Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  Classified Ads
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 31st August 2016, 19:33   #441 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 32,176 Times in 15,946 Posts
Yalides has disabled reputation
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagel View Post
Agreed DA Have to say the phrase which popped into my head involved the Goose & Gander, anyway isn't "emulation seen as the sincerest form of flattery"

I wonder if Hilary will now try to tempt Davyboy or Gideon over for a sabre rattling rally as they're no longer leading figures either.... Gideon might be well up for it after testing his weapon firing skills on his hols in Vietnam recently! Billy Hague's too busy, he's found himself a very lucrative little number (£250 grand pa) working for a leading Lobbying company.......
Or Jeremy could go over, offer advice, and really f**k up her chances.
Bill & June (1st September 2016), keefee (31st August 2016), tintagel (31st August 2016)
Old 31st August 2016, 23:05   #442 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 15,284 Times in 6,059 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Mexican President has said if we are paying for the wall . its only right we get to pick the decor for the adjoining restrooms.

bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
keefee (1st September 2016)
Old 1st September 2016, 06:32   #443 (permalink)

Thanked 1,177 Times in 358 Posts
Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasya View Post
Donal Ttrump mimicks a disabled reporter in the USA as he questions Trump , what disgusts me even more is his supporters in the audience laughing at the poor mans disability.

New York Times slams 'outrageous' Donald Trump for mocking reporter's disability | US news | The Guardian

Trump... colloquial English euphanism for breaking wind , how appropriate.

Steve
Very sorry to do this to you, Steve... especially after 45 pages of outpouring of venom in the direction of Trump based on a falsehood, outlined in your OP.

If you checked the link, it proves beyond any doubt that Trump did NOT mock the reporter's disability.

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter?s Disability ? CATHOLICS 4 TRUMP

Since I have seen media manufacture many lies, it didn't surprise me that this rather outrageous accusation wasn't true!

Please note that you will see videos of trump doing the same the arm-waving routine whenever he's pretending to be a flustered person. In the attached link you will see him doing the same impersonating a general and also Ted Cruz. Neither of the people are handicapped.

Secondly, haven't you wondered the public never see the reporter interviewed? Serge Kovaleski! The reason may be showing video of the reporter, except "still images" would reveal their LIE!

In the attached link, there is a video of this said reporter. No thanks to the main stream media. He doesn't at all move like the Trump supposedly impersonated. You will see Serge Kovaleski speaking calmly, no twitching or jerking his arms. As it turns out Serge has a condition called "arthrogryposis" which locks his wrists in place and blocks him from movement. It is exact opposite of what Trump is accused of doing.

You may still continue to dislike Trump but it should not be based on manufactured evidence.

Last edited by Celal; 1st September 2016 at 06:57..
Celal is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celal For This Useful Post:
Akasya (1st September 2016), keefee (1st September 2016), tintagel (1st September 2016)
Old 1st September 2016, 08:17   #444 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 24,827 Times in 10,618 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

A well written and reasoned reply , the journalist mr trump refers to does suffer disability , rdgardlees of his personla mannerisms a public figure , zeeking to represent his country to the worl should not exhibit outrageous behavioural tendencies that you say are misrepresented or misinterpreted.

A public figure must know better , and must present a controlled assured public persona, failure to do so could cause offence worldwide.

My American friend , former Diplomat and journalist , a GOP dyed in the wool Republican told me in conversation that it was deliberate mimicry.

But perhaps you and your sources know better Celal.

Good luck with you life in the States.

PS , what a horrible series of articles for an organisation purporting to be Catholic , clearly not Catholic in the Christian sense of the word.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...holic-problem/

The above gives some background to trumps Catholic problem

Steve

Last edited by Akasya; 1st September 2016 at 08:22..
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (1st September 2016)
Old 1st September 2016, 16:56   #445 (permalink)

Thanked 1,177 Times in 358 Posts
Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of Celal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasya View Post
A well written and reasoned reply , the journalist mr trump refers to does suffer disability , rdgardlees of his personla mannerisms a public figure , zeeking to represent his country to the worl should not exhibit outrageous behavioural tendencies that you say are misrepresented or misinterpreted.

A public figure must know better , and must present a controlled assured public persona, failure to do so could cause offence worldwide.

My American friend , former Diplomat and journalist , a GOP dyed in the wool Republican told me in conversation that it was deliberate mimicry.

But perhaps you and your sources know better Celal.

Good luck with you life in the States.

PS , what a horrible series of articles for an organisation purporting to be Catholic , clearly not Catholic in the Christian sense of the word.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...holic-problem/

The above gives some background to trumps Catholic problem

Steve
Steve, surprised about your response. Perhaps Trump is not a subtle actor, but he's utterly innocent of making fun of a disabled person.

The videos and the argument prove it. Yet, you refuse to acknowledge the truth and turn into a "organisation purporting to be Catholic , clearly not Catholic in the Christian sense of the word." This is not about being a Catholic or Christian. A topic, I as a non-Christian unqualified to discuss. It is about the truth.

And I love this dismissive part of your response "... outrageous behavioural tendencies that you say are misrepresented or misinterpreted."

I say?. Really! Were you wearing a blindfold while watching the videos and did you have to rely on my say so? Good grief!
Celal is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Celal For This Useful Post:
Old 1st September 2016, 17:18   #446 (permalink)

Thanked 2,997 Times in 967 Posts
Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute

I've completely changed my mind about Trump. I have listened to the opinions of a few people who know him, I now think he is just what America needs to revive it's fortunes.
Sha Hoorsur is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sha Hoorsur For This Useful Post:
Old 1st September 2016, 19:56   #447 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Trump.....
Steve, surprised about your response. Perhaps Trump is not a subtle actor, but he's utterly innocent of making fun of a disabled person.

In your opinion perhaps.....

The videos and the argument prove it. Yet, you refuse to acknowledge the truth and turn into a "organisation purporting to be Catholic , clearly not Catholic in the Christian sense of the word." This is not about being a Catholic or Christian. A topic, I as a non-Christian unqualified to discuss. It is about the truth.

In your opinion perhaps ..... who are Catholics for Trump.... is there an attribution , is it two guys on wordpress paid by Trump? Please let us know

And I love this dismissive part of your response "... outrageous behavioural tendencies that you say are misrepresented or misinterpreted."

Re read it please

I say?. Really! Were you wearing a blindfold while watching the videos and did you have to rely on my say so? Good grief!

I see that which the rest of the world see ,Trump is clearly exhibiting spasmodic tendencies.....
I suppose the test will be in 11 weeks time , when the election takes place.

Steve

Last edited by Akasya; 1st September 2016 at 20:01..
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (1st September 2016)
Old 1st September 2016, 20:22   #448 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 17,805 Times in 8,986 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Hoorsur View Post
I've completely changed my mind about Trump. I have listened to the opinions of a few people who know him, I now think he is just what America needs to revive it's fortunes.
And just when I was saying that this was the only political thread where everyone was agreement!

But who exactly were you listening to SH? Maybe one of his supporters on YouTube?

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin – I think he has offended just about everybody except the KKK.

I was surprised to see a black president and even more surprised to see yet another non ethnic American running for office.

Hope you come in from the dark side soon or thou shalt be smitten mightily

And where is Middle Earth when we need him?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (1st September 2016), JanetClarke (2nd September 2016)
Old 1st September 2016, 20:46   #449 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Where is Secretary Kerry, bumming around Sisi in Egypt.....

What good will that do

Madame C will cut the middle east short shrift , can you imagine Trump in Saudi or Qatar , just wealthy mexican ayrabs to be walled in.

Now , that would get my vote.

Steve
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
JanetClarke (2nd September 2016), Jaycey (1st September 2016)
Old 1st September 2016, 20:52   #450 (permalink)

Thanked 2,997 Times in 967 Posts
Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute Sha Hoorsur has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jaycey;1071903]And just when I was saying that this was the only political thread where everyone was agreement!

But who exactly were you listening to SH? Maybe one of his supporters on YouTube?

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin – I think he has offended just about everybody except the KKK.

I was surprised to see a black president and even more surprised to see yet another non ethnic American running for office.

Hope you come in from the dark side soon or thou shalt be smitten mightily

It was mainly an interview with Piers Morgan - yes I know - who said he was a good and loyal friend. He also said Trump is well known as a good negotiator and can be relied upon to get the best possible deal in difficult situations, a useful skill if he gets elected. I see Nigel Farage is over there putting in his fourpence worth, which will no doubt appeal to the more right wing members on here. I don’t know what his relationship with Putin is though.
Sha Hoorsur is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sha Hoorsur For This Useful Post:
Akasya (1st September 2016), keefee (1st September 2016)

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump