FORUM
  Home
  Forums
  Photo Gallery
  TLF Donations
  Forum Rules
  Register
  LINKS
  Property Buying Guide
  Cheap Flights
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 20th March 2017, 19:31   #4081 (permalink)
African refugee
 
Jaycey's Avatar
 

Thanks: 16,770
Thanked 16,862 Times in 8,474 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
Comey didn't state no evidence he stated no information which is not the same
You really are a waste of space and your point, if any, evades.

“Once it is used to support or unsupport some theory, then that information becomes an item of evidence for the theory.

It is like the detective who is looking for evidence. He finds information and throws away anything that isn't evidence - i.e. doesn't support or deny who the killer is.

gps - What is evidence? What is the difference between evidence and information? - Genealogy & Family History Stack Exchange

∴ Information becomes evidence

∴ esb = pedant

But as English isn’t your first language you are forgiven - except for the diversion from your hero.
__________________
.
A world without honour is a dangerous place
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2017, 19:47   #4082 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Thanks: 2,232
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,337 Posts
esb1841 has disabled reputation
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
You really are a waste of space and your point, if any, evades.

“Once it is used to support or unsupport some theory, then that information becomes an item of evidence for the theory.

It is like the detective who is looking for evidence. He finds information and throws away anything that isn't evidence - i.e. doesn't support or deny who the killer is.

gps - What is evidence? What is the difference between evidence and information? - Genealogy & Family History Stack Exchange

∴ Information becomes evidence

∴ esb = pedant

But as English isn’t your first language you are forgiven - except for the diversion from your hero.
You need to watch the video of the questioning at NO point did Comey use the word evidence he stated NO INFORMATION
[B]FBI Director Says "No Information" Supporting Trump's 'Wiretaps' Tweets[/B

FBI Director Comey chose his words very carefully but explained that there is "no information" to support US President Trump's tweeted claims that the Obama administration wiretapped his offices.

Comey refused to “characterize” the tweets containing the allegation from President Trump, saying only that “I have no information” that supports the claim.

FBI Director James Comey said there is no evidence to support President Donald Trump’s allegations that the Obama administration “wiretapped” Trump Tower last year, moments after confirming the bureau is probing potential ties between Trump associates and Russia during the 2016 campaign.

“I have no information that supports those tweets and we have looked carefully inside the FBI," Comey told the House Intelligence Committee on Monday.
Comey additionally confirmed that the Department of Justice also found no evidence to support the tweeted claims.


Comey raised a brief smile when asked about Trump's tweeted allegation of "McCarthyism": "I try very hard not to engage in any -isms of any kind."

FBI Director Says "No Information" Supporting Trump's 'Wiretaps' Tweets | Zero Hedge

PS Everyone on this forum knows when you are losing as that's when you start your unprovoked personal attacks
esb1841 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to esb1841 For This Useful Post:
kibris (20th March 2017)
Old 20th March 2017, 20:09   #4083 (permalink)
African refugee
 
Jaycey's Avatar
 

Thanks: 16,770
Thanked 16,862 Times in 8,474 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
You need to watch the video of the questioning at NO point did Comey use the word evidence he stated NO INFORMATION
[B]FBI Director Says "No Information" Supporting Trump's 'Wiretaps' Tweets[/B

FBI Director Comey chose his words very carefully but explained that there is "no information" to support US President Trump's tweeted claims that the Obama administration wiretapped his offices.

Comey refused to “characterize” the tweets containing the allegation from President Trump, saying only that “I have no information” that supports the claim.

FBI Director James Comey said there is no evidence to support President Donald Trump’s allegations that the Obama administration “wiretapped” Trump Tower last year, moments after confirming the bureau is probing potential ties between Trump associates and Russia during the 2016 campaign.

“I have no information that supports those tweets and we have looked carefully inside the FBI," Comey told the House Intelligence Committee on Monday.
Comey additionally confirmed that the Department of Justice also found no evidence to support the tweeted claims.

Comey raised a brief smile when asked about Trump's tweeted allegation of "McCarthyism": "I try very hard not to engage in any -isms of any kind."

FBI Director Says "No Information" Supporting Trump's 'Wiretaps' Tweets | Zero Hedge

PS Everyone on this forum knows when you are losing as that's when you start your unprovoked personal attacks
Interesting that you speak for everyone on forum

What part of #4081 did you not understand? There is no evidence/information to support Trumps claim that Obama had wire tapped him ie Trump fake accusation. End of.
And calling you a pedant is hardly an insult, you've called me far worse & you’ve well proven (to everyone on this forum ) that you are a pedant with your constant off topic nit picking.
__________________
.
A world without honour is a dangerous place
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (20th March 2017)
Old 20th March 2017, 20:32   #4084 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Thanks: 2,232
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,337 Posts
esb1841 has disabled reputation
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
Interesting that you speak for everyone on forum

What part of #4081 did you not understand? There is no evidence/information to support Trumps claim that Obama had wire tapped him ie Trump fake accusation. End of.
And calling you a pedant is hardly an insult, you've called me far worse & you’ve well proven (to everyone on this forum ) that you are a pedant with your constant off topic nit picking.
If you have forgotten the Topic is Trump
When Comey stated no information there is a reason why he said that instead of No evidence Remember he is the FBI Director and was a lawyer
Stating No information doesn't mean the information doesn't exist

he may know who has the information, but does not want to see the report or data,

thus can truthfully say he has no information.
esb1841 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to esb1841 For This Useful Post:
kibris (20th March 2017)
Old 20th March 2017, 20:51   #4085 (permalink)
African refugee
 
Jaycey's Avatar
 

Thanks: 16,770
Thanked 16,862 Times in 8,474 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
If you have forgotten the Topic is Trump
When Comey stated no information there is a reason why he said that instead of No evidence

What reason?

Remember he is the FBI Director and was a lawyer
Stating No information doesn't mean the information doesn't exist

It means that they haven't found any.

he may know who has the information, but does not want to see the report or data,

And that information & report may not exist

thus can truthfully say he has no information.

Because, as said, he has no information.
So he has no information and therefore no evidence so unless new information/ evidence is uncovered then there isn't any, do you have a point to make or are you just bored and want to bore others as well?
__________________
.
A world without honour is a dangerous place
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (20th March 2017)
Old 20th March 2017, 20:58   #4086 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Thanks: 2,232
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,337 Posts
esb1841 has disabled reputation
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
So he has no information and therefore no evidence so unless new information/ evidence is uncovered then there isn't any, do you have a point to make or are you just bored and want to bore others as well?
If your bored don't reply to my posts simple

as to what reason why he stated no information drop him an email I sure he will respond to you

As stated he may know who has the information, but does not want to see the report or data,

Hence the wording NO information
esb1841 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to esb1841 For This Useful Post:
kibris (20th March 2017)
Old 20th March 2017, 21:51   #4087 (permalink)
From"Gods Own Country"
 
pepperkat's Avatar
 

Thanks: 19,724
Thanked 10,525 Times in 3,423 Posts
pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute pepperkat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

The TV report I saw Comey was very, very selective with his wording all the way through the interview, giving nothing away.
__________________
Bill
Exits are on the way out
pepperkat is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2017, 22:23   #4088 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”
 
bal canavar's Avatar
 

Thanks: 12,882
Thanked 14,499 Times in 5,712 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post

Comey didn't state no evidence he stated no information which is not the same


So now it's up to the man who made the allegation.... Trump to show his evidence.

The Evidence he based the claim on.

Since the people he asked to investigate Congressional House Intelligence Committee led by the Republican's find no information to back up his ( Trump's) allegation, that Obama wiretapped him... Also no information supporting Trumps claim from both security services and the Dept of Justice...

The American electorate and taxpayers deserve to know why their tax dollars have been wasted for all these depts help and investigation ...... when he ( TRUMP ) simply could have shown his evidence he based the tweet on .......IF it is actually True ..........

If it is as bad as Watergate, it's his (Trump ) duty to prosecute Obama by presenting the sole evidence he based his tweet because even after the investigation of four investigative bodies they can find no information to back up the President Trumps claim.

.....but don't hold your breath

Last edited by bal canavar; 20th March 2017 at 23:06..
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (21st March 2017)
Old 21st March 2017, 00:25   #4089 (permalink)
Spurs
 
Spurs's Avatar
 

Thanks: 14,202
Thanked 29,238 Times in 12,320 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

I doubt very much if the Americans trust either side.................
__________________
Spurs

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2017, 05:52   #4090 (permalink)
African refugee
 
Jaycey's Avatar
 

Thanks: 16,770
Thanked 16,862 Times in 8,474 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post
If your bored don't reply to my posts simple

as to what reason why he stated no information drop him an email I sure he will respond to you

As stated he may know who has the information, but does not want to see the report or data,

Hence the wording NO information
Another post in your inimitable style.

Fortunately Bal has summed the whole matter well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
So now it's up to the man who made the allegation.... Trump to show .. The Evidence he based the claim on...

… it's his (Trump ) duty to prosecute Obama by presenting the sole evidence he based his tweet because even after the investigation of four investigative bodies they can find no information to back up the President Trumps claim.
Trump made the allegation but can’t prove it so all that’s has been established is that neither Trump (who made the allegation) not the FBI have any proof – only that Trump has again put mouth before brain and cost the US tax payer $ millions.
__________________
.
A world without honour is a dangerous place
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (21st March 2017)
Reply

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toxic Mc Donald's foods AntalyaIstanbul News & Views 32 28th April 2013 07:52
Music with Donald & Catarina Derek Payne Alanya Forum 1 7th April 2010 21:32
Disgusting ceemac The Turkish Living Times 31 26th January 2010 00:12



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:36.
TurkishLiving.com tested by Norton Internet Security TurkishLiving.com tested by McAfee Internet Security
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Style Provided By: Wrestling Clique - Wrestling Forums
TurkishLiving.com


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155