Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 8th November 2019, 08:42   #8381 (permalink)

Thanked 25,251 Times in 13,350 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB View Post
Vulgarity has many dimensions, Jaycey, beyond the purely visual....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
confused_TLF.jpg And your point is???
Another wild accusation, another unanswered question!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (8th November 2019), Camden (8th November 2019)
Old 8th November 2019, 09:23   #8382 (permalink)
McB

McB has a spectacular aura about McB has a spectacular aura about

Jaycey ...So what you are saying is....

'Originally Posted by McB View Post
…When reading, please make a note of page/line references for any direct first hand evidence by the witness of Trump stating or otherwise requesting a Quid Pro Quo…

I’ve given you a couple of links and there are plenty of other sources including my post re ambassador Yovanovitch who sacrificed her job and career rather than lie for Trump.'

You do not read links... here it is again... THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TESTIMONY...if you can find YOUR PROOF, show it...

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/I...-IG00-D009.pdf

'Pointless asking you questions, it is well known that trumpeters never answer any.

You have been asked three questions and answered none of them but expect ME to troll through this thread to find a non-existent post to justify YOUR claim – ain’t gonna happen.'

The replies are all there ...but you can't be bothered to read them...? ... why persist with telling these PORKY PIES...?
McB is offline send PM
Old 8th November 2019, 09:55   #8383 (permalink)

Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jaycey ...So what you are saying is....

'Originally Posted by McB View Post
…When reading, please make a note of page/line references for any direct first hand evidence by the witness of Trump stating or otherwise requesting a Quid Pro Quo…

I’ve given you a couple of links and there are plenty of other sources including my post re ambassador Yovanovitch who sacrificed her job and career rather than lie for Trump.'

You do not read links... here it is again... THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TESTIMONY...if you can find YOUR PROOF, show it...

'Pointless asking you questions, it is well known that trumpeters never answer any.

You have been asked three questions and answered none of them but expect ME to troll through this thread to find a non-existent post to justify YOUR claim – ain’t gonna happen.'

The replies are all there ...but you can't be bothered to read them...? ... why persist with telling these PORKY PIES...?
Your link doesn't relate to any of the questions that are still unanswered ie. #8338 etc.

Yawn.jpg
Old 8th November 2019, 10:01   #8384 (permalink)
McB

Deleted: replication

Last edited by McB; 8th November 2019 at 10:34.. Reason: Deleted: replication
McB is offline send PM
Old 8th November 2019, 10:07   #8385 (permalink)
McB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
Your link doesn't relate to any of the questions that are still unanswered ie. #8338 etc.

Attachment 17162
Oh...! So you went back through all those posts to retrieve the number of your own #8338...but you didn't read the answers in my posts along the way...?

The visual yawn isn't necessary to understand you may be feeling a little...'dozy'...?

But hey, who isn't, on this thread...?

When you have some sleep and awake refreshed... you will enjoy this read... first hand insights regarding pro-Putin corruption in the Poroschenko administration ... from a career diplomat engaged in capacity building of anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine...spot on target for your expressed interests...

McB is offline send PM
Old 8th November 2019, 10:45   #8386 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
oh...! So you went back through all those posts to retrieve the number of your own #8338...

i gave you the link – still no reply - you gave us no links yet expect us to justify your wild assertions

but you didn't read the answers in my posts along the way...?

there weren’t any - prove me wrong!

the visual yawn isn't necessary to understand you may be feeling a little...'dozy'...?

But hey, who isn't, on this thread...?

the thread isn’t boring – it is your constant diversion & inability to answer the simplest of questions that are boring.

when you have some sleep and awake refreshed...

you double posted – seems it is yourself that is a little dozy!

you will enjoy this read... [b]first hand insights regarding pro-putin corruption in the poroschenko administration ... From a career diplomat engaged in capacity building of anti-corruption efforts in ukraine...spot on target for your expressed interests...
OffTopic.jpg wrong thread & still no answers!
Yawn.jpg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (8th November 2019), Camden (8th November 2019)
Old 8th November 2019, 11:02   #8387 (permalink)
McB

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarro View Post
Perhaps you could enlighten everyone as to what offences the Bidens have committed, because unless I am mistaken the only two places that they would appear under oath would be a hearing in Congress or a court. If they have not committed any offences then it will not be in court and Congress would only then be calling them as witnesses. And again witnesses to what exactly?
The first time you mentioned questions on #8338, courtesy of navarro (not yours, as you had previously asked ... cheeky!)...

ANSWERS: ....After Midnight..... 'We gonna let it all hang out', bro...!

Last edited by McB; 8th November 2019 at 11:07..
McB is offline send PM
Old 8th November 2019, 11:17   #8388 (permalink)

Thanked 6,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Camden...

Yes so who? I don't have an answer and it's off topic... I would argue it should not be regulated... Certainly not by Google and the likes, as is the direction things are moving... and certainly not by the 'Integrity Initiative'...
Your right, you don't have to answer, but it helps in debate ...Its not the first thread you bring up a subject but on rebuttal you slip out of answering by deeming it off topic ...

off topic..... you seem to have forgot you brought it up on #8329 and various other posts. Where you took it upon yourself to advise others who deemed to use MSM links or quotes to refute your arguments. These links ,quotes could be discarded as wrong, solely for coming from MSN media sites. Implying to posters only material coming from your own your self appointed uncorrected alternative Press links etc ( pro Trump right wing in most cases ) is the truth. . So off topic really ???

You, mention preferring an unregulated Press. We have seen at times what happens when a Press with no Due Diligence or unregulated see themselves above the law.

A case of this example it just happens to be the Murdoch Press but the unregulated is the point... eg is the Mille Dowler affair. We also see in pro Trump "alt-right” alternative unregulated media has dramatically reduced the stigma associated with public expressions of nativism, racism, and anti-Semitism.

Last edited by Camden; 8th November 2019 at 16:59..
Camden is offline send PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (8th November 2019), Jaycey (8th November 2019)
Old 8th November 2019, 11:42   #8389 (permalink)

Thanked 6,797 Times in 4,127 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Like any Opposition Party the name of the game is to gain power, any which way they can. The problem the Democrats have is that their attempt to gain power could also involve what went on with their administration prior to the Republicans taking office.
The Democrats IMO at the moment have the upper hand, they & they alone are issuing the subpoenas in this impeachment inquiry, that changes once this goes to the Senate. The Republicans then get to issue their subpoenas, I don't think we have even heard half of this story yet from the Democrats or the Republicans. I did read somewhere that the Senate has reservations about hauling the Bidens in front of them but that might be unavoidable.
Impeachment or not, there's no guarantee that Trump will win the next election, I dare say though, there's plenty of Americans who think Trumps attitude to withdraw from winless wars is a good policy.
Old 8th November 2019, 12:02   #8390 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 32,706 Times in 15,298 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Good point spurs , bringing the boys home must play well in the rust and farm belts , and quite rightly so .

The problem is greater for America's former allies who will no longer take their promises on trust any more Israel excluded .

Trump 's isolationism will pay dividends short term but military assistance brings trading possibilities that Trump is undermining . This isolationism will thank goodness save American lives , the problem is Trump suggests no solution to filing the vacumn he creates that others will swiftly fill in other ways .

Good for the short term , but with declining world markets like us in the UK , how can we trade our way out of the doldrums .

The western footprint is swiftly shrinking , isolationism will not help .

Steve
Akasya is offline send PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (18th November 2019), navarro (8th November 2019)
Closed Thread

Tags
disgusting , donald , trump