Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Predictions for 2017
Any biggy forecasts for 2017 for Turkey, at home and further afield?

Obviously Brexits gonna be massive as is Trumps scary handling of global affairs

Hopefully things pick up in Turkey and progress in some hot spots would be welcome but currently unlikely

Predictions for 2017
15673027_10208267539631021_3925944352515432330_n.jpg

I have a hunch that Merkel and possibly May will go in 2017. The old order is crumbling and these people represent the past- and not the future.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Predictions for 2017
I think old Merkel will survive 2017

Germans-you just can't stay mad at them!

Last edited:

Spurs

Spurs
Predictions for 2017
15673027_10208267539631021_3925944352515432330_n.jpg

I have a hunch that Merkel and possibly May will go in 2017. The old order is crumbling and these people represent the past- and not the future.

I reckon Merkel will hang on because if they vote her out it will show failure on Germans themselves. On saying that, Martin Schultz has the same bullying qualities. Depends very much on any further attacks, hopefully there are none.

As for May, I reckon she will survive if she activates Article 50 & I expect her to do so.............if not, the buses will be back on the road.

Sinan666

Predictions for 2017
I predict there will be a military coup in Turkey by people loyal to Dogu Perincek. He himself said live on national television, "by March Turkey will be in flames"

Predictions for 2017
Ok so for France, Marine Le Pen gets in the first round as a protest vote of no confidence in the party that soggy doughnut Hollande represented, then back to the very conservative right with a landslide victory for Fillon.

teosgirl

Predictions for 2017
I predict more arrests and a worsening economic situation. Worst case scenario is civil war.

Journalist Ahmet ??k detained in Istanbul - RIGHTS

Last week two acquaintances were detained under 'anti terrorism' laws, but in reality had only been tweeting against the current Turkish regime. Anti government tweets are considered disseminating terrorist propaganda.

Turkish anti terrorism laws were part of 72 reforms expected by the EU as part of the deal for visa liberation. Ultimately Turkey's refusal to reform the laws were the downfall of the deal with Europe.

However, in hindsight we should be asking why Erdogan agreed to the terms in the first place if he had no intention of reforming those laws.

The newspaper also quoted EU sources as saying the two sides had narrowed their differences about implementation of Turkey's anti-terror laws, which the EU has set as a condition for granting Turks visa-free movement, but gave no details.

The EU, which depends on Ankara to curb the flow of migrants into the bloc, is now seeking to ease tensions with Turkey after criticising President Tayyip Erdogan's post-coup crackdown.

Celik said on Saturday Ankara would stick to the migration accord but it was "not rational" to expect Ankara to relax its counter-terrorism laws now as it fights Islamic State in neighbouring Syria and Kurdish militants on its own soil.

The EU worries Turkey applies its anti-terror laws too broadly in order to go after critics of Erdogan.

Turkey will accept delay in EU visa liberalisation to year-end - German paper | Reuters

Charlotte

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Predictions for 2017
Big fan of Nostradamus

Here's his take on key events for 2017

NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTIONS 2017

What are the Nostradamus predictions for 2017? Will there be World War 3 predictions or major tragic events and how will the world end? Indeed, it appears Nostradamus has not predicted the end of the world in 2017, but politics between countries seems to continue as we struggle on with lack of energy resources and economic crisis. The quatrain prophecies for 2017 have been translated as:

China: Nostradamus has predicted that in 2017 China will make bold moves to cure the economic imbalance in the world. According to global politics theorists, China will become the next world’s superpower.

Peace Agreement: Nostradamus predicted that the United States will oppose a new truce and that Russia and The Ukraine will come to a peace agreement.

Latin America: The Nostradamus prophecies state that 2017 will be a year of definition for Latin American countries as governments move away from certain policies.

Global Warming Wars: Nostradamus predicted that there will be wars over global warming as resources diminish. He also said that the greatest threat in the future will be bio-wars and terrorists.

Solar Power: Nostradamus said that there will be more widespread use of solar power, helping economies guard against increasing energy costs and the impact of climate change.

Italy: Italy will become the epicentre of the EU financial crisis as non-performing loans and unemployment rises. The banking system is in serious trouble as debtors are unable to pay off the loans.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Predictions for 2017
David Icke told me that there has only ever been one true prophet and prophesier of momentous things to come and that Oracle ......is..... Homer.......Simpson

Who could doubt or disparage the truly awesome " spider pig " prophesy.

I retire.

Steve

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Predictions for 2017
Oh you may all scoff but I am big believer in Nostradamus. He has got a hell of a lot of his predictions totally right.

As a devotee, I have studied his ways and methods and in doing so I have come up with some TLF related Saoirsedamus predictions........

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Predictions for 2017
See, I knew someone would ask that question
Proves my foretellings are to be taken seriously

Latest Posts

Top Bottom