Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 19th September 2016, 14:05   #11 (permalink)

Thanked 11,694 Times in 4,660 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
Airstrikes were allowed by all parties Russian ,Syrian, and Coalition during the ceasefire. If it was on targets not party to or allowed to be part of the ceasefire like Daesh and for Russians and Syrians ,on Al Nusra and Daesh .

This American/Australian strike was mistakenly made on Assad's forces , instead of the real target Daesh who were in the area and as in most wars thier positions were fluid. It Resulted in the death of some of Assad's forces . The Australians have since apologized ,and the Americans said they will follow suit and given a part apology when proof is made of the deaths .....

IMHO if the strike had been on civilians or a hospital I would feel some sorrow ,and see a need for a profuse apology. Maybe even for the fact there was a ceasefire in place ,even though it was done mistakenly and not meant for them .......

but these where Assad forces, forces who have under his control have killed more of thier own people, than the main enemy Daesh ,who on Assad's orders keep up sieges around towns and cities denying entry of humanitarian aid and medicine from various charities. At the moment aid trucks are backed up on the Turkish trucks border waiting to relieve the suffering of these starving people, but are not being allowed to , even during the ceasefire .....

These were Assad forces that Target journalists for elimination , use illegal armaments in the form of barrel bombs ,white phosphorus, cluster ,gas on civilians. Who coordinate deliberate attacks and strikes on hospitals etc etc , so sorry if I wont shed a tear for Assad's forces caught in this mistake of target......... So why would I be asking for all hell to be let loose on these Americans or Australians for this genuine mistake.

Whilst murderous Assad's patron Grandstands............
I refer you to post 5
mollag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
Spurs (19th September 2016), tintagel (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 15:08   #12 (permalink)

mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

It seems we are involved also.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ernment-troops
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (19th September 2016), tintagel (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 15:26   #13 (permalink)
navarro

navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold

It is clear that many fail to realize that the ceasefire did not include missions against DAESH. Both America and Russia made that point perfectly clear, so given the fact that DAESH were mounting a major offensive at the time and that unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view that Syrian soldiers were mi identified I still fail to see some can moan about the this mission breaking the ceasefire.
navarro is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navarro For This Useful Post:
Akasya (19th September 2016), bal canavar (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 15:34   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarro View Post
It is clear that many fail to realize that the ceasefire did not include missions against DAESH. Both America and Russia made that point perfectly clear, so given the fact that DAESH were mounting a major offensive at the time and that unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view that Syrian soldiers were mi identified I still fail to see some can moan about the this mission breaking the ceasefire.
The unintended killing is the point i think.
Old 19th September 2016, 15:37   #15 (permalink)

Thanked 9,849 Times in 3,799 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollag View Post
ER's words are ringing true! 'Dark forces are at work'

How the Hell do they sleep - Period!!! Fallon must be up to his eyes in it, ditto May!

Maybe we should rename 'them' 'the Dis-honourable's'

"Expenses scandal[edit]

According to The Daily Telegraph, Fallon, Deputy Chairman of the Treasury Select Committee, claimed for mortgage repayments on his Westminster flat in their entirety. MPs are only allowed to claim for interest charges.[13]

Between 2002 and 2004, Fallon regularly claimed £1,255 per month in capital repayments and interest, rather than the £700-£800 for the interest component alone.[13] After his error was noticed by staff at the Commons Fees Office in September 2004, he asked: "Why has no one brought this to my attention before?" [13] He repaid £2,200 of this over-claim, but was allowed to offset the remaining £6,100 against his allowance. After realising they had failed to notice the excessive claims, Commons staff reportedly suggested Fallon submit fresh claims which would "reassign" the surplus payments to other costs he had legitimately incurred.[13]

Personal life[edit]

He was banned from driving for 18 months in 1983 after admitting a drink driving offence during the general election campaign.[14]

Fallon was made a Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath as part of the Resignation Honours of the outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Fallon
Old 19th September 2016, 15:43   #16 (permalink)
navarro

navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold navarro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The unintended killing is the point i think.
Well if that is the point that some are trying to make then why state that the attack broke the ceasefire in the first place, after all the attack was meant to target DAESH the fact that it killed the wrong targets is what should be the focus, not that it was wrong in the first place because it was a military operation.

I see no mention on here about Assad Forces still bombing in Aleppo which is definitely against the ceasefire agreement, even Russia said that Syrian Forces would stop the bombing of rebel towns.
Akasya (19th September 2016), bal canavar (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 15:51   #17 (permalink)

Again, it's the unintended killing, their nationality / army is not the point, unless they were killed on purpose. The breaking of the ceasefire is a red herring that not all posters raise..
The Following User Says Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
tintagel (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 16:05   #18 (permalink)
navarro

Quote:
Again, it's the unintended killing, their nationality / army is not the point, unless they were killed on purpose. The breaking of the ceasefire is a red herring that not all posters raise..
Agreed. Too busy looking for more sticks to beat some with and letting the main culprits get an easy passage.
mollag (19th September 2016), tintagel (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 16:08   #19 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 13,906 Times in 5,418 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's easy to condone killing, start by demonising the dead, a tried and tested method.
The killing of all I agree is uncalled but it is a war.

I wouldn't call it demonising as if it had been daesh it would of been called a victory............... why because of all the things they have done Syrians people they would of deserved what they got ,............ these forces under Assad have done all these illegal acts I posted war crimes against thier own people but because this hit was unintentional not meant for them , I should shed a tear , whilst they deny thier own people even food etc etc
bal canavar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Akasya (19th September 2016), Bill & June (19th September 2016)
Old 19th September 2016, 16:18   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
The killing of all I agree is uncalled but it is a war.

I wouldn't call it demonising as if it had been daesh it would of been called a victory............... why because of all the things they have done Syrians people they would of deserved what they got ,............ these forces under Assad have done all these illegal acts I posted war crimes against thier own people but because this hit was unintentional not meant for them , I should shed a tear , whilst they deny thier own people even food etc etc
I think you will find no innocents in Syria, whatever side, you will just find biased reporting, depending on your preference.
"We killed many soldiers by accident, but it's ok because of who they were", that dont do it for me.
What if they had been our troops fighting Daesh? we have a number out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
tintagel (19th September 2016)

Tags
syria