Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 28th February 2017, 11:34   #3691 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 17,497 Times in 8,829 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
Doesn't the article fly in the face of the "good buddy" relationship between Trump & Putin?
No doubt the "source" knows what they're on about.
I think the “good buddy” relationship is becoming a thing of the past…

“..Russia has resumed a quasi-Cold War posture. In the last few weeks, Russia escalated fighting in the occupied Donbas region of eastern Ukraine, deployed a new long-range cruise missile in violation of the 1987 Intermediate Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, buzzed an American warship on the Black Sea, and sent a reconnaissance ship to spy on US naval targets from Connecticut to Virginia. After some hopes for a quick détente with Washington, it’s Cold War business as usual at the Kremlin.

Moreover, the state-controlled Russian TV channels received instructions to drastically cut mentions of Trump, and to not to be too complimentary about him. The Putin-Trump honeymoon appears to be over..”

Trump and Putin: The Shortest Honeymoon Ever is Over

Time will tell.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 12:26   #3692 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,196 Times in 12,885 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
I think the “good buddy” relationship is becoming a thing of the past…

“..Russia has resumed a quasi-Cold War posture. In the last few weeks, Russia escalated fighting in the occupied Donbas region of eastern Ukraine, deployed a new long-range cruise missile in violation of the 1987 Intermediate Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, buzzed an American warship on the Black Sea, and sent a reconnaissance ship to spy on US naval targets from Connecticut to Virginia. After some hopes for a quick détente with Washington, it’s Cold War business as usual at the Kremlin.

Moreover, the state-controlled Russian TV channels received instructions to drastically cut mentions of Trump, and to not to be too complimentary about him. The Putin-Trump honeymoon appears to be over..”

Trump and Putin: The Shortest Honeymoon Ever is Over

Time will tell.
"I think the “good buddy” relationship is becoming a thing of the past…"

OR it was BS from the start.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2017, 13:48   #3693 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,978 Times in 884 Posts
Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future Devil's_Advocate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
Of course, I am going to mention the ultra right, if that's where you source your opinions .. Why would I not.....its not banned, and is apt.

Example D.A. Quote Jayne Senior, Ann Cryer, and Andrew Norfolk and others came over 10 years too late
BAL Quote labor MP Ann Cryer raised her concerns in 2003 and evidence that was collected by Jayne Senior’s team in 2002
Re your use of labeling to demonise opposition. Don't take my word for it- here is a quote from Professor Clay Routledge who is an author and psychological scientist. His research focuses on the many ways that people gain and maintain perceptions of meaning in life and how these perceptions contribute to psychological wellbeing, physical health, and intergroup relations.

"Q. I often think that political correctness just makes moderates and centrists quieter, while making conservatives and authoritarians more outspoken in opposition. Do you think there’s some truth to this? And if so, how do we counter this trend?

A. Yes. I sometimes get emails or calls from faculty all over the country thanking me for speaking out against leftist bias. They don’t want to publicly say anything because maybe they aren’t tenured or care more about social repercussions than I do. They just want to quietly thank me. Perhaps promoting viewpoint diversity could help. Also, those of us who are willing to speak up should do so because that encourages others to chime in. I also think we need to push back hard against this idea on the left that disagreement equals prejudice or hate. Calling someone a sexist, racist, etc. for simply challenging your view is intellectually dishonest and lazy. It also harms real efforts to fight injustice because it renders these labels, which should be powerful, meaningless. We need to call that behavior out, even if it makes us unpopular."

On Meaning, Identity Politics and Bias in the Academy ? An Interview with Clay Routledge | Quillette

Refer to the "Child Grooming" thread for my substantive response to the above re Ann Cryer.
Devil's_Advocate is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2017, 15:04   #3694 (permalink)
20 - 12 - 3

Thanked 18,706 Times in 8,052 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised at your apparent defense of Donald Trump a man who attended a Sinn Fein fund raising event, when you are ready and willing to demonize Jeremy Corbyn's links with the same.

Inconsistent ? probably.

So here is a quote from Wikipedia just for you

"The explosion caught the last lorry in the convoy, hurling it on its side and instantly killing six members of 2nd Battalion, The Parachute Regiment, whose bodies were scattered across the road.[20] There were only two survivors amongst the soldiers travelling in the lorry; they both received serious injuries. Anthony Wood (19), the lorry's driver, was one of those killed. All that remained of Wood's body was his pelvis, which had been welded to the seat by the fierce heat of the blast."

I wonder what Anthony Woods parents would think of Donald Trump, Anthony would have been 57 by now.

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Akasya (28th February 2017), Hunt 23 (28th February 2017), JanetClarke (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 15:10   #3695 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 15,257 Times in 6,053 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's_Advocate View Post
Re your use of labeling to demonise opposition. Don't take my word for it- here is a quote from Professor Clay Routledge who is an author and psychological scientist. His research focuses on the many ways that people gain and maintain perceptions of meaning in life and how these perceptions contribute to psychological wellbeing, physical health, and intergroup relations.

"Q. I often think that political correctness just makes moderates and centrists quieter, while making conservatives and authoritarians more outspoken in opposition. Do you think there’s some truth to this? And if so, how do we counter this trend?

A. Yes. I sometimes get emails or calls from faculty all over the country thanking me for speaking out against leftist bias. They don’t want to publicly say anything because maybe they aren’t tenured or care more about social repercussions than I do. They just want to quietly thank me. Perhaps promoting viewpoint diversity could help. Also, those of us who are willing to speak up should do so because that encourages others to chime in. I also think we need to push back hard against this idea on the left that disagreement equals prejudice or hate. Calling someone a sexist, racist, etc. for simply challenging your view is intellectually dishonest and lazy. It also harms real efforts to fight injustice because it renders these labels, which should be powerful, meaningless. We need to call that behavior out, even if it makes us unpopular."

On Meaning, Identity Politics and Bias in the Academy ? An Interview with Clay Routledge | Quillette

Refer to the "ChildC Grooming" thread for my substantive response to the above re Ann Cryer.
I noticed you have selectively answered my post missing the parts you can't address, the lies and the supposedly "impeccable sources" when in fact you have no knowledge of the actual authors and have the temerity to say you know the veracity of your posts.

I thought we had already dealt with your hypocritical complaint on labeling and demonizing sigh....... Which is shown by the very fact you don't live up to the very standard you expect others to apply, ... An ultra right double standard.

You again selectively forget the labeling of disabled, feminist, lesbian people and the demonizing of the left wing UK MP with lies from a source you prefer not to link or reveal .. putting up a misleading video as current ..... So don't try to moralize with me .... quoting some right wing Professors opinion, when you can't even meet your own expected standard.

PS REF...Child Grooming" Ann Cryer your response over the critical dates you complained of...... weren't warranted, not 10 years,but involved in 2003 as shown, and you didn't accept//admit your mistake but happy to quote my finding and the date in a later post.

Last edited by bal canavar; 28th February 2017 at 17:28..
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Akasya (28th February 2017), JanetClarke (28th February 2017), Jaycey (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 15:45   #3696 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 15,257 Times in 6,053 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post

Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers

Since President Donald Trump won the presidential election in November, there’s been an explosion of “fake-news” checker sites, some cloaked behind a veil of anonymity.

Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers | Zero Hedge

https://www.wionews.com/south-asia/i...shooting-12825[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
A Deafening Silence

Two Indian nationals were shot by a man yelling racial epithets. The president said nothing. That’s all we need to know about who matters in Trump’s America.

Trump?s silence about two Indians shot in Kansas speaks volumes.

Kansas bar 'racist' shooting: Man who tried to save Indian victims says 'We're all humans'

Adam Purinton being held after allegedly opening fire on bar while shouting.... 'get out of my country'

Kansas bar 'racist' shooting: Man who tried to save Indian victims says 'We're all humans' | The Independent
Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
SLATE

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Slate is an English-language online current affairs, politics and culture magazine in the United States that trends towards a liberal viewpoint through story choices and wording. Slate tends to source to credible information, but uses rather sensationalized headlines to increase clicks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/slate/
mr Saviour-of-the Right Man. esb1841.....

We are Soooooo thankful you warned us of this SITE MediaBIasFactCheck.com . ON YOUR POST (above) Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers, it being number 2 on these nasty fakes you warned us about

or we could of all been fooled and might have actually believed what you Post , posted

from what you yourself call a fake fact checker (funny you used it yourself though , or maybe just a case of people who don't read or believe their own links ) .....Oooops

Last edited by bal canavar; 28th February 2017 at 15:52..
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Akasya (28th February 2017), JanetClarke (28th February 2017), Jaycey (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 16:48   #3697 (permalink)
Spurs

Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Jeeeeeeeeez how petty is it getting?

Kellyanne Conway sparks media storm from Oval Office sofa - BBC News

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
The Following User Says Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Yalides (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 17:10   #3698 (permalink)
African refugee

Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think we need another thread - 'Has Kellyanne Conway gone Rogue' - that 'lady' gives me the absolute creeps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (28th February 2017), JanetClarke (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 17:13   #3699 (permalink)
Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
I think we need another thread - 'Has Kellyanne Conway gone Rogue' - that 'lady' gives me the absolute creeps.
A woman kneeling on a sofa don't even merit news space............

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
esb1841 (28th February 2017), Yalides (28th February 2017)
Old 28th February 2017, 17:37   #3700 (permalink)
African refugee

Quote:
A woman kneeling on a sofa don't even merit news space............
This isn’t any ordinary sitting room it’s the Oval Office and KC is clearly being disrespectful to all the many dignitaries present.

She may be your type but not my kind of lady at all.

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump