FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > News & Views

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2016, 14:12   #151 (permalink)

Thanked 16,045 Times in 6,268 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations to Theresa May on her election victory in 2020

When talking to a child it is a waste of time talking as an adult. Did I really have to explain that to you?

You prove my point every time. I am glad my posts have highlighted I am a mature adult to you, shame I can't say the same, that is why I am talking to you as a child (a very young one).

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
Bill & June (1st October 2016), kibris (1st October 2016)
Old 1st October 2016, 14:48   #152 (permalink)

Thanked 4,318 Times in 1,756 Posts
Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute Kingfisher has a reputation beyond repute

Where are the "mature adults" on this thread? Sometimes I lose the will to live...
Kingfisher is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2016, 15:15   #153 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

Thanked 18,157 Times in 7,833 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickern View Post
When talking to a child it is a waste of time talking as an adult. Did I really have to explain that to you?

You prove my point every time. I am glad my posts have highlighted I am a mature adult to you, shame I can't say the same, that is why I am talking to you as a child (a very young one).
Au contraire, "It is hard to believe a mature adult used "Didums" in anything but a quote ,your use of the term defines your maturity" is not a confirmation of your maturity, but the opposite. ,perhaps " lack of maturity" would have made it easier to grasp.
Defend your name calling all you wish, you know inside it is just to deflect from you insecurity in your abilities, If it helps, feel free to use the term "big baby" knock yourself out.
mollag is online now send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2016, 15:42   #154 (permalink)

bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute

You again show your inability to grasp what is being explained to you. I won't use the term "big baby" as long as you promise not to cry.

My abilities to debate with adults is not really in question, I do it all the time. My ability to get through to a child in a level that he may actually understand I am having difficulties with. I know I have asked you to get Des or someone to explain things to you, maybe you have and maybe they have hit the same problem I have had, of you actually understanding them. If that is a correct assumption then I really don't know what advise to offer you. I refuse to believe you are a lost cause though. Maybe if you phone a friend and read out this thread to them they may be able to get through to you.

I offer this advice without meaning harm or insult, I genuinely do feel for you, and am genuinely concerned that you have lost your marbles so to speak. Maybe you are beyond a friend explaining things to you in a manner that would enable you to absorb anything I don't know but at least try. Maybe you are regressing, because I find it hard to believe you have always had this childlike mentalıty, but then again I have never known you on a personal level.

Also to call you a "big baby" might be patronising or condescending, and heaven forbid I would ever want to patronise you or in any way be condescending to you.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
Old 1st October 2016, 15:55   #155 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 32,950 Times in 16,421 Posts
Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute Yalides has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
Where are the "mature adults" on this thread? Sometimes I lose the will to live...
Toys, pram and out....
mollag (1st October 2016)
Old 1st October 2016, 16:31   #156 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You again show your inability to grasp what is being explained to you. I won't use the term "big baby" as long as you promise not to cry.

My abilities to debate with adults is not really in question, I do it all the time. My ability to get through to a child in a level that he may actually understand I am having difficulties with. I know I have asked you to get Des or someone to explain things to you, maybe you have and maybe they have hit the same problem I have had, of you actually understanding them. If that is a correct assumption then I really don't know what advise to offer you. I refuse to believe you are a lost cause though. Maybe if you phone a friend and read out this thread to them they may be able to get through to you.

I offer this advice without meaning harm or insult, I genuinely do feel for you, and am genuinely concerned that you have lost your marbles so to speak. Maybe you are beyond a friend explaining things to you in a manner that would enable you to absorb anything I don't know but at least try. Maybe you are regressing, because I find it hard to believe you have always had this childlike mentalıty, but then again I have never known you on a personal level.

Also to call you a "big baby" might be patronising or condescending, and heaven forbid I would ever want to patronise you or in any way be condescending to you.
Gosh you dont half snap at flies, quite the biter, the "big baby" was an ironic aside, but carry on worrying at it like a terrier with a rat and i will feed you some more inconsequentials when you tire of it. You seem to be questioning my mental state, you arent that knob from question time are you? you know, the cod psychiatrist? do you think all who wont be buffaloed by you are mentally ill?, that would account for a lot of your behavior.
Old 1st October 2016, 17:00   #157 (permalink)

I look forward to you doing so Mollag, if only for the reason that the more you spout, the more you prove my point about you.

I'm glad that you admit you are buffaloed by me, it means you are eventually admitting that you are puzzled and confused by my replies, whereas I doubt the other members here that are not in possession of a childlike IQ are not. They may not all agree with with me but I think they understood what I was saying.

If you take my advice and have things explained to you. you would no longer be puzzled and confused by my replies. You also may not agree, but at least you will be enlightened.

Muhammad Ali
Old 1st October 2016, 17:24   #158 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

Quote:
I look forward to you doing so Mollag, if only for the reason that the more you spout, the more you prove my point about you.

I'm glad that you admit you are buffaloed by me, it means you are eventually admitting that you are puzzled and confused by my replies, whereas I doubt the other members here that are not in possession of a childlike IQ are not. They may not all agree with with me but I think they understood what I was saying.

If you take my advice and have things explained to you. you would no longer be puzzled and confused by my replies. You also may not agree, but at least you will be enlightened.
You do love a misquote, quite the devious sort you are, don't be glad, it actually reads, "wont be buffaloed by you" although you do try, but fail miserably, you only qualify as runner up because there is but two of us.
Take your advice? i would sooner take an emetic.
Back to your fantasy world where everyone but you is mentally ill.
Old 1st October 2016, 17:43   #159 (permalink)

But my advice was to seek help and clarification from your friends, I am sure you don't think them devious surely. I am of course presuming you do have friends, I am sure Des is one.

No, I don't think everyone but me is mentally ill, I have said and accepted that others on this thread understand my posts even if they don't agree with them, it is only you I have conceded that needs help, but I do draw the line at suggesting you are mentally ill, I would never say such a thing as you might find that insulting, as children tend to do.

Muhammad Ali
Old 1st October 2016, 19:32   #160 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 12,550 Times in 4,914 Posts
kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute

ıts thıngs lıke thıs that cause people to thınk socıalısts are mental--lets face ıt, ıf your left--YOUR NOT RIGHT!

Calais migrants: Police clash with refugees over closure of Jungle camp | World | News | Daily Express
kibris is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
2020 , congratulations , election , theresa , victory