FORUM
  Home
  Forums
  Photo Gallery
  TLF Donations
  Forum Rules
  Register
  LINKS
  Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 19th May 2016, 15:38   #1 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive
 
yalimart's Avatar
 

Thanks: 15,748
Thanked 23,869 Times in 10,557 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
Boris the Buffoon

So the American Turk shows his class, a true statesman.

Johnson Writes Crude Poem About Turkish Leader

How can anyone take this clown seriously ?


Martin
__________________
Born in Mancunia

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
apollo too (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 15:48   #2 (permalink)
Grey wisdom
 
IbrahimAbi's Avatar
 

Thanks: 7,966
Thanked 9,337 Times in 4,500 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Unfortunately true statesmen are an endangered species these days, I am beginning to wonder if they are extinct.
__________________
Cannot Save The World, Not Enough Disc Space
IbrahimAbi is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IbrahimAbi For This Useful Post:
mollag (19th May 2016), tintagel (19th May 2016), yalimart (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 15:57   #3 (permalink)
Dreaming of Akbuk
 
Bill & June's Avatar
 

Thanks: 22,459
Thanked 7,816 Times in 3,757 Posts
Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute Bill & June has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbrahimAbi View Post
Unfortunately true statesmen are an endangered species these days, I am beginning to wonder if they are extinct.



Ibo,
You would struggle to find any amongst the Conservatives or Labour party.

Bill.
__________________
Quitters never win,
Winners never quit.
Bill & June is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill & June For This Useful Post:
Akasya (19th May 2016), IbrahimAbi (19th May 2016), tintagel (19th May 2016), Yalides (19th May 2016), yalimart (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 16:49   #4 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?
 
Yalides's Avatar
 

Thanks: 27,470
Thanked 32,628 Times in 16,219 Posts
Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & June View Post
Ibo,
You would struggle to find any amongst the Conservatives or Labour party.

Bill.
Or libdems, greens or monster raving loonies....
__________________
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.
Yalides is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yalides For This Useful Post:
Bill & June (20th May 2016), Mavisteve (19th May 2016), tintagel (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 16:51   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tintagel's Avatar
 

Thanks: 38,088
Thanked 10,944 Times in 4,403 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Lol, crude but funny & it actually rhymed Totally agree that there aren't any real statesmen left, they've been replaced by corporations, Hedge funds & Banks

This fiasco, allowed by Frau Merkel has a much more sinister flavour. Arty & Brussels have far more in common than we thought! Both have made 'open criticism' of them illegal! Goodbye Freedom of Speech! Here's an older article that covers the basics well, it's from 2001!

"THE European Court of Justice ruled yesterday that the European Union can lawfully suppress political criticism of its institutions and of leading figures, sweeping aside English Common Law and 50 years of European precedents on civil liberties."

"The ruling stated that the commission could restrict dissent in order to "protect the rights of others" and punish individuals who "damaged the institution's image and reputation". The case has wider implications for free speech that could extend to EU citizens who do not work for the Brussels bureaucracy.

The court called the Connolly book "aggressive, derogatory and insulting", taking particular umbrage at the author's suggestion that Economic and Monetary Union was a threat to democracy, freedom and "ultimately peace".

Euro-court outlaws criticism of EU - Telegraph

Remember the 'Privacy' law that was passed by Brussels, it seems that many are using it to rewrite history & prevent the public from seeing some very dirty laundry.........

"For Europe’s data protection agencies are now calling on Google to enforce the right to be forgotten not just in Europe but across the globe, meaning a one-time fraudster in Paris could even prevent the good people of Buenos Aries or Beijing from accessing media reports about his past. They also want Google to stop sending apologetic notices – the G-notices – to websites whose stories it is expunging. Why? Because this kicks up a stink, it causes a commotion, it generates public debate about who has been asking to be forgotten, and why.

In short, Euro-officials want to be able to enforce the scrubbing of the world’s largest roster of information, and keep us all in the dark about having done so – a double-whammy of spiteful authoritarianism."

Google: We must reverse the new tide of censorship sweeping Europe - Telegraph

Who's next on the rack Martin? Dastardly Dave, Judas Jeremy, Guillotine Gideon......
__________________
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tintagel For This Useful Post:
Akasya (20th May 2016), esb1841 (19th May 2016), IbrahimAbi (20th May 2016), kibris (19th May 2016), Yalides (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 16:57   #6 (permalink)
Spurs
 
Spurs's Avatar
 

Thanks: 14,772
Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Could be a nice ploy for the Turkish government to demand that the UK government puts him in court................dare they, dare we? :-)
__________________
Spurs

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
esb1841 (19th May 2016), Helenm150 (19th May 2016), tintagel (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 19:06   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PASH's Avatar
 

Thanks: 954
Thanked 1,814 Times in 648 Posts
PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute PASH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

I agree Boris is a bit of a buffoon but to be fair, he is making an issue of this because it relates to freedom of speech. Whilst all freedoms are being eroded in Turkey its nice to see people standing up for Turkish freedoms in a satirical way. I think Frau Merkel has alot to answer for!
__________________
Peter
PASH is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PASH For This Useful Post:
Bill & June (20th May 2016), esb1841 (19th May 2016), Helenm150 (19th May 2016), Mavisteve (19th May 2016), teosgirl (20th May 2016), tintagel (19th May 2016), Yalides (19th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 21:25   #8 (permalink)
Non Active Member
 

Thanks: 8,994
Thanked 12,550 Times in 4,914 Posts
kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagel View Post
Lol, crude but funny & it actually rhymed Totally agree that there aren't any real statesmen left, they've been replaced by corporations, Hedge funds & Banks

This fiasco, allowed by Frau Merkel has a much more sinister flavour. Arty & Brussels have far more in common than we thought! Both have made 'open criticism' of them illegal! Goodbye Freedom of Speech! Here's an older article that covers the basics well, it's from 2001!

"THE European Court of Justice ruled yesterday that the European Union can lawfully suppress political criticism of its institutions and of leading figures, sweeping aside English Common Law and 50 years of European precedents on civil liberties."

"The ruling stated that the commission could restrict dissent in order to "protect the rights of others" and punish individuals who "damaged the institution's image and reputation". The case has wider implications for free speech that could extend to EU citizens who do not work for the Brussels bureaucracy.

The court called the Connolly book "aggressive, derogatory and insulting", taking particular umbrage at the author's suggestion that Economic and Monetary Union was a threat to democracy, freedom and "ultimately peace".

Euro-court outlaws criticism of EU - Telegraph

Remember the 'Privacy' law that was passed by Brussels, it seems that many are using it to rewrite history & prevent the public from seeing some very dirty laundry.........

"For Europe’s data protection agencies are now calling on Google to enforce the right to be forgotten not just in Europe but across the globe, meaning a one-time fraudster in Paris could even prevent the good people of Buenos Aries or Beijing from accessing media reports about his past. They also want Google to stop sending apologetic notices – the G-notices – to websites whose stories it is expunging. Why? Because this kicks up a stink, it causes a commotion, it generates public debate about who has been asking to be forgotten, and why.

In short, Euro-officials want to be able to enforce the scrubbing of the world’s largest roster of information, and keep us all in the dark about having done so – a double-whammy of spiteful authoritarianism."

Google: We must reverse the new tide of censorship sweeping Europe - Telegraph

Who's next on the rack Martin? Dastardly Dave, Judas Jeremy, Guillotine Gideon......
the turnıng of the eu screw--an ever closer relatıonshıp--more lıke an ever forced domınance!
kibris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kibris For This Useful Post:
tintagel (19th May 2016)
Old 20th May 2016, 07:39   #9 (permalink)
Grey wisdom
 
IbrahimAbi's Avatar
 

Thanks: 7,966
Thanked 9,337 Times in 4,500 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Yes I can see the need for freedom of speech, but freedom of speech should not come at the cost of other individuals' rights. I may be old fashioned, but I cannot accept this kind of behaviour from someone who should be a positive role model for many.
__________________
Cannot Save The World, Not Enough Disc Space
IbrahimAbi is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2016, 07:50   #10 (permalink)
No fun if it's too easy!
 
Freedom 49's Avatar
 
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion!
Words Sorting Champion!

Thanks: 2,325
Thanked 3,840 Times in 1,455 Posts
Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boris the Buffoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASH View Post

Whilst all freedoms are being eroded in Turkey ..................

Well, they've not eroded me yet but I'm ready for anything!!
__________________
Associated with Kale Turkish Properties
Freedom 49 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boris , buffoon


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Message from Boris bickern News & Views 7 14th July 2015 10:34
Boris v6cod Wildlife forum 4 20th September 2012 17:09
Anyone Seen Boris ? KKOB Dalaman Forum 8 29th May 2008 20:04



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30.
TurkishLiving.com tested by Norton Internet Security TurkishLiving.com tested by McAfee Internet Security
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Style Provided By: Wrestling Clique - Wrestling Forums
TurkishLiving.com


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155