Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 5th July 2018, 12:26   #5321 (permalink)

Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,301 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by enoch View Post
I did not want to say that . As i said it is not a point of who is right or wrong ,good or bad . It's all sh1t, one is as bad as the other.
Yeah Enoch, the problem is once people are told the facts they don't like it.

Someone on TV said the other day, "if the Med was not a sea but land, walls & fences would've been built years back".
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2018, 12:50   #5322 (permalink)

Thanked 1,582 Times in 732 Posts
Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future Camden has a brilliant future

[quote=35pluschips;1157463]
Quote:
Originally Posted by navarro View Post

No need for anyone to post a rebuttal, just wait for impeachment or court case that we have all been promised.............will I live to see it though, thats the question?
Obama/Clinton, well to be fair they were putting children in cages prior to Trump coming on the scene. What's more even Steve (anti-Trump) knocked them for it.
You seem to think I'm "pro Trump", I'm pro an American President who was duly & properly elected via the American people. Am I pro on everything he does or statement he makes, no but then again I'm not happy with everything my own government does or says.

We seem to forget, it was the Americans own decision, not yours or mine, he stood on a mandate for the American people, not for you or me. After all, unless you're an American do you honestly fear for them? Because I doubt very much if the Americans fear for me or you.

The press have hammered him & will continue to do so...........lets have the legal action against him IF there's any to be had.
I am surprised Chips you find it fair...... in the comparison of ... of a deliberate ZERO tolerance with the additional separation of kids from their parent's migrant policy employed by Trump, against the non-policy but a circumstance driven problem posed for the Obama administration...

With Obama, the policy being implemented then for unaccompanied minors from Central America was normally having them automatically referred to the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services, which then worked to place them with family members already residing in the United States, if none other caretakers were normally found pending the adjudication of their cases

The problem posed on 2014, was an unprecedented surge of older child migration from Central America, and the then immigration system was overwhelmed, unfortunately not having the extra infrastructure to deal with this unprecedented increase they were held on the border in these secure holding centers you speak of / or in military bases till places available or caretakers available till adjudication made.

Trump's implementation was to be normal policy ..... this was Zero policy, which ran alongside a law which hadn't been used by any other Administration. Zero policy not only detained children but also infants and more importantly, it imposed a brutal policy of separating these children/infants from their parents and scattering them around the country, in some cases lying to the parents in order to separate them. Parents were given minimal to no information and new contact with there kids.

I don't see it as you say fair but a truly significant difference .... when one is due to unprecedented circumstances, and the other deliberate policy of a Zero Tolerance with the addition of the brutal policy of separating kids/infants from parents

Last edited by Camden; 5th July 2018 at 12:54..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th July 2018), Jaycey (5th July 2018)
Old 5th July 2018, 13:13   #5323 (permalink)

35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Camden;1157510]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post

I am surprised Chips you find it fair...... in the comparison of ... of a deliberate ZERO tolerance with the additional separation of kids from their parent's migrant policy employed by Trump, against the non-policy but a circumstance driven problem posed for the Obama administration...

With Obama, the policy being implemented then for unaccompanied minors from Central America was normally having them automatically referred to the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services, which then worked to place them with family members already residing in the United States, if none other caretakers were normally found pending the adjudication of their cases

The problem posed on 2014, was an unprecedented surge of older child migration from Central America, and the then immigration system was overwhelmed, unfortunately not having the extra infrastructure to deal with this unprecedented increase they were held on the border in these secure holding centers you speak of / or in military bases till places available or caretakers available till adjudication made.

Trump's implementation was to be normal policy ..... this was Zero policy, which ran alongside a law which hadn't been used by any other Administration. Zero policy not only detained children but also infants and more importantly, it imposed a brutal policy of separating these children/infants from their parents and scattering them around the country, in some cases lying to the parents in order to separate them. Parents were given minimal to no information and new contact with there kids.

I don't see it as you say fair but a truly significant difference .... when one is due to unprecedented circumstances, and the other deliberate policy of a Zero Tolerance with the addition of the brutal policy of separating kids/infants from parents
I merely picked up from OP. If tolerance is not working, what is supposed to come next, zero tolerance? Surely the parents themselves must take some responsibility.............
To just allow everyone into your country regardless, who does that?
Some children removed from their parents is because in some cases the parents are considered to be criminals or do we blank that because of the children? Borders everywhere are put there for a reason, there are unaccompanied children queuing up at the EUs external borders but of course Europeans don't want to hear about that.
Plenty of sympathy for the children but what's the answer, take the children in but leave the parents at the borders?

The media.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-37079481.html
Old 5th July 2018, 18:00   #5324 (permalink)
navarro

Thanked 1,546 Times in 659 Posts
navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future

[quote=35pluschips;1157463]
Quote:

No need for anyone to post a rebuttal, just wait for impeachment or court case that we have all been promised.............will I live to see it though, thats the question?
Obama/Clinton, well to be fair they were putting children in cages prior to Trump coming on the scene. What's more even Steve (anti-Trump) knocked them for it.
You seem to think I'm "pro Trump", I'm pro an American President who was duly & properly elected via the American people. Am I pro on everything he does or statement he makes, no but then again I'm not happy with everything my own government does or says.

We seem to forget, it was the Americans own decision, not yours or mine, he stood on a mandate for the American people, not for you or me. After all, unless you're an American do you honestly fear for them? Because I doubt very much if the Americans fear for me or you.

The press have hammered him & will continue to do so...........lets have the legal action against him IF there's any to be had.
Just who has promised an impeachment or a court case?

As for you being pro an American President who was duly elected, you have had much to say about Obama, so just were was your impartial attitude then?

The other thread about Trump doing rather well welcomes posts from both sides of the issue, those that think he is, and from those that offer a contrary opinion, him being duly elected has nothing at all to do with personally held opinions and facts.
navarro is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navarro For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th July 2018), Jaycey (5th July 2018)
Old 5th July 2018, 18:09   #5325 (permalink)

[quote=navarro;1157540]
Quote:

Just who has promised an impeachment or a court case?

As for you being pro an American President who was duly elected, you have had much to say about Obama, so just were was your impartial attitude then?

The other thread about Trump doing rather well welcomes posts from both sides of the issue, those that think he is, and from those that offer a contrary opinion, him being duly elected has nothing at all to do with personally held opinions and facts.
The difference is, history shows us Obamas record, Trumps will come later. The fact that "I'm pro American President" is due to the fact that people freely elected him, as said that doesn't mean I have to agree with him on everything.
Old 5th July 2018, 18:16   #5326 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 20,701 Times in 10,684 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Trump already has a record ... of sexual harassment, obstruction of justice, dodgy dealings etc etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th July 2018)
Old 5th July 2018, 18:23   #5327 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
Trump already has a record ... of sexual harassment, obstruction of justice, dodgy dealings etc etc.
Yeah...........court cases pending but in the meantime, he is the US President & like all US Presidents he says yea or nay.

But please Jaycey. "obstruction of justice, dodgy dealings etc etc", just which President are we on about here?
Old 5th July 2018, 18:31   #5328 (permalink)
navarro

Thanked 1,546 Times in 659 Posts
navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future navarro has a brilliant future

[quote=35pluschips;1157544]
Quote:

The difference is, history shows us Obamas record, Trumps will come later. The fact that "I'm pro American President" is due to the fact that people freely elected him, as said that doesn't mean I have to agree with him on everything.
I fail to see your logic of saying its ok for you to critizise Obama, because his record is now a matter of history, and yet not realize that history is made on a daily basis and that whoever or whatever is said and done now is not historical, Perhaps you should know that every tweet that Trumpty sends is preserved as its a historical record of his presidency already we do not have wait till after his term to draw judgement.

You also say that you do not agree with him on everything and yet you never post your disagreements you only post supporting comments and diversion. You can hardly blame people who think that you are a dyed in the wool Trumpster if you never offer a contrary point, fact, or argument against him.
navarro is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to navarro For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th July 2018)
Old 5th July 2018, 18:36   #5329 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 20,701 Times in 10,684 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah...........court cases pending but in the meantime, he is the US President & like all US Presidents he says yea or nay.

But please Jaycey. "obstruction of justice, dodgy dealings etc etc", just which President are we on about here?
The clue is in the thread title.

Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama,
Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama…

Hopefully that is enough Obamas and we can now return to the topic of your hero.
Old 5th July 2018, 18:40   #5330 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
The clue is in the thread title.

Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama,
Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama…

Hopefully that is enough Obamas and we can now return to the topic of your hero.
Your quite wrong there, I was thinking more about your own President. Isnt he known for "obstruction of justice & corruption"?

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump