy Xmas to you too! LOL.
Maybe my little family should emigrate to Australia but I think something would stalk them there. No solutions, just get on and enjoy life and the people around you.
You live in a Muslim country so do you feel the need to get out of there?
JanetClarke is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JanetClarke For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (13th December 2015), Freedom 49 (14th December 2015), Kingfisher (13th December 2015), mollag (13th December 2015)
Old 13th December 2015, 21:31   #134 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

Thanked 16,682 Times in 7,137 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
I do agree with you the loony lefties are a small elitist clique on here and no-one really takes any notice of them or what they post
Don't you just know when they start with the yah boo name calling that their point is lost , so out comes the school yard tactics, Trump does this a lot also.
mollag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th December 2015), bal canavar (13th December 2015), HelenSnowball (14th December 2015), JanetClarke (14th December 2015), Kingfisher (13th December 2015)
Old 13th December 2015, 21:39   #135 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 12,550 Times in 4,914 Posts
kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetClarke View Post
Happy Xmas to you too! LOL.
Maybe my little family should emigrate to Australia but I think something would stalk them there. No solutions, just get on and enjoy life and the people around you.
You live in a Muslim country so do you feel the need to get out of there?
At the moment ım lıvıng ın a SECULAR muslım country and as ınstructed by the government am not allowed to ınvolve myself ın thıs countrys polıtıcs.I have also not trıed to radıcalıze anyone,planned or commıted any terrorıst acts and ı have abıded by the laws of the land and ıts a shame ı cant say the same of some ımmıgrants who went to uk under the pretext of wantıng a new democratıc lıfe only to take theır 8th century vıews and nasty ways wıth them.But dont worry ım only about 60 mtres away from the ferry over to samos and ıf any shıt hıts the fan ım outta here lol---unless we,re nuked of course!
kibris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2015, 21:40   #136 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

Thanked 16,682 Times in 7,137 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
Isn't the chief inspector of constabulary tom Winsor an official source

The term "red tops" refers to tabloids with red nameplates, such as The Sun, the Daily Star, the Daily Mirror, the Daily Record and the Daily Sport and distinguishes them from the Daily Express and Daily Mail, which are considered "middle market" tabloids. Red top newspapers are usually simpler in writing style, dominated by pictures, and directed at the more sensational end of the market.

Looks like the Daily Mail and Daily express are outside the red top label
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabloi...nalism#Red_top
For simplicity, an official gov based source not a tabloid.
How others view the Mail
The Mail is usually considered the furthest right of all UK newspapers/tabloids; it competes for this spot with the Daily Express. Although some of the red-top tabloids might throw about more extreme rhetoric, their laddish attitude often means they're not taken too seriously - the Mail, however, is entirely Serious Business. Their primary editorial stances are:
Anti-immigration
Anti-welfare and poor people in general
Health sensationalism (particularly with respect to cancer)
Anti–government
Anti-LGBT
Anti-Europe
Anti-human rights because human rights only protect the obviously guilty and/or paedophiles or darkies.
Anti-politics because the Mail's views are not politics, but just common sense.
Anti-internet and other modern technology ('Facebook kills our children')
Anti-taxes (mainly for those who can afford to pay them)
Anti-intellectualism ('what do they know?) including academics, experts (including doctors); indeed anyone with an "-ology."
Anti-lawyers, especially those who defend the enemies of the Daily Mail State.
Anti-liberal (not realising that the opposite of liberalism - (with a small 'l') is not Conservatism but totalitarianism/fascism)
Pro-objectification of women
Declinism about UK life, the economy, etc.
Pro-complaining about anything and everything
Claiming that political changes were because of their campaigns

A traditionally conservative tabloid (by UK standards), The Mail is currently blaming the European Union and European immigration to Britain for the economic crisis in Britain. It likes to incite its readers against minorities with sensationalist headlines about the benefits immigrants receive and the threat they pose to British culture and security (almost always entirely founded on lies). It frequently reports that the country is "going to the dogs" and we're all going to die, while at the same time wondering why people are voting for the British National Party. Some British people find this amusing, as the Mail's editorial stances are indistinguishable from BNP policies. It is exceptionally rare for the main headline to be unlinked to asylum seekers or "dangerous" foreigners in some way or another, regardless of the context of the story. Such is the case with Mahira Rustam Al-Azawi, who would otherwise just be another case of long-term fraud if it wasn't for the Mail slanting it toward her being an Iraqi asylum seeker
mollag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th December 2015), bal canavar (13th December 2015), HelenSnowball (14th December 2015), JanetClarke (14th December 2015), Kingfisher (13th December 2015), pete-speleo (14th December 2015)
Old 13th December 2015, 21:41   #137 (permalink)
I AM GROOT

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 9,926 Times in 4,792 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celal View Post
Ted, if you care to elaborate... What is it about some people who confuse jargon for thought, insults for arguments and always talk in slogan based thinking?

Incidentally, you have much in common with the Mollas and Imams who refuse to argue and declare the secular Muslims "infidels", "devils" before they come down with the "off with head".

Without getting in an argument..... that was just my opinion ...am I not entitled to that?

Last edited by ted j; 13th December 2015 at 21:48..
ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ted j For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (13th December 2015), Celal (13th December 2015), kibris (14th December 2015)
Old 13th December 2015, 21:54   #138 (permalink)

Thanked 1,207 Times in 372 Posts
Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted j View Post
Without getting in an argument..... that was just my opinion ...am I not entitled to that?
Of course, you are. That is never in question. I was merely hoping you could shed light on the mentality of a walking bumper-sticker. I tried. In the process, I expressed my opinion which I'm sure you think I'm entitled.
Celal is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2015, 22:21   #139 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celal View Post
Of course, you are. That is never in question. I was merely hoping you could shed light on the mentality of a walking bumper-sticker. I tried. In the process, I expressed my opinion which I'm sure you think I'm entitled.
I don't agree with everything you say Celal BUT its a bit strange what's going on. We seem to disagree with what some Muslims are saying or even demanding & yet on you come as an "ex-Muslim" to tell us what you think & get blasted for it. Not really sure if its you getting blasted or Trump.
The strange part about it is that two other Muslims on here have both commented on the problems with Islam, neither went as far as you but both have concerns. Trump is not my man but to be honest the people who run this planet had better start to wake up.
I will say this, you have been there & I have not.
I wish you well.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2015, 13:24   #140 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 15,284 Times in 6,059 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

U.K. soldier whose leg got blown off slams Islamophobia and Donald Trump in viral Facebook post

A British soldier whose leg was blown off by a bomb in Iraq in 2007 has become an overnight sensation after he slammed Islamophobia on Facebook, a post that instantly went viral.

Chris Herbert lost his right leg when a bomb went off next to his Land Rover in 2007 while serving in the British Army in Basra, Iraq, according to CNN. He was 19 then.

His comrade, Private Luke Simpson, died in the attack, while two other soldiers were injured.

In his Facebook post, Herbert wrote that he was "frustrated by some people expecting racism from me, because I got blown up."

"Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg," he wrote. "A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform."

"A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field.

"A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life.

"A Muslim nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the U.K.

"A Muslim healthcare assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk.

"A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.

"A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didn't know how to deal with my medicines and side effects."

The post, made on Dec. 8, has been shared more than 162,000 times.

Herbert made the post after U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump proposed that the U.S. should bar entry to all Muslims.

This resulted in more than 400,000 people signing a petition to ban Trump from entering the United Kingdom.

The number is more than enough for a committee to consider sending it for parliamentary debate.

Trump said parts of London have been so radicalised that even British police are afraid to venture into those areas, a statement denied by British Prime Minister David Cameron.

Herbert criticised Trump, saying, "He's a fool, first line of the U.S. Constitution declares (paraphrasing) that people cannot have rights taken away due to their religion. Even if he gets in, he has no legal right to do half the stuff he says."

Herbert, from Portsmouth, England, made the post after an "Islamophobic group tried to recruit him" as its poster boy.

He said "white Brits" discriminated against him upon his return to the U.K.

"A white Brit pushed my wheelchair away from a lift so he could use it first. A white Brit screamed at my Dad for parking in a disabled bay when I was in the services coming home. (Although, a lot of people helped in my recovery! I don't hate white Brits either! hahaha)," he wrote.

His point, he said, is "I know who I dislike, and I know who I don't. I know who I appreciate, and I know who I don't."

"If you want to hate an entire race of men and women for the actions of a few [expletive] feel free, but don't push your views on me, thinking I am an easy target because one [expletive] decided it was my day to die," he said.

He said, "Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daesh and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church. Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work."

http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...post/73285.htm
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
HelenSnowball (14th December 2015), JanetClarke (15th December 2015), mollag (14th December 2015)

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump