Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 14th April 2019, 08:43   #7191 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

Thanked 22,357 Times in 9,799 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Clearly Johnny English.

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th April 2019), Camden (14th April 2019)
Old 14th April 2019, 09:22   #7192 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 22,643 Times in 11,893 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=esb1841;1188794][quote=Jaycey;1188793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post

I didn't forget about posting the official secrets act!

Then why ask me to justify it?

Likewise I knew I didn't post that I couldn't answer questions which your post implied

I've no idea what you are talking about and seems you don't either.
Baldrick could do no better

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th April 2019)
Old 14th April 2019, 11:59   #7193 (permalink)

Thanked 3,463 Times in 2,222 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for the details of the FISA warrants to pop up (if allowed). If the likes of Comey has had an input on them AND any of his input comes from the Steele dossier.........he's heading for prison. On appearance thats exactly what's gone on. The Democrats are up in arms that Barr has used the word "spying" instead of "surveillance", I will go with Barrs interpretation on the basis the Steele dossiers paymasters was the Democrats/Clinton.
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2019, 14:39   #7194 (permalink)

Thanked 3,049 Times in 1,450 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
Cant wait for the details of the FISA warrants to pop up (if allowed). If the likes of Comey has had an input on them AND any of his input comes from the Steele dossier.........he's heading for prison. On appearance thats exactly what's gone on. The Democrats are up in arms that Barr has used the word "spying" instead of "surveillance", I will go with Barrs interpretation on the basis the Steele dossiers paymasters was the Democrats/Clinton.
Strange that you go with the word "spying" as the man Barr himself doesn't, and had the good sense not to..... it seems he saw the error of his ways and misuse and rolled back on his words, even to saying he also didn't even mean improper "surveillance" but simply " concerned, and looking into it "when asked at Senate Appropriations subcommittee.

Then Commerce-Justice-Science Appropriations Chairman Jerry Moran of Kansas asked Barr to explain the basis for reaching a conclusion that spying or unauthorized surveillance on the Trump campaign was possible.

“Um, did you say that I said that it occurred?” Barr had replied.

So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

Did you say ‘spying?’ Barr walks back testimony...................... after making a stir...........Barr clears up his Senate testimony after cable news and social media buzz over one of his word choices

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...ny-making-stir

Last edited by Camden; 14th April 2019 at 14:46..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th April 2019)
Old 14th April 2019, 16:04   #7195 (permalink)

35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
Strange that you go with the word "spying" as the man Barr himself doesn't, and had the good sense not to..... it seems he saw the error of his ways and misuse and rolled back on his words, even to saying he also didn't even mean improper "surveillance" but simply " concerned, and looking into it "when asked at Senate Appropriations subcommittee.

Then Commerce-Justice-Science Appropriations Chairman Jerry Moran of Kansas asked Barr to explain the basis for reaching a conclusion that spying or unauthorized surveillance on the Trump campaign was possible.

“Um, did you say that I said that it occurred?” Barr had replied.

So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

Did you say ‘spying?’ Barr walks back testimony...................... after making a stir...........Barr clears up his Senate testimony after cable news and social media buzz over one of his word choices

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...ny-making-stir
Maybe its splitting hairs between surveillance & spying, most would consider them to be one of the same. If the FBI suspected that at least one person in Trumps team was a Russian spy, why I wonder didn't they inform Trump himself? Cant have it both ways, Trump was either a target of the FBI or he wasn't, if he wasn't then he should've had the nod.

I listened to Comey say he was surprised at Barr using the word spying, when really it was electronic surveillance, he forgets that Carter Page wasn't charged with anything. Therefore, it could be said that the FBI were spying on an innocent person.
I hope Comey can find a distinction between prison & jail because any iffy, bias FISA warrant(s) with his name linked to it will sink him.
These were people who expected Clinton to win, brownie points for the future that's backfired IMO.

If I'm reading it right, the evidence for electronic surveillance must be verified evidence & not just hearsay. I'm also seeing a conflict where some are saying details from Steele's dossier were used, whilst others say they were not.

Last edited by 35pluschips; 14th April 2019 at 16:09..
Old 14th April 2019, 17:10   #7196 (permalink)

Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
Maybe its splitting hairs between surveillance & spying, most would consider them to be one of the same.

If the FBI suspected that at least one person in Trumps team was a Russian spy, why I wonder didn't they inform Trump himself?

Cant have it both ways, Trump was either a target of the FBI or he wasn't, if he wasn't then he should've had the nod.

I listened to Comey say he was surprised at Barr using the word spying, when really it was electronic surveillance, he forgets that Carter Page wasn't charged with anything. Therefore, it could be said that the FBI were spying on an innocent person.
I hope Comey can find a distinction between prison & jail because any iffy, bias FISA warrant(s) with his name linked to it will sink him.
These were people who expected Clinton to win, brownie points for the future that's backfired IMO.

If I'm reading it right, the evidence for electronic surveillance must be verified evidence & not just hearsay. I'm also seeing a conflict where some are saying details from Steele's dossier were used, whilst others say they were not.
Maybe the same Wonder felt by most ...... as why a seasoned campaign manager knowing the rules of campaign or fellow associates , after being told and warned by security services about a a foreign powers attempt to interfere in the American elections ....didn't contact the intelligence services when this foreign powers operative contacted them and offered information .... and later lied about it ...........
The Following User Says Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (14th April 2019)
Old 14th April 2019, 17:49   #7197 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe the same Wonder felt by most ...... as why a seasoned campaign manager knowing the rules of campaign or fellow associates , after being told and warned by security services about a a foreign powers attempt to interfere in the American elections ....didn't contact the intelligence services when this foreign powers operative contacted them and offered information .... and later lied about it ...........
Not knowing much about how the US law operates, wouldn't you think the FBI would've just lifted anyone who they thought were collaborating with Russia to change the election result, not wait till after the votes had been counted?

The problem IMO that's going to arise from Mullers report without the redactions, could well be problems for the FBI & the DoJ. The FBI & the DoJ need to show on what basis the investigation actually started & hence applying for warrants. Does having a coffee with a Russia merit an electronic surveillance...........
Old 14th April 2019, 22:18   #7198 (permalink)

I dare say some people are worried, theres a link off this link to the heavily redacted FISA warrant concerning Carter Page. Sooner or later the true details of these warrants will surface.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ocasio-cortez/
Old 18th April 2019, 11:05   #7199 (permalink)

It is easy seen that AG Barr is a partisan Trump man, not the non bias American peoples AG he is meant to be ...

He has given his timeline for the release of the all important Mueller report ...and he is diverting from the normal protocol of the DOJ , and has decided to do an advance Press Conference and it seems to be totally back to front .

... So he will precede over a Press Conference before the report has been read, so he will be the only one who knows what is fully in the report ... not the people asking questions ,who will have never heard what is in this unreleased report ????

By doing this it seems he only wants to discuss the process or put some sort of spin on the report rather than actual substance ...

After the PC he will then release the Mueller report, but first to the Presidents lawyers before releasing it to Congress ..so.wrong .......as that will give the Presidents men the chance to have their rebuttal answers ready for when the Congress asks of them .

The normal protocol is.... reports are released simultaneously to the equal parts of the Government. the Administration and Congress.

But not this time, Congress will be given it second ... Again another break from protocol is this time around, he has excused himself from being present at the release to Congress , ... wrong.... this is exactly when answers will be needed to be asked of him. Not at some advance Press conference, when the Senators haven't read the report ......

It is also no coincidence it will be released just before the Easter recess and long holiday weekend, so no chance or time for critical questioners to digest the substance of the report to ask in depth questions before the end of this recess , and questions of AG Barr. .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (18th April 2019), Jaycey (18th April 2019)
Old 18th April 2019, 11:19   #7200 (permalink)

Quote:
It is easy seen that AG Barr is a partisan Trump man, not the non bias American peoples AG he is meant to be ...

He has given his timeline for the release of the all important Mueller report ...and he is diverting from the normal protocol of the DOJ , and has decided to do an advance Press Conference and it seems to be totally back to front .

... So he will precede over a Press Conference before the report has been read, so he will be the only one who knows what is fully in the report ... not the people asking questions ,who will have never heard what is in this unreleased report ????

By doing this it seems he only wants to discuss the process or put some sort of spin on the report rather than actual substance ...

After the PC he will then release the Mueller report, but first to the Presidents lawyers before releasing it to Congress ..so.wrong .......as that will give the Presidents men the chance to have their rebuttal answers ready for when the Congress asks of them .

The normal protocol is.... reports are released simultaneously to the equal parts of the Government. the Administration and Congress.

But not this time, Congress will be given it second ... Again another break from protocol is this time around, he has excused himself from being present at the release to Congress , ... wrong.... this is exactly when answers will be needed to be asked of him. Not at some advance Press conference, when the Senators haven't read the report ......

It is also no coincidence it will be released just before the Easter recess and long holiday weekend, so no chance or time for critical questioners to digest the substance of the report to ask in depth questions before the end of this recess , and questions of AG Barr. .
Just about every AG is nominated/chosen by the party in power. AG Loretta Lynch was a Democrat. Its for both parties to grill the candidate, Barr was & given the job. Of course they're partisan but that doesn't make them bent, they also have to adhere to the law.

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump